♥ Hi, guys, my name is Amira! It's awesome to meet you all and thank you for waltzing onto my page. I don't consider myself to be the greatest author ever (I am only fourteen), but I do consider myself to be relatively okay...at least not terrible.
♥ Let's see, what do I like?:
• Music is my passion and my addiction, and I honestly don't know where I would be without it.
• I like solving people's problems; It gives me time to stop dwelling on mine.
• Writing had always been apart of my life since, like, forever. I remember that from an early age, I would fantasize about becoming an author.
♥ Will I be a pessimist about what I hate? Sure. Why not?
• I hate being beaten in anything whatsoever. I am a perfectionist at heart, to tell you the truth: If you try beating me...I'm going to leave that threat hanging.
• I'm a self-concious type of person. I have a lot of friends, and I'm pretty sure all of them are way better than me. I hate that about myself. I've always wanted to be one of those awesome, self-confident girls.
• I hate cursing and I only do it if absolutely necessary, or if I'm not watching what I'm saying.
♥ Anyway, it's amazing to be on Wattpad, and even more amazing to know that 7,000+ people are reading my stories. It makes me feel really good when I get feedback and constructive critism, and I hope to be get even more! Thank you in advance! (By the way, if you fan me, I will fan you back!)
♥ Thank you, guys, for all the votes and reads! It's an amazing feeling to know people are reading my books!
♥ Love you guys!
- Where Earth Meets the Sunshine ♥
- JoinedDecember 9, 2012