1- Runaway Heiress

JENNIE

Oh what a lovely day it is. Out in the sun, my bodyguards chasing after me.

"Ms Kim, please come back"

"We might get fired for this!"

"But that's what I want!" I yelled cheerfully and pedalled faster on my black BMX bike.

They had just gone to get me drinks and I pretended to go to the bathroom but I crawled out through the window and escaped.

"Isn't this fun?" I asked in a tone that indicated satisfaction.

I turned back to watch them run after me pathetically.

"You guys, like, really need to work out. Seriously" I stopped my bike and it took them forty extra seconds to catch up.

"Okay, let's go all the way back" I continued pedalling and they all groaned.

I was still making them suffer when my phone rang and I slid it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello, Jennie Kim speaking" I said in a smooth voice.

"The fuck? I ain't your servant Kim. And, get your ass to school" My best friend, Rosé, said from the other side and I chuckled.

"And, what are you doing?"

"You don't wanna know"

"Laying one of your sluts in class again?"

"Well not yet. But since you asked, you can watch" She said slyly and I rolled my eyes.

I was about to say something when someone stopped my bike.

I just looked up and saw TaeTae, my older brother.

"I told you Jen. No phones while cycling. And stop torturing your bodyguards, you mandu" He thumped my head and I winced.

"Ow, Taehyung stop that, you mean koala" I pushed his hand away and my bodyguards finally caught up.

"Really?" We both said at the same time.

"I got this. You're fired, all of you" I pointed to the direction of the gates and they left after bowing, sadly.

"Come on, get going mandu, you still have school" Taehyung shook my bike.

"Drop me off?" I pouted and he scrunched his nose.

"Okay. But only because you fired your bodyguards, you dumpling" He squished my cheeks and I fake frowned at him.

TIMESKIP

Taehyung dropped me off at school and walked me to the very entrance of the school.

"Bye mandu! Make sure to call me if any boy troubles you, okay?" He told me strictly and I smiled sweetly.

"Sure Taehyung. Bye" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Bye mandu girl" He said and left quickly.

He had to go to school too.

I walked into school and went to one of the rooms even though classes hadn't started yet.

ROSÉ

I was in an empty class room with a new girl when the door creaked open.

Shit!

"Jennie?" I gasped when I saw her and the girl pulled me back down to her face.

"What, do you think, just what the hell do you think you're doing with MY best friend?" Jennie seethed at the girl but she ignored her.

In less than a second, I was dragged off the girl.

"What was that for?" The girl walked up to Jennie angrily and I gulped.

I closed my eyes when Jennie slapped her.

"Get the fuck out of here and don't let me see you again, slut" She warned the taller girl with a pissed off look.

Height or size doesn't really matter for this mandu girl.

"You're just gonna watch?" The girl seethed at me and I shrugged.

"Ugh!" She pushed me into Jennie and stormed out of the room.

"Get off me Chae-bitch" Jennie glared at me as I was on top of her.

"So you don't like this?" I asked her and she looked still for a moment.

A painful pinch on my arm made me jump off her.

"I'm Jennie Kim, not one of your sluts" She glared at me and I massaged my arm.

"Yes ma'am. What a cat" I said the last part under my breath.

"What was that Park?"

"I said you're so great" I did a mock bow and she whacked my head.

"I already know that. Make sure I have dumplings waiting for me, so I can consider not ruining your chances with the cheerleaders" She said in a relaxed tone and I made a face when she wasn't looking.

"And milk ice cream?" "Consider yourself forgiven Park Chaebitch"

JENNIE

My driver was supposed to pick me up from school today but I ran away.

I heard my parents wanted to take me to a meeting with them. And the visitors' kid is coming with them.

I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. But I've watched kdramas. I don't want to end up being forced to marry this person for a bigger company.

I ran as far as I could until I noticed a Mercedes Jeep.

I looked around and opened the trunk then rolled in like Flash.

The car started moving and I was giggling.

I looked up and saw that the driver was a female.

Ooh. That's nice!

I bit my bottom lip in a child like manner then I climbed to the back seat.

The driver sensed something as I got seated.

"Hi" I waved with a lot of aegyo when she glanced at me.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

*SCREECH!*

This was supposed to be a longer chapter, but, *Jennie's voice* "Why not have a cliffhanger?"

Vote and comment to appease the author, jk.

Edited