Chapter 15

"Find that man and cut off his hand that he lifted to touch her." He calmly said like it was something normal.

When Zhao Mama told him that Li Wei Wei went out alone, Feng Xujin instructed his shadow guard to follow her.

When the small fights happen, the shadow guards was about to stop the drunk man.

But his action has been stopped by a familiar man. It was Daku Sin. One of the general enemy.

"Investigate what is Daku Sin doing here. And protect her closely."

He is worried about her safety. But he didn't want to lock her in the manor. Feng Xujin knew Li Wei Wei love being outside.

—————

Back to Chang An City

Walking around the capital with someone definitely feel better. She could talk to someone.

They are currently looking at some accessories. Li Wei Wei want to buy something for Jin Jin so she went to the handmade jade waist accessories section.

Li Wei Wei immediately attracted to the white and black colour one. The colour suit his personality. She smiled to herself.

Suddenly reminded of the man next to her, she also want to gift him one.

Li Wei Wei picked up a light blue one and gave it to him.

"This colour suits you. You might look unfriendly. But when people get to know you, you are actually kind." She is thankful because he saved her. So she pay for him too.

Daku Sin was surprised when she handed him the one that she chose.

But hearing her saying that he is kind make him want to be a better person for her.

"I'm not kind. I'm actually far from it. Miss Li Wei Wei better be careful. Don't trust people easily." He is jealous that Feng Xujin managed to get her first.

'If only I met her first. I am sorry I kidnapped you before this.' Daku Sin sighed. He don't know how to tell her the truth. He is afraid she won't talk to him again.

While walking home, Li Wei Wei suddenly remember about the handkerchief.

'Maybe I should ask Sin.'

"Sin, I want to ask you something." She started.

"Ask away. I don't mind" He love listening to her voice.

"This morning I get up, the mama in the Feng Manor ask for a handkerchief to check. I don't know what it was. Do you happen to know what it is for?"

Daku Sin's face heat up so hard that he look like he is having a fever. He did not expect such question from her.

"I.. I don't know. Maybe maybe it is something important. You should ask someone else." He stuttered.

'Damn. She is so innocent. I feel so embarrassed. Feng Xujin you really get invaluable women.' He sighed heavily.

Nearing her new home, Li Wei Wei saw a familiar figure in front of the front door.

She immediately drag Daku Sin by his wrist to introduce him to her husband.

Feng Xujin immediately saw the way she drag her by his hand.

"Jin Jin! This my new friend. His name is Daku Sin. Daku Sin this is my husband and you know it already."

Feng Xujin only nod at Daku Sin with a deathly glare. Seeing this Daku Sin quickly take his leave.

"I will take my leave first. May we meet again Miss Li Wei Wei." Daku Sin quickly left them.

'I hope you and Jiang Liyao will meet soon. No one is going to stop both of you now.' She thought looking at Daku Sin's back.

Li Wei Wei turn to face her husband and glare at him.

"You scared him. Why don't you smile a bit?"

But Feng Xujin just went inside. He has no intention on ignoring her. But he just feel the need to ignore her. So he just walked away.

"Did I do something wrong? Why does he look mad?" She said to herself while heading to the her chamber.

Mama Zhao rush to her asking where did she go.

"I just went to buy something for him but he seems mad at me. I don't know why." Li Wei Wei stared at the gift that she bought for him.

"Aiya this girl. General is mad because you didn't inform him. What if something happen to you? He is worried about you." Zhao Mama explained.

Li Wei Wei decided to enter the kitchen to make something sweet for him.

Once she's done, she bring the dessert to his study room. Knocking at the door, she heard him said "Come in."

"I made you some mooncake. Have a taste." She said without looking at up.

When she didn't saw him making any move, she walk to sit beside him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry." Fiddling her hands, feeling sad.

Suddenly a hand pulled her towards him.

Wanting to ease her feeling, he swiftly switch the topic.

"What did you buy for me?"

Li Wei Wei suddenly remembered the accessory she bought for him. She take it out from her sleeves.

"I bought this for you. Because I saw you rarely wear accessory."

Feng Xujin is not a fan of any accessory. He likes to wear something simple.

He has a lot of accessories in the old cupboard. Only use it when he attend some important matter.

"Thank you I appreciate it. What did you bought for yourself?"

It was her first gift for him. He definitely going to treasure it.

"I have a lot of accessories so I don't feel like buying anything for myself." She felt relieved he is not mad anymore.

Looking at the her husband, she is afraid of her own feeling. She has started to fall for him.

His cold and mysterious character she liked the most. He is trying to hide his real feelings by appeared as someone domineering. She knows on the inside he is just a normal human.

'He also can feel pain, afraid, worried and maybe love.'

Maybe we could work this out.

********

P.S.

I would love to hear some feedback and thank you once again!