International bestselling author, Micheal Maxwell was taught the beauty and majesty of the English language by Bob Dylan, Robertson Davies, Charles Dickens and Leonard Cohen.
Mr. Maxwell has traveled the globe, dined with politicians, rock stars and beggars. He has rubbed shoulders with priests and murderers, surgeons and drug dealers, each one giving him a part of themselves that will live again in the pages of his books.
Micheal Maxwell has found a niche in the mystery, suspense, genre with The Cole Sage Series that gives readers an everyman hero, short on vices, long on compassion, and a sense of fair play, and the willingness to risk everything to right wrongs. Maxwell is committed to writing a clean, character driven, mysteries series with lots of twist, turns, and heart.
The Cole Sage Series departs from the usual, heavily sexual, profanity laced norm and gives readers a character driven stories, with twists, turns, and page turning plot lines.
Micheal Maxwell writes from a life of love, music, film, and literature. He divides his time between homes in the Central Valley, and the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California with Janet his lovely wife and travel partner.
Other Books by the Author:
- Diamonds and Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #1)
- Cellar Full of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #2)
- Helix of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #3)
- Cole Dust (Cole Sage Mystery #4)
- Cole Shoot(Cole Sage Mystery #5) - Cole Fire (Cole Sage Mystery #6)
- The Time Pedaler (A Young Adult Time Travel Series) with Tally Scully
- The Secret to Writing an Essay: A Parent's Guide for Teens and Tweens Who Hate to Write
- Death of Choice: Eight Tales of Murder, Mayhem, and Mystery (Editor)
- JoinedMay 6, 2016