My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

10. Jealousy?

5.2K 130 8
By NSTSiYA

"Be patient, Pie. This is just for awhile." Pie cooed herself. Inhale. Exhale. She took her breath while composing her burning resentment. Ten minutes ago, she just had a little quarrel with Kim. Do you want to know what was the cause? It was just a matter who will do the dishes after the dinner. You know already who won the fight. Of course that boastful, arrogant, annoying and cruel Kimhan Jittaleela would empower everything.

"I shouldn't help that tom from the beginning." Pie complained to the forks and spoons.

"If murdered someone wasn't a crime, I have long ago use you Mr.Fork and Mrs.Spoon to dig and scoop Kim's eyeballs like I used to eat ice - cream." She sneered to her cruel cunning idea. "Oh, this butter knife is much useful too." Pie picked the item from its place. "I shall use you to diminish Kim's super ugly smirk like I used to spread butter on bread." Pie cackled along with her imagination.

"Why do I have to do all of these? Did she think I am her maid?"

"This is so UNFAIR!!!" Pie purposely piped her voice to the highest volume with the intention that it would reach to Kim's hearing. However, everything seemed impossible. Kim has long minutes ago gone to her room. Pie knew it well. Kim never liked her for who ever she is. All she has to do is, to endure everything until the end of hundred days.

**************************************************************************************

Glancing to the clock, Pie noticed that the night was still young for them. Her eyes then caught the small white board hanging perfectly on the fridge. She just moved it right there yesterday. It is much noticable because they often took stuffs from the fridge. Tiptoeing to her targeted place, Pie scanned to the hanging board thoroughly. It is just day four and there are long days to go to end her suffering life with this tom.

"Keep calm Pie. Don't fret." Pie talked to herself again. "You can do this Pie. Do this for the sake of half million dollar." She cheered herself with the enermous happiness in later days.

"What should I do now?"

"Ugh, it's better to go straight to the room."

**************************************************************************************

Pie's room

The thought of going to bed straight away was distorted once Pie saw loads of shopping bags in her room. She surely had so much fun today with Kim's mother. Mrs.Jittaleela bought a lot of stuffs for her. From clothes to handbags and to the shoes. Every single item Pie got for free.

She was about to check for her favorite blouse when her eyes laid on a white paper bag. It contained the shirt for Kim. Pie reluctantly reached out her hand to the bag and took out the baby blue shirt. Lifting it up to the air, for a clearer view, a thought came to poke her mind. "Will Kim like this shirt?"

"What if it doesn't suit Kim's taste?" brooded Pie. She checked on the shirt again to her precise details. She found it cool enough but who knows what would that tom said about it.

"Wait? Why should I bother that much?" Pie knocked her own head, cursing herself for behaving such way. "I'll just give this to her and left." Pie rose up from the bed. With all her mighty heart, she stepped bravely to Kim's room. Wish her all the best.

****************************************************************************************

The door of Kim's room was ajar and by the noise heard from inside, Pie knew that tom hasn't sleep yet. "Come in." Before Pie could even raise up her hand to knock on the door, Kim was the first to voice out from inside. It was out of Pie's expectation. How could Kim realize her presence?

Instead of entering the room by the approval made by Kim, Pie focused her eyes to all edges of the door's frame, trying to figure out if Kim did put a CCTV anywhere.

"I count till three. If you didn't enter this room. You shall never have the opportinity to step you feet here." Goaded Kim from inside.

As if Kim's words were like the biggest sentence of punishment to Pie, she quickly darted into the room. It seemed like a curse to Pie whenever she needs to confront Kim. Pie clumsily stumbled over her feet and .. THUD! She kissed the floor of Kim's room. "Crap!" Pie cursed. Embarrassing herself was a daily routine for her in front of Kimhan Jittaleela these days.

"Again?" Kim snorted. "I think we shall go to the doctor's and make a check up on you. There must be something wrong in any parts of you brain." Kim said, not even bothered to look to Pie who in case needed some help for her difficulties.

"You need to do a check up on your balancing." She added.

"Shut up if you don't want to help." Pie snipped. Fortunately Kim doesn't even bother to look to her. She doesn't know how she should hide her redden face if that tom came near to her for any circumstances.

"And I am not a car to do the balancing." Pie murmured in her low voice. The only thing she has ever heard about balancing was when she often spent her time at Mike's workshop. Pie didn't understand that much about automobile but she often heard Mike and Gold discussed about balancing the cars.

She rose back to her standing position, fixing her night shirt carefully before she picked up the shopping bag and headed to Kim's direction who was actually watching the TV at the small leisure space in the spacious bedroom.

"What do you want from me?" Kim asked in her cold tone. The thing that Pie had never understand about Kim. That tom seemed to have various mood in various situation. Once Kim could be so kind but a split seconds she could be so mean. Pie made her earlier conclusion that Kim is bipolar. Yes. Kim is bipolar.

"This is yours." Pie put the paper bag to Kim's laps, disturbing her focus on the TV.

"What is this?" Kim arched her brow as she uttered it to Pie. Not even bother to look what is inside, Kim beckoned Pie to take it back.

"That's from Mama." Pie said. "Why don't you just at least have a look at it?" Pie advocated Kim to check the item.

"I'll just check on it later. Now, go away. I want to watch the show." Kim beckoned her 'powerful' finger, directing Pie to move away from blocking her sight.

Annoyed and irritated with Kim, Pie stomped her feet rebelliously, made her way leaving the room.

Not even before Pie reached the door, Kim retracted her command, "Wait!" She said.

"Come back here. I'm not done yet." Kim stressed on her words, commanding Pie to stop on her track.

"What!" Pie spun on her heels, turning herself just to find Kim already standing close to her.

"Wh - what?" The closeness that they had made Pie shuddered. Kimhan's menacing stare muted her mouth to voice out.

"Did Mama tell anything to you?" Kim asked. Her eyes burrow deep into Pie's, sending a chill sense of tremors to the petite girl.

"Nothing.." Pie shook her head while trying to recall if she did miss anything from her conversation with Mrs.Jittaleela this noon.

"But.."

"What?" Kim's eyes widen in apprehension.

"We bumped into your childhood best friend. She introduced herself as Fern." Pie remembered exactly how Fern clicked on her tongue upon claiming that she has a strong connection with Kim in the past.

"Fern?!" Kim repeated the name after Pie. "She's back?" Kim mumbled in her last statement.

"She is kinda weird." Pie said. "Well, anything related to you is weird." The petite girl gibed.

"What did she do?" Kim seemed uneasy with it.

"I'm not really sure but she seem so infuriated to know that we have engaged." Pie shrugged. She touched the ring on her finger. Kim had the same with her too.

"Did she say anything any further?" Kim queried more from Pie.

Pie recalled the sequence of their encounter, "Oh..she said this is so unfair for her." Pie added. She even depicted to Kim how exactly Fern had that hatred expression all over her face.

"Why she said so Kim? I don't understand." Pie asked to that tom innocently without holding any suspicious thought to it. Kim knew it, Pie is somehow was too naive to figure out things quickly just like this case.

"It's nothing. She often behave like that." Kim fibbed whose later saw Pie nodded approvingly.

"She scared me." Pie blurted. Fern seemed to put a big barrier between them as soon as it came to her mind that Pie was engaged to Kim. She can sense that Fern was trying to declare a war sooner or later.

"Don't mind her." Kim said. "Perhaps you can make friends with her. She is okay." Kim suggested, tossing off any thought that Pie had in her mind.

"Maybe." Pie shrugged uncertainly. She didn't think Fern wants to be her friend anyway.

"You shall leave now. I'm done." Kim dictated once again to Pie.

"Wait! I have something to request from you." Pie just remembered about her plan for this weekend. Her conversation with Hongyok saying that she will come back this weekend imprinted vividly in her mind.

"Name it." Kim said, folding her arms with her bossy gesture. She seemed to get ready with all possible requests that came out from Pie's mouth.

"I want to visit my sister this weekend. Can I just go back to my place for awhile." Pie queried nervously. She didn't even know why she has to fear this tom that much but she thinks she need to ask Kim's permission for it before anything unpredictable happens.

"I thought it's about money again." Pie heard Kim sighed in relieved.

"Can I?" Pie queried again. She didn't even care if Kim wanted to gibe about her expenses or what not, all she needs is Kim's agreement.

"I'm not that cruel to caged you here. You may go. Don't forget to come back here." Kim said her permission out of Pie's relief. It wasn't that difficult to deal with Kim today even though they had a little quarrel just right after the dinner.

"Come with me okay?" Pie tugged Kim's hand eagerly, badgered that tom to come along.

"Why should I?" Kim frowned like she was hit by terrible news.

"Oh come on! What are you going to do if you stay at home? Rotting to boredom?" Pie joshed but it seemed like Kim didn't buy it.

"Okay. It's not funny." Pie drawled. Kim always made things became less important or funny or whatever when it comes to Pie who talked about it.

"At least come with me and presume that you're about to meet my family as my fiancee." Pie didn't even realize how she could say such way. "You haven't meet my sister." She murmured.

"No! I don't want to." Kim shrieked in terror which Pie found so exaggerating. "I won't step my feet at such place." She scorned. Pie got Kim's point clearly. That tom didn't want to be at such 'low class' people's place.

"Urm..I assume it as yes." Pie concluded absentmindedly, definitely ignoring Kim's reaction. "Good night Kim. Thank you." Without waiting any further to hear the refusal of puzzled Kimhan Jittaleela, Pie was the one who immediately run herself out of the room.

*************************************************************************************

The Weekend

Kim walked reluctantly along the narrow gravel street following Pie from the back. The thud of her footsteps crunching loudly expressing her rebellious gesture. The panorama that laid before her caught her by surprise. Slum area at the outskirt of town. That place was surely not the place of her choice. Children were running all over the place screaming. Old women, chewing betel leaves sat haunch staring into empty space. Old men rolled their tobacco while chatting to each other while young men stacked the bricks, repairing their almost collapse house. Kim eyes laid to a group of young ladies, they exchanged shy glances as they made a brief eye contact with that tom. Feeling eerie with those stares Kim ran her gaze quickly just to find their mothers sat on the steps of their verandah exchanging news and gossips. The view along the street was also unpleasant to Kim's sight. Garbage cans overflowed here and there. Moving more further into the slum's area, clothes lines seemed to stretch from every way - from window to window and from one side of a pole to another. Her movement was quite restricted as Kim had to be careful as not to bumped into any of them. Today, Pie really scratched an unexpected history in her life. Never did she think she will be at this such disgusting place.

"Oh God! How could you live at this such terrible place?" Kim finally spoke up after her long silence. Pie glanced to her back, Kim did wander her eyes around in disgust as if the whole things around her were infected by obviously seen germs.

"I don't know. What I am sure is I am still alive till now." Pie said, felt amuse to see Kim's various expression when that tom laid her eyes on each and every thing around her.

"Don't act that way!" Pie's statement made Kim gazed to the petite girl quizzically. "You might attract unwanted attention." Pie chuckled, making that tom more confused.

It was out of their expectation when suddenly a group of children dashed out from the junction of the street, heading to their direction out of their surprise. The children were just playing and run after another.

Just like what has Pie expected, one of the girls in the group came to approach Kim. "Don't touch me!" Kim shrieked as the little girl trying to come closer to her. The little girl seemed to admire Kim so much.

"You look like a celebrity P!" The girl jumped her enermous joy and stifled her scream like a fan girl.

"Er.. whatever! Don't touch me!" Pie found it was so funny when Kim tried hard as not to make the little girl comes near to her. At once, Kim made a brief eye contact with Pie, asking some help from that lady.

"Bee, don't disturb P'Kim." Pie said to the girl causing the little one to stop her movement. Kim quickly went to Pie, saving herself from the weird little girl.

"Is he your boyfriend P'Pie?" The little girl asked. "You're so lucky." The girl said dreamily.

"My boss. I'm working with P'Kim." Kim heard Pie answered so to the little girl. The little girl named Bee was unaware that Kim is actually a woman like Pie too.

"I still have chance!" The little girl was so glad to know that Pie has nothing to do with Kim.

"Go look at yourself dreamy girl!" Kim said out of sudden. "I won't. #$&*@#!" Pie shut Kim's mouth tightly as she knew that tom will lash out the little girl to the worst.

"We have to go now. Take care." Pie quickly dragged Kim away from the girl.

"Let me go!" Kim tugged away Pie's hand from her mouth. Luckily them the little girl already left.

"You should let me talk to the girl. She need to learn a lesson." Kim infuriated.

"Kim, could you please at least have a little common sense in your ugly soul? She is just a little girl. You will hurt her with your brainless sayings!" Kim's absent minded acts vent Pie's anger. The two glared to each other holding their very own emotion.

"How long you two want to play this stare - and - say - nothing game?" A young maiden approached them out of nowhere snipped off their resentment stares. Apparently the two averted their eyes to the source of the disturbance.

"Hongyok!" Kim could see how excited Pie was just to see the girl. Perhaps this is her younger sister. If Kim was not mistaken, Pie has mentioned about her sister but she didn't even bother to keep it in her knowledge who, how and what name did she has.

"P'Pie, you are back finally." The young maiden welcomed Pie for a hug. Now Kim was so sure that the girl was Pie's sister.

"I have told you that I'll come to visit." Pie pouted. The two sisters totally forgot that Kim was there with them.

"Mind to introduce this gentleman to me?" Hongyok ran her gaze to Kim whose later blushed to Hongyok's stare. Kim found that Hongyok was much different from Pie. Their face didn't really look alike but they have the real bond as sisters.

"She is no gentleman." Pie scoffed while directing her sight to Kim.

"She is a boastful tom." She sneered. Kim could see how startled Hongyok was when it comes to her knowledge that she is actually not a guy like that girl has expected. It's a normal thing to Kim. She didn't mind it at all. Even her first encounter with Pie, that silly girl also thought she was a real guy.

"Meet my Boss, Kimhan Jittaleela." Pie introduced Kim to her sister. Kim got the point. Pie wanted to go along with the play that she is her personal assistant.

"Morning Boss, my name is Hongyok. I am Pie's sister." Hongyok greeted Kim for the first time. Hearing Hongyok addressed her as Boss tickled Kim that much but she felt alright with it. It made her felt proud and mightier.

"Nice to meet you." Kim dunk her head slightly as a gratitude of professionalism.

"Kim, let's drop to my house for awhile. You can stay there if you don't want to." Pie dragged Hongyok with her, leaving that tom puzzled at the back. Where is Pie's house located actually?

"P'Pie, why don't you pay respect to your Boss? Is it okay to call her by the name only?" Kim heard the sister's conversation.

"It's okay. This is not in office hour." Pie said. The thing that Kim didn't have to worry about,Pie always an expert to handle any situation.

*************************************************************************************

"Make yourself comfortable." Pie said to Kim as they stepped into the old small house. It couldn't be call house either to Kim. The wall was made up from nearly broken plywood, the only furniture they had was an old couch which was placed in the middle space of the dusty house, looking up to its ceiling, the zinc layers of the roof wasn't look very convincing either that if heavy downpour to occur, the 'house' must have been flooded with the rain water.

"How could you call this place as a house." Kim will always spat out her thought, not even once trying to filter it before she talked to anyone.

"This is all what we have." Hongyok was the one to answer Kim. "We rent it from P'Boy." She added.

"You RENT this house? Oh my God!" Kim looked surprised upon knowing it.

"At least we do have a place for shelter. This is consider as good you know. There are a lot more people out there who have no home." Pie answered it on behalf of Hongyok when she saw her younger sister was clueless to her blunt end with Kim's reaction.

"Thank you so much for giving the chance for my sister for the job. You help us a lot." Hongyok uttered her appreciation to Kim.

Kim gazed to both of the sisters in confusion. What has she done to them? As far as she knows, she didn't even lend any help neither to Pie or Hongyok.

"She paid for her school with the money you gave me." Kim read Pie's lips as that girl chose to acknowledge her silently.

"Oh.." Kim's mouth formed a perfect 'O', nodding her yes.

"Yeah. It's good to hear it." Kim smiled. There's a strange feeling that wafted deep into her heart. It felt so warm yet unexplainable. Glad maybe? So glad that she could help somebody?

"P'Pie, let's take your Boss to Aunty Inn's stall. We shall thank her for her help. Besides, it's such a waste if she didn't taste Aunty Inn's scrumptious food." Hongyok suggested.

"Ah, that's a good idea." Pie nodded fervently. Kim noticed that Pie's face turned so bright upon hearing the suggestion from her sister. What so special about Aunty Inn?

"Where are we going?" Kim came out disagree.

"Aunty Inn's stall. She's a street vendor." Pie informed Kim. Inside her mind was all delicious food that the lady served all this while. It has been ages since she last comes to eat there.

"Street foods? No way!" Kim stoned to her feet, totally disagree with the choice.

"Your Boss is quite arrogant P'Pie but I presume she doesn't really used to be at our place." Hongyok whispered to Pie's ears whose later nodded her agreement.

"She is such a spoil child." Pie said it out loud to Kim's hearing. "Don't mind her. She came to our place so she has to follow us." Pie smirked upon saying it to Kim.

"Come on Kim. If you don't want to die in hunger, come with us." Pie clicked sarcastically.

"You won't regret it Boss. I'm sure you will come here more often after this." Hongyok persuaded Kim. Kim found that Hongyok is much more wiser than Pie. Her appearance and also her inner self is much softer than her fake fiancee. Pie on the other hand was so brutal yet stubborn.

"Urgh fine!" Kim had no choice rather than to surrender to Pie the dictator of the day. That shorty really got her for today.

*************************************************************************************

The scene along the street was confusing. The noise made by the stall - keepers and their haggling customers was so loud that one could hardly hear oneself speak. The smell of food wafted over all places. Kim's stomach growled in response and at the same time, her head spinning in confusion.

"Are you alright?" Pie held Kim's hand securely in hers. That tom seemed uncomfortable with her new surrounding.

"I haven't been to this such over crowded place." Kim said. Pie could see that Kim started to sweat profusely while her brow knitted to dead tie.

"I'm sorry. As soon as we reach Aunty Inn's place, it will be much comfortable." Pie felt guilty. She realized that it was too sudden for her to bring Kim to this such place.

"I'm sorry." Pie voiced sunk into the noise yet they walked arm in arm together to their targeted place. Little did they realize, their every action was observed carefully by Hongyok from the beginning.

Aunty Inn's Stall

"Announcing the arrival of Pie Mindara Manaying!" P'Boy announced loudly to the whole stall as soon as he saw Pie walked to the stall direction.

Everything seemed paused momentarily when they finally spotted Pie walked arm in arm with a tall and young handsome guy. P'Boy on the other hand smirked proudly to see the guy next to her. It seemed like Pie has managed to trapped a victim.

"Why is everybody staring at us like that?" Kim who was first didn't really pay attention to her surrounding caught every customers inside the stall staring to them in awe.

"They are looking at me, not you." Pie twisted. It was so obvious that they were so surprised to see an enermous change to Pie's appearance. She wore a nice dress yet she looked so neat. There's no more sluggish Pie who wore cheap shirt and torn jeans.

"Pie is coming? Where?" This time Kim spotted an elderly woman went through the people to the front of her stall. Her round face suited her petite chubby frame yet she dressed up like a chef with a tall head cover on her head.

"Aunty Inn!" Pie let go off Kim's hand away and jumped to the woman like a little child seeing her mother. By that, Kim knew this is the Aunty Inn they talked about.

"Oww Pie. You're having a good life now huh? Look at yourself. You look so beautiful and neat." Aunty Inn giggled her fruity laughter.

"Not really Aunty Inn. I miss you." Pie pouted. "I want you to meet my Boss." Pie diverted her gaze to Kim just to see that tom willingly walked to their side.

"Aunty Inn, this is Kimhan Jittaleela." She introduce Kim to the woman. "And Kim, this is my god mother, Aunty Inn." By the way Pie treated the middle age woman, Kim started to realize that she is someone special to Pie.

"Hello Boss!" Aunty Inn greeted her with her friendly gesture. Unexpectedly, Aunty Inn did called Kim as Boss too. It comes to Kim's early conclusion that low class people have a high expectation to the high class people. Kim started to like it.

"Aunty Inn, Kim wanted to taste your best meal. Could you please cook it for us." Pie requested to the lady.

"Of course my dear. It's such a pleasure to serve the Boss." Aunty Inn smiled to Kim. The elderly woman did a warm welcome to her, she felt comfortable with it.

"Come in." Aunty Inn invited. "Boy! Get them a table." She directed to P'Boy as she headed back to her station.

"Why me!" P'Boy sighed reluctantly.

"Do you want me to cut off your wedges?" Aunty Inn threatened.

"Alright! Alright." P'Boy couldn't say more. He did his part time job at Aunty Inn's. There's no way he could disobey that lady.

"I'll just do it for handsome Kimhan Jittaleela." Before P'Boy did his task, he managed to wink to Kim flirtatiously.

************************************************************************************

"It's so hot here." Kim complained. She grabbed the newspaper from the next table and fanned herself.

"Drink this." Pie pushed the cold drink much closer to Kim. Reluctantly that tom sipped her drink. She was definitely thirsty when she finished it with one breath.

"Where is your sister?" Kim just realized Hongyok wasn't around.

"She's most probably at the back." Pie said uninterestedly.

"She's beautiful." Kim said whose later caught Pie off guard.

"Do you like my sister?" Pie asked, squinted her eyes curiously to Kim.

"I didn't say so. It's just she seemed more proper than you." Kim corrected her statement in order not to confused Pie.

"WHATEVER!" Pie rolled her eyes to Kim.

"You haven't meet my best friend yet." Pie suddenly remember about Yam. Her best friend didn't show up yet since there arrived at this stall. Yam might probably so occupied in the kitchen.

"Is it so important or special that I have to meet each and every friends of yours?" There come the annoying Kim again. Whenever Kim arched her brow and curled her lips into a smirk, Pie always wish that she could tear them apart.

"She is beautiful just like me!" Pie said confidently to Kim whose later caught them tom laughed hysterically in response.

"Beautiful like you?" Kim repeated Pie's statement when her laughter slowly subsided.

"It must be a nightmare for me when I see your best friend." Kim snickered even more with her own words.

"What nightmare could it be?" Kim's laughter was interrupted with a question from a stranger. Kim wasn't really paying attention at first but as soon as she averted her sight to the owner of the voice, everything seemed to cease from exist, time paused momentarily yet nothing around her does matter.

"Wow.." Kim marveled by the sight she laid on. There, stood in front of her a beautiful maiden, smiling sweetly with a polite gesture.

"Ehem!" Pie stomped on her feet aggressively.

"Ouch!" Kim whined, totally disturbed by the action Pie made.

"Why did you step on my feet!" Kim railed in annoyance.

"I have been watching for you two since the beginning. You two quarrel a lot like cat and dog." The unknown girl to Kim chuckled softly.

"And you Pie. You should stop acting brutally." The young maiden said to Pie.

"Don't you know she has such bad mouth." Pie retorted. She raised her fist up to the air just like she is going to smack Kim in no time.

"Enough with it Pie." The lady giggled even more. "You two are so cute together." She said.

"By the way, my name is Yam." The lady stretched out her hand to Kim for a handshake. Without any doubt, Kim gladly took Yam's hand and replied the handshake.

"Kim." Kim stuttered. "I am Kimhan Jittaleela." That tom restated her name to Yam.

"Hi Boss, nice to meet you." Yam smiled to her. It was like Kim has been put under a spell, she stared long enough to Yam without even realized she held that girl's hand for quite long time.

"Kim, Yam wants to return to the kitchen." Pie tugged Kim's hand slowly from their long handshake which later made that tom blushed in embarrassment.

"Your food will be serve in a few more minutes. I shall leave now." Yam said. She then dunk her head slightly before she turned on her heels and headed back to the kitchen.

As soon as Yam disappear from their sight, Kim quickly diverted her gaze to Pie again.

"What?" Pie raised her brow as if she could read that Kim is about to ask her question.

"She is your best friend right?" Kim asked eagerly.

"Yes?" Pie nodded.

"How come an angel like her could work at this place?" Kim seemed concern about Yam.

"This is her mother's stall. Of course she chose to help her mother." Pie answered Kim, half - hearted. Why do Kim could be that nice and concern to Yam but when it comes to her, that tom seemed didn't have any heart neither some mercy.

"Ah, she's beautiful." Kim said dreamily. Little did she realize, Pie rolled her eyes every time Kim talked about Yam.

*******************************************************************************

"Special meal for special guests!" Aunty Inn and Yam came to serve the food for Kim and Pie. Once again Kim has the opportinity to see Yam. She was just so glad to know that Yam served it for her.

"Pie, Boss. I hope you like my cook." Aunty Inn said. "If you have anything to complain, just tell me straight away okay?" The elderly woman reminded.

"I shall return to the kitchen now. There are lot more to do." Aunty Inn excused herself.

"Please enjoy your meal. Happy eating." Yam said and then made her way following her mother too.

"Take care. Be careful." Kim just managed to whispered it slowly as she traced her gaze, following Yam's figure.

"Eat Kim!" Pie said coldly.

"Ah, alright." That tom really has a wide smile on her face. What is the differences between her and Yam that Kim treat them unequally?

********************************************************************************

"It's so good." Kim said her compliment to the food with her mouth full.

"Oyy Kim. Don't talk when you chew your food." Pie instantly grabbed the tissue and handed it to Kim.

"It wasn't that bad that sometimes I changed my taste to this cheap meal." Kim uttered, still with her boastful behaviour.

"I've told you. You won't regret it." Pie was just so glad and at the same time felt relieved that Kim could adapt quickly to her new surrounding. However, Pie thinks Kim didn't complain that much because of Yam. From time to time, Kim kept glancing to the kitchen's direction. She must be hoping to see Yam around.

"We shall come here when we have free time." Kim said out of Pie's expectation.

"Welcome to the club." Pie giggled.

"No. No. I didn't say I want to be part of you." Kim grunted with the idea. "I like Aunty Inn's cook. That's all." Kim confessed.

"And her daughter too?" Pie surmised.

"Ah, that was one of the reason too." Kim smiled from ear to ear.

"Do you feel so happy today?" Pie asked.

"Urm, I guess so." Kim nodded after a few seconds of thinking.

"Okay." Pie nodded and suddenly rose from her seat.

"Listen here everybody." Pie said loudly as she is about to announce an important matter.

"Today, my Boss is so kindhearted and by mean, she decided to treat all of you for the meals. You shall eat what you want, my Boss will pay them all for you." Pie broadcasted it like an announcement through the radio. Upon hearing that, Kim stared to Pie in disbelief. This petite girl really made it. Kim threw her gaze around the stall. All tables were occupied with customers. How much should she pay for them all.

"Pie!" Kim rasped and tugged Pie to her seat again.

"What are you talking about?" Pie could see that Kim's face was swollen with anger.

"Don't you say that you're happy just now? Happiness should be shared and spread around." Pie shrugged innocently.

"You..!" Kim pointed her finger to Pie, ready to explode like volcano. When she was about to continue her swollen anger, came a pair of elder people to their table. "Thank you for the treat Boss." The elderly man said to Kim. His wife dunk her head slightly as a gesture of gratitude too.

"Welcome." Kim smiled to them, put a fake mask on her face.

"You got to pay this someday." Kim snarled in her low voice to Pie.

Pie was about to say something in return to Kim when suddenly they heard someone called for Pie's name.

"I heard Pie is here. Where is she?" Kim saw a tall man asked about Pie to P'Boy. As the guy had a little chit chat with P'Boy, Kim saw clearly that P'Boy pointed to their table. Who is that guy?

"Pie?" The guy walked hurriedly to their table.

"Mike!" Pie welcomed him with a sweet smile that she has never shown to Kim. Pie then rose from her seat as soon as the guy reached their table.

"I miss you." The guy named Mike drew Pie into his embrace whose later caught Kim in her utmost startle.

"Where have you been? I am worried sick." The guy released Pie from his arms and then brought his rough hands to cup Pie's cheeks. Pie seemed didn't refuse his touch or what so ever.

"I've got a new job." Pie answered him. "I'm sorry that I didn't get time to tell you." She continued.

"You should meet my Boss. She is here." Pie turned to looked to Kim whom staring to them with her cold expression.

"Mike, meet my Boss, Kimhan Jittaleela." Pie introduced Kim to Mike.

"Kim, this is Mike." Pie introduced Mike to that tom.

"Hi Kim, I am Pie's boyfriend." Mike said and offered Kim a handshake. Pie who doesn't expect Mike would say such way, stared to him in disbelief.

Pie had her eyes all on Kim, waiting for that tom response to it but Kim seemed didn't affected. Instead, she rose slowly from her seat. Kim then step in her calm gesture to their side, Pie thought she was going to greet Mike in return, instead that tom caught her wrist instantly and dragged her away from Mike. Mike who was so puzzled with Kim's sudden action just stared to them in shock.

They walked across the crowded stall in silence. Every eyes stared to them in awe. Kim's dark aura seemed to wafted all over the area, making the situation scary yet dreadful. Pie could sense it that Kim is mad towards her but why? Kim's grip on her wrist getting tighter with each step they took. Pie was too afraid to complain about it. They finally reached the entrance of the stall. P'Boy who was standing at the front side gulped heavily when Kim stopped right in front of him.

"This is for the meals." Kim took out a few bank notes from her wallet and handed them to P'Boy.

"Kim, I still haven't finish my meal." Pie braved herself to speak up.

Creepily Kim averted her eyes to Pie, staring deeply into her eyes before she said, "We will go home right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.4K 32
[TIAOM COMPLETED] Pie Mindara Manaying, a young maiden teacher has never thought that being single and enjoying her carefree life could lead her to a...
3.1K 81 12
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. If we look into each and everyone's dream...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
126K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...