Entangled With The General

By nauiworld

Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot t... More

Welcome
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Special Chapter‼️
The End
Check This Out!
Hello!

Chapter 11

40.6K 1.5K 74
By nauiworld

Li Wei Wei could hear birds chirping outside of the hut. She felt something hard against her head. It was his shoulder.

Opening her eyes lazily, she looked up to find Feng Xujin sleeping with his head leaning against the wall. She look at his huge cloak wrap securely around her.

'He must be freezing for the whole night.'

She sneakily put the cloak to cover him the cold. She went out and glance around but there is no guard. So she tried to use her voice.

"Hello! Anybody here? Can someone help me?" She didn't want to wake Feng Xujin so she called them using a smaller voice.

In a gust of wind, the shadow guard appeared in front of her. She was a bit startled.

"What is it miss? What can I help you?" He carefully asked her.

"Can you find some food for me to cook? I would like to make some breakfast." In the modern world she always cook for herself as she live alone.

After a while, the guard help her lighting up the fire while accompanying the young miss.

Unfortunately, he could only catch some fish and some vegetables. He could tell that this young miss is good at cooking as she only cook with a basic ingredients.

Li Wei Wei also make some soup to make sure all of them didn't catch cold.

There are some utensils that they can use inside of the huts. She immediately wash, use some rag to wipe it and then put all the dish in the respective bowls.

Once the the dishes are ready, she is getting ready to wake him up when Feng Xujin suddenly barged into the kitchen.

"You are awake. Let's eat. I made something simple for all of us." She happily said it as she is very satisfied with her dishes.

Li Wei Wei didn't notice his face. He is worried she went missing again. When he woke up she was nowhere in sight, his murderous side has awaken.

But his friend Zhao Li suddenly appeared and told him that the lady is in the kitchen.

She noticed he is quiet so she try to get his attention again.

"General? Let's eat" Waving her hand at him.

He took seats besides her and try to make some conversation.

"Did you make this?" He didn't know she know how to cook.

As a young miss, they usually have everything ready on the spot. He learn a new side of her.

"Yes. I made a lot of food. Ask your guard to eat together." Li Wei Wei also thank all the guard that help her yesterday.

Couldn't refuse her suggestion he immediately called out his guard,

"Come out." In an instant, about two of his guard appeared in front of them. They also look like an assassin in one glance.

"Grab some food and eat."

They swiftly picked up some food and immediately went outside. They couldn't afford to disturb his master and the young miss.

Picking up his chopsticks to eat, he is disturbed by a sudden appearance of a red figure.

"Jin Er you forgot your bestfriend here. I'm hungry too. I remembered that you are strict when it comes to your food right?"

Seeing Feng Xujin ignored him, Li Wei Wei immediately invite Zhao Li to seat with them.

"You must be Zhao Li right?!" Li Wei Wei remember that Feng Xujin has only friend. She finally met another character.

"Yes. How did you know that? And you are indeed beautiful. Seems like the news can be trusted." Zhao Li received a deadly glared from his friend.

"Err err I heard a lot about you two. And yeah thank you for your praise but I think the rumours is bit exaggerated."

While saying this, she picked up some fish and give to Feng Xujin. Wanting to distract them, after accidentally blurted out about Zhao Li.

Zhao Li was taken aback momentarily, but he recovered swiftly.

His friend has never accept something from someone. He don't like to be in a debt.

Li Wei Wei has put some fish on Feng Xujin bowl when she remembered Zhao Li had said that Feng Xujin is a bit picky. So she tried to take back the fish.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you are a bit picky about your f...." Her gesture came to a halt when she saw Feng Xujin swiftly picked up and eat the fish that she gave earlier.

"I'm not. I eat everything right Zhao Li?" Threatening his friend with his deadly look so Zhao Li only nod quickly.

After their brief breakfast, they quickly head home. Li Wei Wei ride the horse with Feng Xujin.

They arrived in capital on the evening. Currently in front of the Minister Li Manor, he insisted on heading straight to his manor without meeting her father.

"Thank you once again for saving me. I would like to express my deep gratitude to all of you."

Feeling a bit sad at this farewell. She hope they will meet again soon.

Zhao Li replied, "We will meet again very soon. Don't worry miss."

Smiling at Zhao Li, she finally look at Feng Xujin.

"Please take care of yourself and stay safe."

Li Wei Wei then went inside pushing the giant door, closing it back while smiling at him.

Watching her figure slowly vanish covered by the door, he felt something missing.

Then Feng Xujin slowly turn around and head back to his manor.

********

P.S.

He started to feel something!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Emperor's Phoenix By Y.P.

Historical Fiction

654K 26.2K 44
As Liu Ying Yue returns to her family home after many years, her step-mother secretly agrees to a political marriage with the emperor of the Shadow R...
218K 5.9K 31
When a cunning assassin is brutally murdered, she transmigrated into the body of a pathetic disfigured teenager in ancient China. Will she be able to...
203K 3.5K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
11.1K 180 20
To pass as an imperial concubine, one must be professional. Actually, the profession of an imperial concubine is pretty good. The emperor will accomp...