this is now mine

As saiko was now in the carriage with the emperor , they were talking. "your extremely arrogant and this wouldn't have happened if you stayed at home and didn't bother me" saiko said to the emperor . "i know " he said "let's get down to business ok i'm not a heartless bastard  , i will still give you a high ranking stats i won't make you some commoner, you will still have a high ranking like second in command. 

 3 day time skip 

 as saiko and the ex emperor name tsu chian were riding to the empire they got to know each other , and kindled a relationship { a friendly one } saiko was also still having his summons clear the level 5000 , and it's safe to say that every single one of his soldier have made a advancement to the next level except bellion and kratos as it was extremely  hard to get to  supreme mashal , but beru , igris, and osiris have now also got to supreme general .  saiko has now 25.786 billion coins. "how long till we get there tsu "saiko said as he looked at his money still needing 75 billion coins for his goal . " it will be about 2 days even with the fastest shortcuts ". "really that's perfect actually thank you , so how's ruling the empire "saiko said hs he was curious as how a young man that looked to be around 30, ruled a whole very prosperous empire  and has so many soldiers. "haha about that im just the heir my dad is still the emperor ...". "what you idiot why didn't you tell me this " saiko said as he turned into a mad chibi versions of himself and hit tsu on the head , who begin having anime tears . "i'm sorry plz dont hit me "tsu said as he covered his head. "ahh tsu what am i to do with you, anything else you want to tell me "saiko said as he sat back being prepared as he knows this idiot didn't tell him everything "omm that army was 1/4 of our whole army , as my dad had heard of your shadow army so he thought that army was enough , i have a older brother but he got crippled by me accidently but he attacked me first so . "tsu said in a angry chibi thinking about his older brother trying to kill him bc he also wanted the throne . "ohh so are you the empress child ". saiko said as he read many cultivation novels with emperors having harems and concubines . "i'm not ,i'm the son of a concubine , the empress hates me so much that she actually has tried to kill me multiple times , my father can't do anything bc it would seem as he was shown favor for a son of his concubine over his wife . "tsu said . "tsu i want you to know anyone who gets in the way i will kill, including your father , or sibling or mother . " saiko said as thought about how the emperor or empress fighting back,  he bent forward with a serious face . "i know but ill have my mother not do anything she is a good person she's very sweet so plz dont kill her  "tsu said serious as well , although he knew that saiko could summon one of his powerful soldier to snap him out of existence  he didnt  think saiko was that strong , he thought he could do some damage to him before he died, but of course he was dead wrong . 'system have the army run a level 10,000 dungeon '. saiko said in his head [ on it ]. "listen here tsu i myself could have taken down that entire army by myself . i want to tell you something about my ability , anything i kill whether it be a god or a ant if i kill them i can revive them and they'll become my soldier forever until i die , witch won't happen bc i'm basically immortal, iv live......." 'what no how ,he's a immortal ,well i guess . but he said anyone he kills can become one of his soldier so that means he killed those 4 monster  , meaning he's stronger than those 4 'tsu thought to himself , although he was scared he still showed he was calm bc there was still no evidence but still this put him on guard . 

2 day timeskip 

"were close now around a hour until we get there " tsu said. " ok " saiko said as he turned his attention to his army that was training ,and getting him coins in the dungeons . 'i wonder how much money i'll get , or how many soldier have leveled up ' saiko said in his head . during this time saiko had actually been incredibly bored , he had not cultivated once on the trip , all he did was sit in the carriage the entire time . 'alright system lets get the army out of there '[on it] the system said as it had stopped the hack and had was now showing the outcome o the training session [ all soldiers have leveled up by 1 stage , you have 5 supreme marshal soldiers, 4 supreme general ranks, 6 grand marshal ranks, 8 marshal ranks,] the system said as it had summed up the rest of the ranks . ' wow , lets go im so close to having 5 god rank soldier ' saiko said . after saiko named the new soldier that needed names he finally got the coins , the army had killed around 250k demons in the dungeon, [ host has gotten 125 billion coins ] . 'nice lets go ok so ill have enough for the upgrader and still have some left , system buy the property upgrader level 10 '[ -100 billion coins , item bought successfully] . 'nice , ok now it's just smooth sailing from here conquering the world while also cultivating , then to level up to 2 mil' saiko said in his head as he sat back to enjoy the ride .