My person

By tsukkisgoggles

Tsukishima Kei x fem reader!! You were always known as that one girl who was pretty, disliked by most girls... More

Author's Note!
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 6

part 5

36 4 0
By tsukkisgoggles

Contact Info.

It's been a couple hours since you went to the volleyball practice today.

After Tsukishima scared you, you went the opposite direction of where you would normally walk from school to home, because you want to avoid Tsukishima as much as possible, and you can tell he was going the same direction as you. So you purposely walked an extra 5 minutes from the back gate to meet Yuna.

"Yuna!" you saw her waiting at the front gate. You didn't expect for her to.

She looked up from her phone.

"(name)!"

"Wait, why were you coming from the back gate?"

"I had to, um, avoid someone?"

"What? Who? And why?"

You didn't want to explain everything, but you sum it up.

"Glasses boy, same club, embarrassing."

She laughed out loud.

"Stop, it's so tiring trying to avoid him," you explained. You guys start walking in the direction of your house.

"Do you like him? I know he's cute, but wouldn't it be better for him to notice you if you like him?" Yuna asked as she turned her phone off.

"How am I supposed to know? I've been here one day. It's crazy for me to like someone I haven't even talked to. Yet."

"Yet?" Yuna raised her eyebrows, smiling. You smile back.

"I mean, we're in the same club now, it would be impossible for us to never talk."

"What club is it? I'm glad you found one you like so quick."

"Boys volleyball. Very interesting. The third year manager is so pretty. And there's a a girl from our grade there too. I feel like it could be really fun."

The whole walk to your house, you explain everything and everyone you experienced at your first day in the volleyball club.

"That sounds so fun. It would've been so fun for us to do it together," Yuna said with a small frown, as you guys arrive at your house gate.

"I know! Okay, the first day was pretty good. I will say. Except the glasses boy. Thank you thank you thank you for everything." You openly told her before she gave you a side hug.

"Of course, I'm so happy were finally in the same school again. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Good night!" She started walking away, waving.

You wave back, until she turns a corner. She lives in the same neighborhood, a couple blocks away now. It's amazing.

Now, it's almost dinner. You've been working on homework that you've received today and some forms you need to fill out. You finish up, and check your phone.

Unknown number: hi! this is Shimizu, and I just wanted to tell you that you're going to be put in a group chat of all the volleyball club members"

You quickly add her to your contacts.

You: "Thank you so much for the heads up!"

You see that you have 24 unread texts. You know a couple are from before, but you go to see the group chat those texts are coming from.

Shimizu: hi everyone, (name) has been added to our group chat, so can everyone say their names for her to identify the numbers? thank you"

Oh my God, thank you Shimizu senpai.

Unknown: Ennoshita

Unknown: Coach Ukai

Unknown: Tanaka!!!

Unknown: NISHINOYA

Unknown: Hinata!

Unknown: Kageyama

Unknown: Takeda Sensei

Unknown: Yachi!

Unknown: Azumane

This is going to be so much work. Do I really need to do this? I haven't even talked to these people yet. I only know the managers, Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and....Tsukishima.

Unknown: Daichi

Unknown: Yamaguchi

Unknown: Narita

Unknown: Kinoshita

Unknown: Tsukishima

Holy shit. I'm gonna have his number. Stop it. Stop. HIS NUMBER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, why am I getting so excited over this? It makes sense, it's for the same club we're in. BUT HIS ACTUAL CONTACT INFORMATION.

You: Thank you so much!

You probably won't save everyone's numbers, but you appreciate it.

Without thinking, you save Tsukishima's first.

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree)

What the hell? Why did I save his first? Did he save mine?

You laugh at the label you put at the end.

A notification slides out.

Messages-Tsukishima GLASSES(tr....

WTF DID HE ACTUALLY TEXT ME??? WHY WHY DID HE?? WHAT DID HE SAY OH MY GOSH WHAT???

Violent butterflies form in your stomach. Your fingers shake slightly as you go to click the message.

"NAME WHAT ARE WE EATING FOR DINNER?" you hear your sister scream from the kitchen.

"I DON'T KNOW! JUST WAIT A BIT!" you yell impatiently back.

The sound of your finger and the phone screen connecting rings in your ears.

---

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree): when do u want to do the school helper thing

What is he talking about? School helper??

You: what's that???

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree): r u serious

THE ATTITUDE!!

You: i don't know what you're talking about

You: what is a school helper

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree): the person who helps a new person around the school for the first week, the teacher unfortunately assigned me to be urs

You: ohhhhhhhh

You: you could've explained it before getting mad

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree): im not mad

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree): so when r u free

Spending time ALONE with Tsukishima...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

You: i guess anytime we don't have club or you don't have practice

Tsukishima GLASSES(tree): then wednesday after school

You: sure

---

You take a deep breath. TSUKISHIMA TEXTED YOU! You can not believe it. He's so bold, being able to talk to someone he doesn't know like that. You sigh with a huge smile on your face. You don't even know why you're smiling. You try to stop, but it can't be helped. You get up from your desk and head to the kitchen.

"WHAT DO U FEEL LIKE EATING?" you yell as you quickly run down the stairs.

You reach the kitchen and see your sister looking in the fridge. You clip your hair out of your face, put an apron on, and wash your hands.

"Noodles!"

"Okay, you need to wash the vegetables."

You guys get started. Your parents are busy people. They're rarely home from working, which you really don't like, but they can't help it. They have to work in order to support you and your sister from a distance. You thought your sister would take care of you in their place, but you ended up taking care of her. This is how you became really independent, good at cooking, and good at taking care of others while still being a student. You're extremely grateful that she's with you, because without her, your home life would be extremely lonely and you wouldn't have any family near you.

Your parents come home every month, and spend about a week with you guys, but they're so tired that they're always sleeping. You try to make their favorite foods while they're here and let your family bond over eating while everyone is together.

It works in the moment, I guess. We're not really close with them. They became distant the moment they realized we could start taking care of ourselves. We don't really know who they are, honestly. Which also means they don't really know us. But dad does put more effort into being close to us than mom. They're just people who are labeled as our parents and see us every once in a while. We love each other, but not to the point where we would express it. I was angry at them for leaving their own children at first, but as I grew up a little over time, I can see that their intentions are good.

You think about your parents as you cook. You realize they're coming back in two weeks and a half. Your sister is talking about her day, and you aren't paying attention, as you continue to think.

You're finally done.

"Yay! Thank you (name)! It looks so good!" Your sister walks over with her plate, and sits down at the dining table.

You grab utensils, your own plate, and sit down across from her.

"Thank you for the meal!" you both simultaneously say.

You both take a bite. It's so good. You guys look at each other in bliss. After chewing her first bite, your sisters face lights up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't ask yet. How was your first day? Did you make any friends?"

"Oh, it's fine. It was actually pretty good. I didn't make any friends in my class yet, but I did see Yuna. I love being in the same school as her, finally. I joined the boys volleyball club as a manager. They're interesting, I'm kind of excited. Other than that, not really eventful," you explain.

"That sounds so good. I'm so glad no trash attends your school anymore. And that you joined a club already. Wait, does this mean you won't be home as much?" your sister asks with a slightly disappointed face.

You realize this as well.

"I didn't even think about that. Yes, but it will most likely be similar to today. I'll probably spend only an hour or two later at school. I'll be home early enough to cook dinner for us though."

"Okay, that's fine. I probably should've seen this coming. Your old school didn't require clubs like Karasuno does."

You guys continue talking for the rest of dinner. Emi's always in a cheerful mood, which helps brighten yours and the atmosphere of the house. Everything she does for you or just naturally is always so helpful, and she probably doesn't even know it.

"Emi, can you wash the dishes? I'm tirreeeddddddddddddd," you ask.

"Fine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...