INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

Bởi ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... Xem Thêm

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Twenty Eight.

16 1 0
Bởi ashlou96

Kat P.o.V:-

I'm sat beside Harry's hospital bed thinking how did we get here. We were perfect less, 5 hours ago. Finding out Harry is the father of our baby. Our first baby.

Almsot a year ago, I wouldn't of believed anyone, who said I would be dating Harry Styles, that I'll be carrying his baby, but hey, I'm doing exactly that.

And I couldn't be happier. He has made me the happiest person, anyone could. I hold tightly onto his hand.

"Hey, you. You better wake up. Otherwise, I'm gonna stay right here and annoy you till you wake up. I won't move." I remind me of the similar words he once said to me. Only difference is I could hear him. We are completely unsure if he can.

"You would get sick of me. I promise. How did we get here, hey. We were so happy. Now, your in this position because of me. I've just spoke to the girl's dad that nearly ran me over, and she ran you over instead. I'm gonna meet her. I'm gonna find out for once and all why she tried hurting me. But, she didn't. She hurt you. She gotta feel pretty shitty about that." I lean over place a gently kiss on his cheek.

He had a tube that was in his mouth and the doctor asked me, not to try and move it. All I feel is sadness consume my body. I wanted to hurt the girl but I knew deep down, why she tried hurting me. Anyone with Bipolar Disorder, they snap quite easy. I was around it my whole life, pretty much. With my Auntie.

"Yeah, you never guess what I found out. Haz1d, she has a Bipolar Disorder. She can snap easy. One of the main symptoms. Don't worry. I know what you will be thinking right now. "Don't meet her." I don't want you to get hurt." But you know I need too. If Dom was here he be saying I'm crazy for even agreeing."

"I feel weird. I feel like I'm talking to myself. I'm pausing between my conversations. Waiting for you to butt in like usually do. That's what I love about you. You have an answer for everything." I laugh lightly, I completely forget what I'm laughing about.

"See. I'm going crazy without you. I called you mum. She coming, with your sister and Robin. Oh, and Liam, too. So, Harry, Dom, Em, Niall, Louis, Matt there coming too." I tell him. I want him to know that his friends are coming.

"I told you. My friends, our friends, they love you. Think they love you more than me."

"That's impossible." I hear Emeraude voice. "I love you both the same."

I run up to her and throw my arms around her neck and burst out crying. "Where's the others?"

"Waiting room. Only allow two. And everyone assumed you need me. But I think you Dom." She smiles softly at me.

"No. I need you. My sister." I hug her again.

"So, how is he?"

"Bad. Doctor won't tell me much because I ain't family."

"What the fuck. You're close enough. Trust me, by next year, he will be on one knee. I bet 100 pound."

I frown. "What if he doesn't make it, Em. I can't build my hope's up to watch them fall and burn."

"You wanna know why I know he's gonna make it back. You want me to tell you?" I just nod.

"Why won't he. When he's got you to come back to. And baby." She smiles placing her hand on my little bump. "You're starting to show."

I nod. "Gonna get hard to hide it soon. The press still have no idea. I blocked them from seeing the post I posted. And Harry did the same."

"Not really there business anyways. So, you thought of anymore on the goddaughter or stuff." She raised an eyebrow.

"If you haven't noticed been a little busy talking to my boyfriend here. So, been a little busy then to think of any of that."

"It should be me." She pouts softly.

"It's between you and Dom." I say. "You both been my closes friends. And Harry agrees. You don't have to be together. I don't think. I'll have to do some research once I'm relaxed and my boyfriend is okay." She nods.

"Miss McNamara, my daughter is here?" The doctors knocks gently on the door before telling me.

I nod gently. "Okay, thank you."

"Where you going?" She asks.

"I need to see his daughter. She hurt Harry, instead of me. I need to know why she hates me so much."

"Are you mental! Harry wouldn't accept this. Neither will the rest of us."

"Harry doesn't have a choice in the matter. He can't stop me." I remind her. "I'll be back soon,  baby." I grab his hand, and squeeze lightly.

I walk out and we walk down a hospital corridor. "She doesn't know it's you. I said I needed to talk to her. She wouldn't 0f come."

"Fair enough. Her real name?" We stop outside an office door.

"Gabriella. She's right through there." He points towards an office door.

Once I enter I see a girl with dark hair that is down.

"What are you doing here! My father works here."

"I know. I've spoke to him. He's the treating Harry. You know, after you ran him over."

"Oh, crap." She walks back and forth, pulling at her hair. "Then he knows."

"Hey." I say. "I've got to ask, why did you try and run me over. It didn't work. Now, someone who everyone loves is in a hospital fighting for his life. And, I also know you have Bipolar Disorder." I say.

Her head snaps in my direction and there was so much hatred in her eyes. "Who told you that?" She steps forward. Taking slows steps towards me.

"You don't scare me, Gabriella." I say.

"Oh. You seem to know everything about my life. Did my sweet father tell you." She was now face to face with me.

"My Auntie has what you have." I tell her. "She, was a lot worse. By the age of 8, I lost my parents, and I was sent to live with her." I tell her who just rolls her eyes.

"I don't care." She reminds me. "I hate you."

"Why do you hate me? What have I ever done to make you hate me so much?" I ask her. I have no clue what I've done to cause this much hatred in her eyes as she stares at me.

"You took Harry from us. And, don't take it personally, I've done it to every one of his girlfriends." She finally sits down on the chairs. "I lost my mum when I was 7." She says quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I know how that feels."

"Yeah, she died slowly, and in pain." She looks at her hands. "I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"They say I have that sort of face."

"So, what happened after your parents died?" She asks and my heart falls. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Well, after I turned 10, I couldn't do anything right. She said I was worthless, I'm good at nothing. She smack me, more times than I can count. Anyways, Social Services found out and she was sent to get help, while I got put in the Foster System. Wasn't the best place for me at the time. I've not long lost my parents, now, I've lost my Auntie. I was in a big house with other Foster Children. My things got often nicked. By the age of 16 I moved back in with my Auntie and things only got worse. Instead, of smacking me, her hands turned into fists."

"Oh. Wow. I didn't know. That's, what my Dad meant, to never judge a book by a cover. You, never know what happens in someone else's life. Did you forgive your Auntue?"

"Yeah. I knew it wasn't her fault. I found out, when I was 17, that she was Bipolar Disorder. She hates taking her tablets."

"That's me. They give me some strange side effects. Anger one of them. And, when Harry got in a relationship with you. I've never felt anger like that before. Is he alright? Is he going to be okay?"

"Honestly, we don't know. What's happening. I guess it down to him, if he loves me or not. If he's willing to fight."

She looks at me for a second. "I think he does. You know, before you, he's never been in love once. Not even once." She says honestly. "I feel bad for treating you so bad, and here you are treating me nicely. I don't deserve it."

"Well, Harry believes in forgiveness. I also believe people should be given second chances."

"Not even Albeeto?" She asks. I freeze and I guess she noticed. "Sorry. I don't know why I mentioned him." She shakes her head.

"Don't worry. He doesn't deserve a second chance. He's had plenty. I'm gonna go and check on Harry." I say standing up and walkig towards the door.

"Hey, Kat." She calls out and I turn. "About your Auntie, is she better?"

I shrug my shoulders. "A little. She still has little outbursts. But what you have, you can't let it control your life, Gabriella. You can't. You have to be brave and face that fear head on." I tell her.

"That's what my dad says."

"He's a wise man." I smile and leave.

"Kat, do you think you and Harry could forgive me? I never meant to hurt anyone. I promise. I was just hurt." I could tell she meant every word. "I honestly didn't." The tears fall from her hands.

I think for a moment. Could I forgive her? "I'll tell you what? I'll forgive you, and I will speak to Harry about it. If you get help, Gabriella. You ain't well." I said. She nods and promises she would.

I walk out seeing her dad stood outside smiling. "Thank you." He says. "For the last part, you said. She needed to hear that."

"I just hope she will be okay." I smile. "Can I see Harry?" I ask.

"Indeed. He isn't awake." He reminds me. I know.

I enter his room to see Emeraude and Niall sitting on the chairs and Em reading to him.

"Hey." I say catching their attention.

"What happened? Did she hurt you? Was it okay?" Em stood up and asked. She checks me out from head to toe.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm fine, Em. And has best as it could go."

"She ran over my mate, and with the intention of killing you. And, you're just having a one-to-one with her. We should be phoning the police." Niall bursts out, anger in his voice.

"Hey!" I say. "She's sick, okay." I walk over towards the other side of Harry and grab his hand. "She said she's sorry. And I felt she meant it. She knows she did wrong, why throw a 15 year old in prison, for a mistake she never meant." I glare at Niall.

"That's alright then. She's apologized. Let's all forget it and move on. Because, it's gonna help, Harry. It's gonna bring him back."

"So, what? You wanna throw a 15 year old in prison." My own tears coming to my own eyes. I've had enough of these owtty arguments. With everything going on, Niall having a go. Harry not being awake yet.

"She tried to kill you. What's to stop her trying again." Niall points at me.

"Well, she didn't try and kill you. Did she? So, what does it matter to you? It matters to me and my boyfriend, Harry. Not me, you and my boyfriend." I shout stepping forward. I didn't mean to snap at him but I'm just getting angry and frustrated.

Niall just rolls his eyes at me before glaring at me and I do the same.

"Right. Okay! We get it. Your both angry. Let's just calm down here." Em steps between us. I haven't even realized I've stepped closer to Niall.

"What's wrong with you." Niall says. "How could you forgive someone who hurt Harry." Niall tuts before leaving the room.

"I'm sorry." Em says following after Niall. None of them even asked what was wrong with Gabriella. If they knew, then maybe they would understand.

I take a sear next to Harry and lean down. "Please, Harry. I can't do this without you. I've just had an argument with Niall, and Em following him. What am I suppose to do without you."

"Am I stupid for forgiving her? I said I would, if she gets help. She has Bipolar Disorder, babe. My Auntie has it. I've seen what that can do to someone, especially a 15 year old girl. I know, she's hurt you. I ain't stupid, nor, blind. I know I've never told you, I... I just... I just don't want you to judge me."

"You're neither of those things. Stupid or blind. I thought you already told him?" Dom asks from the doorway.

"If you have come to have a go, then just, please go, leave me the hell alone." I snap. My tears falling rapidly down my face.

"Hey." I hear his voice.

"I tried. I tried telling him, thr words wouldn't come out. He knew something was up, he just choose not to push me, so I didn't pull."

"You know, he's the one person who wouldn't judge you. You should know that, Kat. He loves you."

I stand up and glare at him. "Look at him." I point at him. "If this what happens when someone loves me. I don't want it. It isn't worth the heartache."

"Look at him, Kat. Your telling me he isn't worth being with?" He asks. "You know you love him. Your just scared, of what this means."

"And what's that?"

"Having to tell him. That has always been your problem, sharing your problems with other people. Well, guess what? You've met your match." Dom says. I just choose to glare at him.

"I know, that all hope feels lost at the minute. But, he's coming back and he's gonna tell you it's fine. Because, he loves you." Dom shouts. "You need to learn to think that someone, someone could possibly be in love with you."

"Exactly. He's never been in love before. How does he know it's love. How do we know, he isn't in love with the fact, of being in love."

"No. No way." Dom shakes his head.

"How do you know? Not like you knew him before I met him. We haven't seen in the papers of him ever being in love. Being in a serious relationship."

"Until now." He says. "He's serious with you. He's been in love with since the day you ever first met."

"Well, until he wakes up, I'm not gonna believe he's ever been in love with me." I pull at my hair. "I'm just confused. I love him so much. But is this real for him?" Dom pulls me into a hug and hugged me tightly.

"I know he does. Drunk people tell the truth." Dom pulls back from the hug to smile at me. "If he didn't, he would of left by now. He wouldn't of stayed."

"Who's told you this nonsense?" Anne came into the room.

"Gabriella." I whisper.

"Well, she's a liar. He's been in love this past 9 months. With you, Kat. I know it. I've seen the way he looks at you." She runs over to her son.

"Oh. My beautiful son." She sobs. "What's the doctors said?"

"They will need to speak to you. He may need an operation. And because I'm not family, they wouldn't tell me much."

"For what?" She asks worriedly.

"They wouldn't tell me." I say and stand on the opposite side of Anne.

"I'll go and grab a doctor." Dom says before leaving.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
4.5K 95 25
Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, some of her friends were insanely famous, m...
17.1K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
35.2K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...