Stories

Sree

The whole night I told myself, I hated him. I had to focus.  He was very rude to me.

The next day, I was working on an important part of my project, when I saw him, karan. Was I seeing things, I rubbed my eyes. It was him. I recollected the horrific memory and I shivered.

He was talking to someone. I kept my eyes on the computer hoping he won't come to my place. I couldn't go out, because he would spot me

But he did, he came to my place. I didn't look at him. I felt myself getting panicky.

"Hey Sree, long time no see, I want to talk can you come with me", he told.

I looked around. People were staring at me. What do I do.

" I'm busy, I'll talk later", I told.

"Come on or do you prefer we speak here", he told raising his eyebrows.

I panicked. If he made a scene here in front of everyone it would be bad.
.But I would do anything, but speak to this creep.

"I'm coming", I told and stood.

I walked towards Vikram's cabin. Maybe seeing Vikram, he might go away.

" Where do you think you are going Sree, this way, ", he told.

How dare he, I stopped walking. He turned and gave me a threatening look. I followed him outside the odc.

" Stop this, why do you even want to speak to me, if you do anything else I'll go to the police ", I threatened him.

He laughed, " Baby come onn, u think I'm scared, of the police, do you know who I am, ooh come on you don't know about me , once I have my eyes on my prey, I don't let them go easily, you captured my eyes, I like you and i won't let you go.. I'll make you mine.. He told and held my hand, "

"Prey, captured, like?" Wat was he saying, I was getting dizzy.

I was going to move my hand away, when I saw Vikram across the corridor.

He saw us. Seeing that, karan took away his hand.

"Remember what I said baby, , I'll be back for you, and you will comply ", he whispered and walked away ignoring Vikram.

Vikram came towards me with a furious look.
" He was threatening me", I told Vikram

"What are you doing here talking to him. you must be doing your work, now don't make such pathetic excuses. I feel disgusted ,seeing this, you...Next time I see you with him.. I have no idea what I'll do.. ", he said making a face and walked on.

Just when I thought everything was fine..and Vikram,,his words pierced my heart, how does he think so lowly of me.

I was a little frightened of Karan. What do I do. How can I approach the police. "I'll have pepper spray with me ", I thought.

I went inside and told Deepa about this. She asked me to be careful.

Sanjay came and asked what the matter was. I couldn't tell him so, I changed the topic.
" You were telling, yesterday that you needed some help, what about that? ", I asked him.

"Oh yahh, can you help me please",

" I have a girl who I like, almost a girl friend, I want to meet her today evening, so I'm going to leave . Can you and Deepa tell I was sick if anyone asks. I'll send them a mail", he told. We agreed.

"Who is she, what's your story", I asked. "

"Well she is going to college actually, her name is diya. I was in final year when I met her during a cultural program. She was dancing, omg it was breathtaking, I can say love at first sight. I whistled for her and then she saw me. Then during the night time, there were stalls. It was crowded, but we were in the front, so a group of girls at the back gave us money to get food for them too. When we got it and handed over, there she was. 

So pretty, you know.. Then my friends and hers were talking about the culturals and  other things. I told her I loved her dancing. That's when we started talking. The next day too we all saw the other events together. We talked a lot and I liked her a lot. After that I gave her a request in fb and we started talking. It's been a year, but I proposed to her 2 weeks back. She said yes, I'm so happy guys", he told us.

"Wow nice show her pic,", Deepa asked. He took his phone and showed a pic to us. She was really cute and pretty. I asked Deepa for her love story.

"Had an ex , we broke up nothing else", she told and her face changed. I decided not to ask anything more.
They asked mine. I shook my head,
"don't have one", I said. They didn't believe it for some time.

Everyone has some story, except me, I thought.

" Well you are having one right now", Deepa whispered to me

I shook my head. "No Deepa, I need someone who respects me, and he, no never", I told.

Will Karan cause problems to Sree?