Select All
  • The Boy Who Lied
    342K 8.1K 18

    DISCLAIMER: All characters and the story line belong solely to JK Rowling. Trigger Warning! Contains Rape and Child Abuse ------------------------------ Alastair (the sorting hat) has decided, in the golden trio's 4th year, to resort Harry Potter. He thinks it's time for Harry to be himself and learn the truth, as wel...

  • Wings and Whispers
    217K 8K 31

    Original story by death_will_rise It's the 8th year at Hogwarts for Harry, Ron and Hermione and the one year Harry believes he will have a semi-normal year, he realises very fast that he will probably never have a year without something drastic happening to him.

    Afsluttet   18+
  • Sometimes Bad is Good
    240K 7.5K 25

    Before he knew it, Harry was having to force himself not to shudder, either in pleasure or revulsion he didn't know although he was more than willing to bet that it was revulsion, as Malfoy leaned his slightly pointy chin on the top of his rapidly rising and falling shoulder and brought his mouth so close to the side...

    Afsluttet   18+
  • Kit to Fox
    206K 7.2K 21

    The war is over, classes have started back accident takes place when Neville's potion goes wrong and exploded on Harry. Harry, now 5 years old with some new, unexpected furry appendages is to be taken care of by none other than Draco Malfoy. Now Draco has to protect Harry from memories of the past while dealing with n...

  • When the Wind Whistle
    63.6K 1.6K 16

    {New}: Poster Boy, Harry Potter. The chosen one, Harry Potter. The person who will vanquish the evil lord and save us all! Harry Potter. He is viewed by everyone as "That" Harry Potter. Nobody tries to find out about his worries, his likes and dislikes, or to wonder just who he really is. Even Harry is unaware of his...

  • Severus Snape and Harry Potter
    345K 8K 49

    Does Harry and Severus have more in common than they think?They both lost someone they truely love.Harry lost his parents(Lily and James Potter)and Severus lost his true love(Lily Potter).They both understand each other's grief.But will this grief bring them closer?

  • A Hogwarts Intervention
    355K 10.5K 18

    Summary 3 men kidnapped by a magical castle and locked in a room to sort out their differences.... The world will never be the same again... ********** not my work i found it in ao3 https://archiveofourown.org/works/2577869/chapters/5736713

    Afsluttet
  • TO LOVE YOU FROM THE SHADOW
    72.6K 2.4K 14

    To love 'him', only in distances... The 'Emerald' that always seek the 'Onyx'... That is not enough, he want to protect 'him', he want to shower 'him' with love, to be able to embrace 'him' every single moment we want.. But the time to the end are near.. and to think that he will lost 'him' became his fear... So he di...

    Afsluttet   18+
  • Through the Fire
    132K 3.8K 15

    Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling Rating: Explicit Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy, Remus Lupin/Severus Snape, Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom/Blaise Zabini Characters: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, Hermione...

    18+
  • My Submission
    59.5K 1K 4

    Harry gets a reward for being a good Pet to his Master & Sir.

    18+
  • Royal Chances
    90.7K 3K 19

    Please just read if you like it if not that's OK

  • Hadrian S.P
    60.1K 1.8K 8

    Don't you see, I own you. Your fate? It's mine. The three fates that weaved your story into life, belong to me. I turn the wheel of their string, I move their fingers. I own them. Dark!harry Trying something new.

  • A heated end to the war
    80.9K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Afsluttet
  • From Good To Evil
    247K 7.8K 23

    DISCONTINUED Tom Riddle x Harry Potter: When the Dark Lord finds Harry Potter bruised, bleeding and raped. He makes a choice he know that will be for the best for everyone. By will he find bringing Harry to the dark side may be the beginning of a new relationship. Severus Snape x Bellatrix LeStrange: When forced to...

    18+
  • The Lovers Of England
    43.6K 1.4K 8

    Harry is taken in by those he thought ment him harm, but he soon learns they will teach him things he never thought he could do. Making a few new friends along the way, Harry finds himself growing more attached to a place he never thouht he could call home. And maybe, just maybe, the Boy-Who-Lived can be the Boy-Who-L...

    18+
  • Embarrassment
    373K 10.2K 48

    This is a snarry fanfic and very much OOC. Don't like, don't read. Please comment to give me motivation. Newly finished! Thank you! Started: Sometime in 2014. Finished: 7/1/2020 16/07/17 - #59 in FanFiction 24/06/18 - #10 in Snarry 11/07/18 - #44 in Gayness 16/08/18 - #562 in Harry Potter 19/08/18 - #31 in Gayness

    18+
  • My queen
    439K 10.4K 22

    Harry James Potter is taken by Voldemort on the night of his parents murder. only he and a trusted few know why they're Lord refrained from killing the boy, many wonder but let's be honest. would you want to kill your mate? ---------------- This story has a large Agegap between characters and adult situations. Dont l...

  • Harry Potter✓Demon King Book 1(hiatus)
    115K 2.7K 13

    Harry Potter has lived through abuse and Death. The first time he died was when he was 5. He ended up in hell. Demons now follow him to protect him in the world of the living. But why. When he goes to Hogwarts the demons still follow. Being called up by the name Satan Devil Riddle-Snape he is sorted into Slytherin. E...

  • Evermore
    94.5K 2.9K 16

    Harry Potter and Severus Snape have never been particularly close, but that changes his sixth year after Professor Slughorn's Christmas party. Now, on the cusp of his Horcrux hunt, these two cannot seem to stay away from one another. While the fate of the Wizarding World rests in Harry's hands, knowing he must vanquis...

    Afsluttet   18+
  • Beautiful Storms to Come
    204K 7.8K 23

    "Harry Potter," Dumbledore whispered. With that, five students collapsed, banging their head against the table with a loud clatter. Screams rang across the room as Madam Pomfrey was forced to examine the unconscious students. Those who collapsed? Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood and Ha...

    Afsluttet   18+
  • The Potion Master's Apprentice
    300K 10.7K 21

    Harry defeats Voldemort in the graveyard and suddenly finds himself with a lot more time to focus on his studies. Severus sees that Harry is truly gifted at potions and once Harry leaves school, offers him an apprenticeship. But as the two work closely together for an extended period of time, Harry starts to notice th...

    Afsluttet   18+
  • You Belong To Me
    217K 5.6K 16

    "One, two, or three?" I tugged at the binds that tied me down to the leather chair in his private lab, my heart pounding as warm breath caressed my skin; trembling when he dips a thumb in my mouth. [SNARRY] DISCONTINUED

    18+
  • Second Chances
    116K 2.9K 9

    Harry Potter, abused and used, is sick of the lies and the pain and the betrayals. He wants to die, knowing that he should have been in Slytherin. Maybe if he had been in Slytherin, he would have been better off. He had the poison made and ready. He had no clue that he had made a de aging potion instead of a poison. S...

  • I Should Have Known Better
    255K 7.6K 15

    I whimpered and curled as far as I possibly could into the corner of my cupboard as Uncle Vernon pounded on the door, his loud, scary voice commanding me to come out. I started to cry as I noticed the door cracking and knew it would only be a matter of time before the door broke under his weight..... ...... Harry Pott...

  • The Boy Who Never Lived
    641K 21.7K 48

    Proffesor Snape turned and stared at Harry, one eyebrow raised. "Mr. Potter! Are you paying attention?" "Y-Yes, Proffesor." "Tell me what would you get if I asked you to add powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood?" Snape asked, knowing that the first year wouldn't know the answer. "I-I don't kn-know...

    Afsluttet
  • Shadow Magic • Harry Potter X Theodore Nott •
    230K 7.6K 9

    Harry Potter x Theodore Nott Mature because of a few graphic scenes. AU. Harry was born with a power the Dark Lord knows not: the magic to see into shadows, to walk the shadows, and to send the shadows everywhere. This changes his life rather dramatically. Found on ao3 by Lomonaaeren , I'm just sharing it with you l...

    Afsluttet
  • Harry's Unknown Power (A Father and Son fanfic) Book 2
    48.5K 1.1K 15

    A house elf named Dobby appears in his room at Spinner's End, where he is living for the summer with his father Severus Snape. Dobby warns him not to return to Hogwarts, but Harry returns to Hogwarts, despite Dobby's warning. Muggle-born students start turning into stone after Harry hears a mysterious voice that only...

    Afsluttet
  • Blood Is Thicker Than Magic
    25.6K 601 2

    Harry, Lucius and Draco are a powerful family together. Dumbledore feeling threatened makes a mistake that he can't fix. Harry/Lucius