This is a story of an ever-fixed mark. It’s a story about family and friends, and about what real love looks like…especially when life gets hard. It’s about hanging on…and letting go…and learning the right time for both.
"No, really, Jess...how come you never got married?"
- Chapter 2 - Family Bramble
- Chapter 3 - Terrible Poker Face
- Chapter 4 - Audrey
- Chapter 5 - Friday Nights Never Change
- Chapter 6 - Addendum: Grownup Milk and Cookies
- Chapter 7 - Ex Marks the Spot
- Chapter 8 - Where are the Pitchforks?
- Chapter 9 - A Day at the Races
- Chapter 10 - Retrospection Interrupted
- Chapter 11 - Welcome to the Family