that's my goof

Від typewriting101

the tragic love story of your time at hogwarts with the love of your life, fred weasley. from the open to the... Більше

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six

authors note

49 3 3
Від typewriting101

hello everyone!

my name is christine and i am an aspiring author. i have been a Harry Potter fan since i was twelve, and thought I'd mix my passions together! also, it'll start from first year and go all the way to your last year at Hogwarts but just a heads up, not all years may be included or they may fly by quickly because i dont want to bore you all haha. The battle of hogwarts and the relationship buildup is what is the most important. i hope this fanfiction fills you with emotions, and brings some feeling into your life after these desperate times.

fred lovers, this is for you. your long time wait has come <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
86.4K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...