2- The Lights

LISA

I heard something off in the backseat of my car so I decided it wouldn't hurt to look back while driving.

"Hi" A feminine voice greeted me even before my eyes fully reached the back.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs and she looked confused, then started screaming.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"ARRGHHH!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING NOONIE?!"

I felt my eyes getting droopy then a certain numbness set in and I fainted.

JENNIE

The hot noonie fainted, and her head fell against the steering wheel.

"Oh no! We're gonna die! Waahh!!" I jumped to the front seat and sat in her laps.

I stepped on the brakes just in time for us to nearly crash into a lamppost.

"Phew" I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked back at the girl.

"Hey, wake up blondie. You nearly killed Jennie Kim and yourself too. Don't look into the light" I tapped her cheek but she didn't wake up.

I took that moment to caress her soft cheek.

She's really beautiful...

I looked around the car to see if there was anything that would help us.

I saw a folder and was about to grab it but she stirred.

"Oops! Better get going!" I said and jumped out of the car.

"Hey, come back.." She called me weakly and fell out of her car.

I felt bad but I couldn't afford to.

If we meet again, I'll say sorry sleeping beauty.

I tilted my snapback down and ran faster.

LISA

"Hey, come back.." I called out weakly to the girl that was wearing a kimono as she ran away.

I fell out of my car due to my weakness and she turned around briefly so I caught a glimpse of her face.

She looked sorry but she still ran away.

I breathed out and looked back at my car.

"What the hell was that? Were you dreaming Lisa?"

ROSÉ

I picked Jennie up after she called me with the polite sentence "Get your ass here Chaebitch".

I just sighed and tracked her phone.

I wonder how many times she's gonna interrupt my fucking spree today.

I wonder if she'll wanna play with me...

Nah, she won't.

"Took you long enough" She said as she climbed in my car with her short legs, sweating like Santa Claus after he ran a marathon up a hill.

"You interrupted me Kim, again. And why the fuck are you sweating like a fat bitch on a treadmill?" I asked her, spraying some perfume on her to annoy her but she grabbed it and threw it out the window and I gasped.

"I don't stink Chaebitch!" She yelled psychotically and I pinched my nose.

"Sure Stinknie" I feigned disgust and she rolled her eyes.