"none of the things i've said" poetry collection out now!
"I hope to one day write something worth plagiarizing" ~ Unknown Author.
Hello! You can call me Echost, and my pronouns are he/him. I've been in love with writing, and reading, for as long as I can remember. Some of my favorite genres to write are poetry, short stories, fantasy, romance, YA, and adventure. Furthermore, I enjoy reading all the aforementioned genres plus thrillers, horror, mystery, and non-fiction memoirs.
My newest Wattpad published work will be a poetry collection titled "none of the things I've said." (out now!) It is a compendium of poems from a teenager battling social anxiety, depression, and teenage angst while navigating love on the road to self-discovery and maturing. Give it a read if you want!
A bit about me...
- I'm a POC/African American writer
- Pronouns: He/Him
- I'm an introverted earth sign
- I love the summer solstice
- I am a theme/amusement park/roller coaster enthusiast
- I love listening to music (even writing songs from time to time), and some of my favorite artists are Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Frank Ocean, Matt Maltese, Angel Olsen, Aurora (and a WHOLE lot more)
- My favorite band is Coldplay (A Rush of Blood to the Head>>>>)
- I'm quite a cinephile (cinema/tv enthusiast) as well. Additionally, I like to write reviews (sometimes posting them online). Check out my Letterboxd below.
- JoinedJune 2, 2018