GEORGE R. R. MARTIN IS A SICK SADISTIC BASTARD FOR EVEN WRITING THE FRIST PART OF GAME OF THRONES. OF COURSE I DON'T MEAN THAT BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST THING EVER BUT STILL. I HATE YOU, GEORGE. (DON'T TAKE THAT PERSONALLY. IT'S JUST MY JOB AS A CRAZY FAN TO TRY TO KILL YOU FOR LITERALLY KILLING AN IMPORTANT PERSON EVERY CHAPTER.)
MUST READ VIRTUE&VANITY!!!
I just really wanted to do a favor for the woman writing this, because the story is amazing, full of twists and turns, love and drama, brave heroines and and imperfect, but loving heroes.; everything you would wish for in a book!
I hope you will once have the honor of reading this amazing book once.
I speak fluent Slovene, english and sarcasm, mixed with a whole bunch of jokes, ironicy and brutal honesty.
- "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom." Thomas Jefferson
If I want to read a new book, I just go look in my Wattpad library 'cause I have a shit ton of stories and books I still didn't (and probably won't till, like, next year) read. It's basically a very organized chaos.
- "It's all messy: the hair. The Bed. The words. The heart. Life..." William Leal
Many people have said this, so I'm kinda starting to believe it. My teacher says it, my friends say it; heck, my family says it.
- The rebel in me will never die.
- "If you're going to rebel, do it with purpose." KushandWizdom
- "It's more fun to be a pirate than to join the Navy." Steve Jobs
- "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." Albert Camus
You see an action packed fight between a villain and a hero in your mind even though the book does not have many pictures.
You hear the hero's comforting voice as he hugs a person he just saved even though a comic book does not have many words.
You feel the pain of your favorite character's heartbreak even though you cannot grip a movie.
- JoinedApril 3, 2014