Falling, Fallen | ✔️

By glossynessa

Soren Maxwell is to take over his father's business, Maxwell Inc, when he goes into retirement, but there's o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24*
25
26
27
28
29*
30
31*
32
33
34
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41
42*
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51*
52

21*

46.8K 762 291
By glossynessa

~Soren's POV~

Ayla was already in the pool by the time I got outside, as I had spent a couple minutes willing away my arousal. She looked up when I came outside and we both ogled one another, my eyes taking in the sight of her long hair slicked with water.

I swam over to her the second I was in the pool, letting my gaze linger on her breasts as the water lapped up over them, droplets trailing down between them. "I didn't know you owned a bikini. You didn't wear this last time we went swimming." I said, flicking my eyes up to hers. Her eyes immediately snapped up from my body to meet mine, a flush in her cheeks. "Yeah, this is new. This is what I got the day I left the house to go shopping. I thought I should try one out." She explained, looking a little embarrassed, though I couldn't say why. "This is the first bikini I've ever had." She added, and I hummed, eyeing her up again.

"You look good in it." I murmured, knowing that that was an understatement. She looked downright sinful. However I could tell that she was unsure because of the look she gave me when I said that. "Really? You think so?" She wondered, and I bit my lip as I nodded my head. "Fucking sexy, Ayla. I'd have you on my cock right here, if I could." I said, swimming closer to her. She backed up until she was forced into a corner with a little seat on it, the water lapping against her skin. I closed in on her and she lifted her arms, bracing them behind her on the edge of the pool. This made her tits protrude from beneath the water surface, my eyes lingering on every inch of her body as I grabbed her legs and slid my way right between them.

"Your sex drive must be wild if you're still raring to go after having all those girls here last week." She gasped, feeling my erection against her. I chuckled and pressed close enough to her that I felt her pussy against me, her breath shaking as my closeness forced her body back against the edge more. "When did I say any of them satisfied me, Ayla? You and I both know they were only here because I wanted to piss you off." I told her, loving the way her face turned a lovely shade of pink. "I want you more than I have wanted anybody before." I admitted, causing her to flush brighter. She was too pretty.

"I don't understand. You could have any woman you want." She whispered, and I growled in frustration. I grasped her arm and she cried out softly as I rutted my hips against her, making the water slosh over her breasts. "Does it feel like I want my dick in anyone but you, Ayla?" I hissed, earning a whimper. Her eyes were hazy and her cheeks flushed as she peered up at me. "Soren..." She said weakly. "If I could have any woman, then you surely know you could have any man." I murmured, causing her to bite her bottom lip. She didn't look so sure, and it baffled me. I released her arm and gently tilted her head up to look at me. "You are so beautiful, Ayla. Anyone who looks at you can see that." I muttered, and she immediately turned bright red. My lips twitched as I trailed my touch down to her neck, wrapping my hand around it. "It's a deadly combination to have a face like this, a body like this, and a personality like yours." I told her.

She peered up at me with her bottom lip between her teeth, moaning in the back of her throat as I gyrated my hips against hers. "Trust me when I tell you I have not not wanted you for even a split second since we met." I said.

Goosebumps coated her flesh. "Ah," She whimpered as she lulled her head back, gently bucking against me. I groaned as her body rubbed against mine, my hand tightening around her throat. "Soren," She moaned my name, tearing up the very little bit of restraint I had reserved for this woman. I couldn't control myself around her.

I lifted her out of the water a bit more and her nipples prodded against the fabric of her bikini, water dripping down her breasts, trailing from her stomach to between her plush thighs. I grabbed a handful of her tit and she gasped, especially when I leaned down and bit at her cleavage. We were both eager for one another, and I knew it because I felt her hands on my biceps—only one of the things she liked to look at. "You either need to tell me to stop or I'm going to have my head between your legs in a few minutes." I warned her. She whined and rolled her hips, grinding her pussy against me roughly. I growled and gave in, taking that action as her answer as I stood up with her in my arms.

She clung to me, my hands squeezing handfuls of her thick ass whilst she trailed her hand down my chest. I stopped at the daybed just to the right of the pool and dropped her onto it, her long hair sprawled out beneath her. The wet strands clung to her neck and I groaned as I quickly flipped her onto her stomach, smoothing a hand over her behind while the other swiftly yanked the strand on her top, untying it in one go. I turned her over and tossed the wet garment to the ground, pressing my hips against hers as I leaned over her and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her reaction was immediate.

Ayla threw her head back and moaned, looping her long arms around me as her fingers found my hair. I grinded my hips against hers and groaned, sucking on her tit as I tweaked her other nipple with my fingers. She was a mess already, squeezing her legs around my hips as she whined and moaned. Her face was a deep shade of pink, breath coming out in heavy pants. "Please, Soren," She pleaded softly, her voice shaking. I wanted to tease her, but I was impatient too. I broke away and pulled off her bottoms with two tugs on the tied strings at her hips, tossing the item of clothing to the side. My eyes found her pussy and I grabbed her legs, crossing them up in the air in an x. Her pretty pussy looked soft and inviting, drawing me to get down closer. I closed my mouth directly over her wet core, roughly swirling my tongue against her hotness.

The moan that she released drove me wild, making me force her legs apart as I glanced up, desperate to see her face. My tongue drove deep between her thighs, stroking her sensitive clit until she was moaning and trying to fuck my face. I grabbed her body and flipped us over, letting her settle her weight onto my face as her thick thighs straddled my head. I moaned as I felt her grip on my hair, little whimpers leaving her each time she grinded onto my tongue. It made me want her thighs to clench around my head when she came on my face.

I reached around and gripped the long, silky strands of her damp hair, yanking her head back as I sucked on her clit. She moaned and I felt her thighs shake, already growing so close to her high that I tried to slow it down to prolong it for her. However, I must've underestimated how sensitive she was because I gave one little suck to her clit and she came, riding my face as she held my hair gently. Her body shook on me and I gently flipped us right back over, laying her on the daybed as I rose from between her thighs. Poor Ayla looked wrecked and all I had done was eat her pussy. It was kind of amusing yet also hot to me. That just showed how sensitive her body was.

"You okay, Ayla? I expected you would be able to last more than five minutes." I teased, making her peer up at me with a pout. "I'm not used to...that. Nobody has done anything like that to me." She said, biting onto her bottom lip. My brows practically shot off of my face, I was so surprised. "You're telling me that you're twenty three, and you haven't had your pussy ate until now?" I asked, staring down at her. She huffed and nodded her head. "I have only had sex once." She grumbled. "And before you and I ever kissed, I had only been kissed once." She added, looking incredibly embarrassed.

Baffled, all I could do was stare at her. It made sense why she came so quickly, then. "That just makes me wanna fuck you until you're creaming all on my cock." I confessed, causing her to blink at me. She glanced over my body and I did the same to her, taking in the sight of her still erect nipples and the curve of her waist that expanded out to her wide hips and full thighs. I snapped my gaze to her when she rose to her knees and watched her curiously as she lowered herself before me. Her tongue gently licked my sternum and then began to trace the valleys and ridges of my abs, all whilst her wandering hands squeezed and felt up my arms, my sides, my shoulders. She was quite a handsy little thing.

She kissed her way up to my neck and I hummed, letting my eyes flutter shut as I looped my arm around her waist. Her tits pressed bare against my chest when I yanked her against me, a little groan leaving me when she gently bit at a spot on my neck. I lost focus on her hands, paying too much attention to her mouth and her breasts against me to realize that her hands were wandering again.

Ayla suddenly pushed her hand down the front of my swim trunks and gripped my cock in her hand, causing me to hiss in surprise. My eyes sprang open as I looked down, able to feel that her fingertips were hardly able to fully wrap around my circumference. I groaned at the feeling of her kissing my neck, her breasts rubbing on me as she stroked my dick. I reached down and pulled off my trunks, sighing in relief when my length bounced free. She stroked me and I groaned, wrapping my hand around hers as she touched me. I began to guide her hand on me faster, groaning as she jerked me hard and fast, my hand on hers. I grabbed her hair with my other and forced her head back, crashing my lips onto hers. "That's it." I hissed, biting at her bottom lip as I trailed my hand from her hair to her ass. I squeezed and then gave it a hard smack, causing her to moan and grip my cock tighter. "Fuck," I swore, releasing her hand to grip her shoulders and wrestle her down onto her back on the daybed.

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her legs up, a whine leaving her as she peered up at me. "Say you want this, Ayla, or I'm leaving." I growled, needing to hear it from her before I went any further. She whimpered and nodded her head, her breasts heaving with each breath she took. "I want this." She said, giving me the satisfaction of hearing her say that. I felt like I had been waiting forever to hear her say those words to me.

Not needing to hear anything else, I thrusted into her and we both moaned, my hands tightly gripping her thighs as I peered down where we were now connected. I was met with some resistance from her walls, causing me to groan as I gently pushed in more, trying to coax her pussy into taking all of me. I was reminded that this was only her second time and I hoped that she wouldn't regret it afterwards.

Sexy little moans left her as I slowly slid into her, one hand wandering to between her thighs. I played with her clit and her pussy squeezed me even tighter, making me groan. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, her long fingers threading through my hair as she whimpered and writhed under me. My fingers left her clit, not wanting to rush her through it too fast, and grabbed her thigh again to keep her legs up.

My eyes flicked from between her thighs to her face, eyeing her breasts along the way. The sounds of her moans were feminine and loud, filling the air in my backyard. It didn't matter how loud she was because nobody else lived up here, so there was no need for either of us to hold back. I released her thighs and gripped her waist instead, pinning her body into the daybed as I began to fuck her harder. Her legs shook but she managed to keep them up, pulling at my hair as she cried louder. I didn't want to go slow, nor did I plan to. I needed Ayla out of my system, and that required a hard fuck.

My hips smacked against hers hard, our skin still slightly damp from the pool, and I was sure she could feel my balls slapping against her ass. A groan left me as Ayla dug her nails into my shoulders and dragged, scratching down my back. The sensation made my cock twitch, driving me to squeeze her waist and pound into her as if I was in some kind of frenzy. In a way, I was, though. Nobody had ever made me this desperate and sexually frustrated before.

Ayla arched her back and moaned deeply, her breasts bouncing so wildly that it seemed to only fuel me. I groaned as she began to play with her own tits, pulling and pinching her nipples as I watched. "Soren," She said my name in a voice so needy and breathless that I knew I needed more, needed to hear her scream it for me.

So I begin to give her thrusts as deep as I can, pounding into her up to the hilt with each hard thrust. The collision of our skin makes deep clapping noises and I can hear how wet her pussy is, probably leaking all over the daybed but I don't care. I know I'm being rough because the daybed is shaking underneath us, aggressively wobbling from my thrusts as if it might break and I still don't care. She feels too wet, too hot, too smooth and tight for me to give a shit about anything but this, about fucking her until she comes right here.

And I can tell she's close because her legs start to shake and her eyes roll back, pussy squeezing around my cock with a vice grip. I moaned and her cries just drowned it out, until she suddenly stopped moaning, her mouth agape as I felt her walls clenching. "Fuck," I growled, staring down at her as I slammed into her once more. I stopped before she could come yet, withholding her orgasm from her, and she whimpered loudly. "Fuck me. Soren, don't stop." She begged desperately, giving me a needy look. I shushed her and slowly sank my cock into her, listening to the wet sound of her pussy being fucked by me. It wasn't until I was sure she wasn't going to come on the spot that I resumed my rough pace, letting her wander her hand down between her thighs. She rubbed it a little until I grabbed her hands and sat up, pulling out of her completely. "You'll not make yourself cum unless I want you to." I murmured, flipping her onto her stomach.

She cried out in surprise as I smacked her ass, positioning myself at her entrance before I slammed in. I tightly gripped her wrists, holding them behind her back as her face pressed cheek first into the daybed, and began to relentlessly thrust into her. Her pussy welcomed me back in, clenching and tightening around me as she moaned and rocked her ass for me. "That's it, Ayla. Such a wet little fucking pussy." I breathed, using my free hand to grip her ass. She moaned again and I grunted when she began to subconsciously bounce her ass against me, fucking my cock. I could hear her wetness with each thrust, feel it coated on her pussy and on my balls.

I looked down where my body connected with hers and could've fucking cum at the sight alone. Her pussy clung to my cock, looking stretched beyond belief around me as I slammed back into her. She looked stuffed to the fucking brim, and it was clear by the way she creamed all along my shaft that she liked it. "Oh, god, that's so fucking hot." I muttered to myself, watching as I impaled her little core with my dick again. Her walls clenched around me and she began to shake all over again, giving up on bouncing back against me as she took my thrusts instead, which I was more than happy to give her.

It barely took anything at all to get her to come. I pounded into her once, twice, three more times and each thrust was harder than the previous, making her cry and squeeze my cock in her. I knew for a fact that I was shortly behind her. On the third thrust, I pounded into her so hard that she shook before me, practically crying as she released all around me. Her wetness tripled and I groaned, pulling out of her before I could release. I wasn't about to cum in her when I didn't know if she was even on the pill.

Ayla rolled onto her back and I gripped my cock, finding it still soaking and coated with the fluids of her pussy, before I began to stroke myself. She spread her legs and I glanced down, hating how tempted I was to thrust back in and finish inside of her just to see her dripping with my cum. I gripped my cock tighter and panted as I flicked my eyes up to her face. "Get over here and suck me. I want to finish in your mouth." I told her, and she flushed but crawled over to me. I practically came on the spot when she sucked my length into her heavenly mouth, peering up at me as she hesitantly swirled her tongue around the swollen head. She must've tasted herself on it because she looked slightly embarrassed to have my dick down her throat.

She gave me a few good bobs of her head and I was a goner, exploding into her mouth as I moaned her name. I was sure most of it went down her throat but she swallowed the rest when she pulled away. Both of us were still breathing heavily, and I felt like a dead weight as I pulled my trunks back up and laid beside her. I wasn't sure if she cared that she was naked still, but I assumed she didn't because she didn't get up to put on her bikini again.

We just laid there, basking in the sun and the after glow of sex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...
4M 141K 46
#8 in Romance (September 13 2016) COMPLETED Expectations are something which truly mock you in the face. When you expect more you get less. Tiffany D...
762 27 21
Michael and Natalia, are two people brought together by an arranged marriage. Despite initial reservations to marry for the sake of status, and not h...
149 21 19
It's lust at first sight for him, He's been through a lot in the past, He is not searching for serious commitment, But all his reasons drown when he...