back to the past

*drip* A teardrop falls to the floor. Saiko is standing behind the a wall being  able to listen to what they're talking about.  "hey sona are you sure its ok to do it here , you know i don't want to see that punk ass interrupt us "saji said kissing on sonas neck ,"don't worry he won't be back till tomorrow so we have until ..umm.how about till 2 " sona says with her head tilted to the side letting saji do his thing . '"why don't we just get rid of him or like cancel the engagement and be my wife " saji said this got saiko furious he went up stair got in the window and jumped landing on the ground he buys a bag of ingredient to make ramen as a cover up from the system , he walks to the apartments door opens it and yells  "sona i'm home honey" he says sona and saji are petrified . saiko walks to the living room before the can teleport when he get there he see them with saji behind the couch and sona acting normal ."hey baby why are you back early "she says as she goes up for  kiss "wait" saiko said after pushing her putting some force into but just that was enough to send her flying he goes to were the couch is and see saji hiding he grabs the back of his neck "why are you here " he says in a dark voice"i'm here to talk about training the peerage "he says in a quick way . " relly " saiko said butting some force more force around it saji can now feel his bones hurting as the pressure on his bones pile up"ok ok ill tell you but don't kill me" saji said as saiko let go of a bit on his grip"speak then bitch ", " sona is cheating with you on me we were also going to talk how to get rid of you "saji says then a grin appears on his face "haha i guess i am better than you att making love to sona than you"  he says with a cocky smile * splurt *. saji head is no more as it was disintegrated by saikos punch he activates his ems "you know i should buy a fire ability to make it efficient as ems takes energy to activate then i also have to use energy to activate  amaterasu but that also take a longer time than just imiediatly burning" he says as he activates amaterasu on saji then walks to sona who was crying on the floor as she just saw what you did to saji ."you deserve to burn in hell tell your parent i said hi "saiko said as he burns her alive . he walks out goes to the park issei died and sits on the bench "GODS DAM IT " saiko screams as he punches the ground , he pulls out the time stone "take me back to when i first got here six months before the start of canon" he says as the time stone activate a green glow around around him .

"uhhh my guy my head "he says "wait did it work "system "[ hello host it successfully worked we still have everything were good "ok well now i think i'm powerful enough to rank like top 10 in the world maybe top 3 yeah i'm probably as strong as great red or ophis  so lets live how we want ok first plan get akeno since i've got a redo let's go for her"saaiko said happy as ever , it was saturday "i might as well just go into train no we should let the soldier train Ok system send my shadow soldiers to the new dungeon [this is a special world where you can't use your shadow due to world restrictions] "oh ok can you send them to battle the highest difficulty dungeon they can but with the probability of the clearing it is a 60 % so they will have to work for it "[ yes host but you wont get xp instead they will bc it is their training but they will get your 10x stat , the world will be a level 2500 this is the level you would have gotten if you were at a close level to this so the time in here is 180 in the dungeon is 1 day outside in the real world and it is a world were the monsters reproduce very fast and large amounts so it will very difficult with countless waves of monsters so they'll get tons of xp but also if they dont be careful they will die  ] "oh ok well lets go explore then send them there including sparky And tell him he'll get a very good piece of meat if he does good ". 

"Ahh fresh air , man i'm like a god now that i think of it i mean all of my staats are over 9000(  all of saikos stats are 558815 and his level is at 556799) . honestly you know what fuck it why not i mean a harem lets see system open store and go to waifus " saiko said as a smirk appears on his face [ here you go ] "hmm let see oh stella vermillion ( number 5 on waifu tier list ) yeah lets get her as first ahrem member mmmhmm put it as she accepts she gonna be in the harem [ got it ] "oh yes umm lets get a love potion sprayer ok for akeno rias and koneko bc all of them are in my top 20 plus fuck issei " saiko says with a grin .

time skip 2 days 

okay ok let's do this' saiko says walking in to the student council room "hello i'm here to get my school schedule "saiko says staring at sona, he se a bit of pink i her cheeks on the inside he's disgusted by her but on the outside hes faking his smile.  " so i noticed you had a orc club can i join i'm always fascinated bye mythology it's just seems so real " saiko said looking at sona reading her like a book due to the system and his intelligence ( remember god of wisdom thing) ."OH well you'll have to ask the president of that club she's called rias gremory . " shlush" " here you go president here's schedule " said momo . " hmmm it seem your in her and mine class here you go" she says as saiko takes the schedule going straight to his class " lets see how should i play this ..oh i know i get into rias peerage go against riser to get rias out of her marriage bye the time when issesi gets killed she won't be as power hungry bc her marriage was cancel bye me so she won't be interested in issei , plus i don't need to do anything i got these love potions from the store swo i'll be good " saiko said as a evil smirk goes on his face ' i'll rule this world ' saiko thought .a few minutes go bye and saiko get to the class room he sees sona there . " hello miss im saiko darwin and im the new student " saiko says to the teacher ." oh hello come in and introduce yourself : the teacher said . as saiko stands in front of the class introducing himself he finishes and is told to sit in his original seat bye akeno ." hello im saiko nice to meet you ,your name " saiko said as he turns to akeno and she introduces herself to. " i'm akeno and this is rias my best friend " she says with a smile "  " Oh your rias , i was wondering if i could join your club " . rias looks over a bit suspicious " ok akeno here will lead you here to the orc after today " she says. ' ahh this is going so well next is phase 2 love potion takes effect .

====================================

thats a rap bye