Free With You

By JoanHermogeno1

Tharn Thara Kirigun,30 years old business tycoon,one of young billionaire of his generation.He's not just pop... More

Authors note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter One_
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six_
Chapter Seven_
Chapter Eight_
Chapter Nine_
Chapter Ten_
Chapter Eleven_
Chapter Twelve_
Chapter Thirteen_
Author's note
Chapter Fourteen_
Chapter Fifteen_
Chapter Sixteen_
Chapter Seventeen_
Chapter Eighteen_
Chapter Nineteen_
Chapter Twenty_
Chapter Twenty One_
Chapter Twenty Two_
Chapter Twenty Three_
Chapter Twenty Four_
Chapter Twenty Five_
Chapter Twenty Six_
Chapter Twenty Seven _
Chapter Twenty Eight _
Chapter Twenty-nine_

Chapter Five_

2.5K 122 7
By JoanHermogeno1

Tharn

"Good morning Mr. Kirigun".

"Good morning Mrs. Lane," Tharn greeted back while taking his seat.

Mrs. Lane is their long time house help since Thanya were born. She's the only one he trusts when it comes to his house and for Thanya's well being,and he treats her like a second mother.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes please,thank you!"

"Morning Dad!"

"Morning princess", Tharn greet Thanya. "Your early today",he said while checking his watch, she's an hour early to go to school.

"We're going to meet our new teacher today,so they told us to come earlier than usual,"

"Is that today?",he ask then thank Mrs. Lane for his coffee.

"Yes Dad,I told you that last week,"

"Really?"he ask,that really slip his mind.

"Hmm,", she nods,while chewing her food. Then Thanya started giggling when she saw Tharn.

"What!",he ask while looking at her.

"You eat like a chipmunk daddy!" She said giggling.

"Am I?",Tharn ask,then he cross his eyes look more silly.

"Yes!",her giggles turned to laugh because of his silliness.

These kind of moment is what Tharn treasured the most, seeing his daughter's happiness is his motivation to be a good father that he can be. Thanya is the reason why he works so hard,and to be were he is right now. He wanted to give her everything that this world could give and he did everything to be a good father to her. Give all the love she deserves.

After a while of joking around,they both finished their breakfast and get ready for the day. While his waiting for Thanya to get her bag,he talked to Mrs. Lane.

"Dad I'm ready!", Tharn heard Thanya so he grab his things then meet her on the front door.

"Good morning Mr. Kirigun, Ms. Thanya", Mr. Tamp greeted them.[he's Nong Stu,p'tamp😉]

Mr. Tamp is Tharn's driver/ bodyguard/ assistant role in one for four years now. They were classmates in college and became friends along with Boat. Tharn and Boat stay in contact because he's Thanya's godfather,but they lost their  contacts with Tamp when he moved. He was surprised when he saw Tamp again when he hired a driver,and he's been working for him since then.

"Good morning T',and when are you going to obey me to call me Tharn?"he ask.

" Good morning uncle Tamp!", Thanya greeted him,then run to the car.

"Your my boss", Tamp said while taking his suitcase on his hands and opening the car door.

"We're not at the office yet you know,and we're friends!"he said while entering the car.

" Well,I have rules to follow as your driver,"Tamp answered once he was seated on the driver's seat.

"But even I ordered you to call me Tharn as my driver",he said and emphasizing the word driver. " Yet you never listen".

"Let's just say I'm more comfortable by calling you Mr. Kirigun or sir". Tamp said then started to drive.

"Still stubborn huh?!"Tharn said while shaking his head. Then he turned to Thanya who's playing her iPod.

"Isn't it early for you to be on your iPod, young lady?".

"I'm not playing dad,I'm checking my homework",she said then she show him her iPod.

When he saw that she's really  checking her homework, Tharn just ruffles her hair.

"Dad!, Not the hair!",she said while trying go get away from his reach.

Tharn just laughed at his daughter,he stop when he noticed that Tamp parked the car. He then realized that they were in front of Thanya's school.

Mr. Tamp got down the car and open the car door on Thanya side.

"Mrs. Lane will be picking you up later princess", he said before she got down.

Thanya was about to go down the car when she heard what he said ,so she turned to him.

"Why?"

"I'm going to visit the site of our new project,and I think Ms. Jenny got me a lot of meetings today,",he smiled at Thanya when he saw her pouting."But I'll try to come home early, okay?"

"Fine,just be safe daddy," she said then kiss him on the cheek.

"I will princess,you too,"

"Okay," she nods then she got down. But before Mr. Tamp close the door, Thanya turned back again.  " Ms. Jenny should be setting you up with dates than business deals,that would be great! Bye!",then she run to her friends who were waiting for her inside the gate.

He was stunned by what Thanya said,so he didn't realize that they're already moving.

"Even Ms. Thanya thinks that you should be dating now," Tamp said when he spare Tharn a glance. He smiled when he noticed Tharn stunned face,he really never expected that his own 10 year old daughter would say that.

"Did Thanya just said that I should be dating?",he ask still confused. He actually heard her say it loud and clear, he didn't just expect her to say those words to him.

"That's what I heard sir!" He said smiling,he also thinks that it's about time for Tharn to find a girlfriend or a wife.

"I-I don't know what to say," he said while looking outside the window.

"Maybe it's about time for you to find someone you can be with, someone who can take care of you and Ms. Thanya".
Tamp said to Tharn.

"It's easier to close a million dollar deal,than finding someone who's not after money at this point." Tharn said after a while.

Tamp just shrug his shoulder then continue on driving.

🌻🐰🌞

"So, when can you start the construction?"

"Next week,if you're okay with the plan that I present,but if you want to add something or change,we can", he said while drinking his coffee.

"No, your designs and plans are very good,and Win actually request your company to handle our resort, because he loves your design,he'll kill me if I change anything!", Mr. Vachirawit said.

Win Metawin and Bright Vachirawit are Tharn's classmates in college,they never get close like his two bestfriends,Boat and Tamp, but he can say they are friends and he knows them for being an open gay couple during college days.

"Well,I'll make sure to start the project as soon as possible,",he said. Then he started to pick up all the blueprints on the table when he remembered to ask where Win is.

"Where's Win anyway?"

" He visited his aunt,he said that his cousin was back from Thailand so he wanted to meet him. I was supposed to go with him but I remembered that we had a meeting today".

"You could've called to cancel,it's okay with me,".

"And that would've makes me unprofessional,and I know you're busy too," Bright said. "And besides I can meet them anytime".

"So,any plan on tying the knot?",he ask once he arrange all his stuff.

"We're on it, and you're invited!"

"Congratulations in advance and thank you."

"How about you?".

"What about me?".

"You're still single,are you not dating anyone?"

"I'm too busy with work and there's Thanya, I don't have time to date", he said.

"You're already one of the young billionaires,you don't need to work so hard. Let your people do the work and give yourself a time to meet someone!"

"Yeah,like that's easy to do!"

"I can introduce you to some of my friends,if you want,".

"Nah,I'm fine".

"Well,I think it wouldn't be hard for you because your handsome and rich!", Bright said while winking at him.

Tharn just laughed at what Bright said,then he checked his watch. It's almost lunch and he still have another meeting.

"Well,I won't take up so much of your time,why don't we meet sometimes?", Bright ask when he noticed that Tharn is checking his watch.

"That would be great!" He said.

"Thank you for your time Tharn,"

"Thank you for choosing my company,"he said,then take Bright's hand for a handshake.

"You're the best in town,and besides, we're friends,".

"Thank you,then, I'll go ahead,say hi to Win for me,".

"Will do,".

After they said their goodbye,he goes to his car and told Tamp, who's waiting for him to drive in Boat's restaurant for his next meeting.
He already told Ms. Jenny,his secretary, to set the meeting before hand so they'll just meet her on the restaurant with his other clients.

🌞🐇🌻

After his meeting,he ask Ms. Jenny and Tamp to joined him for a late lunch before they go back to the office for another meeting.

"Did you guys ordered yet?!"

"Yes sir Boat, we're just waiting!", Ms. Jenny said when Boat join them. Tamp only nod at him.

"So, what's new about you Mr. Kirigun,aside from being a young billionaire and single". Boat ask Tharn after bumping their shoulder. "Still not dating yet?".

"Negative". Said Tamp.

"What!, Tharn,what are you doing with your life?," Boat ask with a frown.

"Why's everyone is so curious about my life?", Tharn ask,he can't help but feel a bit of annoyance for everyone around him.

"Because you're the only one who's still single,Tamp is married,I just got married-".

"So?, Just because, both of you are married, should I be married too?", Tharn cut Boat for whatever he's saying.

"No,what I mean is,at least find a girlfriend or a boyfriend!, You're not planning to be single forever right?",Boat said.

"Like I said,I don't have time for that I'm too busy-"

"You're too busy with work and Thanya, I got that,"he said. "I'll buy that excuse if we're still young just like before. But Tharn, you're stable now,and Thanya,, she's a big girl now,"

"It's not easy you know,I can't just ask someone on a date or something," Tharn said,then started to put food on his plate after the waitress gave their foods.

"Huh!,and you always complain about Tamp being stubborn!,but look at you,!".

Tamp was about to eat when he heard his name,he looks at Tharn who's now busy eating then to Boat while pointing to himself with a furrowed brows.

"Yeah!,"

"Just eat, I still have a meeting to attend,and I don't want to be late,". Tharn said as he continues on eating.

"You won't go bankrupt if you miss  one meeting you know!".

"Then let me missed it,but make sure to give Ms. Jenny and Tamp their pay check for this month.", Tharn said then point to Tamp and Jenny who's been quiet for a while now.

"Good!--,wait! What?!"asked Boat and almost spilled his drink.

Tharn just laughed and Tamp just shakes his head while eating. Now he's sure that even years had past and their life status may not be the same,their friendship remains.

🌻🐇🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3.5K 34
In a whirlwind of unexpected circumstances, Mew Suppasit finds himself in dire need of a job to settle his college tuition fees. To his surprise, he...
348K 12K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
110K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
367K 16.9K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...