Well I'm me I suppose...
I'm not weird or eccentric because being me is normal, so please don't listen to the others their definition of 'normal' is kind of different than mine...
Things you should know about me-
1. I love reading, if I get paid for every book I read Forbes would have me on their cover
2. I'm very forgetful about trivial details like people's names. After a period of time if your an acquaintance (not friend come on! I would never forget their names like umm... Yeah their names... Ummm XD just kidding !!) of mine you tend to get over me addressing you as "hey red shirt STOP!" or even snapping my fingers in front of you while I scrunch my face and say something like " you're right... Umm ... Ummm person" I know it's rude but it's a hereditary symptom... Sigh... I'm still under treatment.
3. If I ever go bankrupt it's because of stationary. I just LOVE amazing stationary!!! I even have this fantasy of mine to get locked up over night in a mall in a book store or stationary shop *drool*
4. I have a wicked temper. Let's just leave it at that.
5. The worst thing you could do to me is interrupt me when I'm at the climax of a novel. THE WORST!!!!
6. I tend to space out sometimes and stare at nothing in particular without realizing what I'm staring at. A tendency that has produced a lot of embarrassing memories.
7. I'm the girl at the movies who'd at a cheesy moment say something like " Woah this is so cheesy!" but i'd be saying this with a smile while I rummage through my bag for tissue papers.
8. I have zero tolerance for the phrase " chop" or "you got chopped". My brother has ruined me for life.
9. I can't stand people who try to keep a conversation or desperately try to get a laugh out of a crowd at someone else's expense. If you're making fun of someone who's not part of this conversation and isn't laughing- I'm walking out. And also don't forget to get a life.
My ambition on wattpad is to make people smile. So please do.
- Behind you
- JoinedMarch 30, 2011