𝘚𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘺 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜¬...

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... More

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

28. Making up.

9.4K 559 96
By Eliana_tan28

Taking a deep breath, clearing up everything that was on his mind, he looked up at the familiar huge black door. He was just a step away from it, and with just a ring on the bell, he can go inside. Actually he has the key, but he won't use it. When he first started from his home, he was more than confident but now his confidence seemed to have vanished in the thin air as if it wasn't there in the first place.

Should I knock?

Questions after questions rose inside his head, and the answer to all of them was one person, Jeon Jungkook which he will meet once he opens the door.

With a sharp breath, jimin decided, he will talk to him today, it's now or never. So rang the bell, stepped back and waited holding on his breath without noticing.

What seemed like an hour was just one minute, jimin was getting impatient. Why was no one coming?

He sighed holding onto the bag he had, contemplating on whether to just go back or stay.

3 Minutes passed, still no signs of someone opening the door. With a broken smile, jimin concluded it wasn't today. He won't get to meet the alpha today. With a last glance on the metal door, he turned on his heels and began walking very slowly.

Just then he heard it, the click of the door. A newfound fulfillment brought a smile on his face, and before he could even turn to look, a huge body enveloped his tiny one, almost crashing both of them to the ground. Long and strong arms wrapped around Jimin's tiny waist, a chin poking on his shoulder, droplets of tears falling onto his new white shirt.

And before anyone could tell, jimin already knew who it was. Slowly, he placed his own hands onto the alpha's big ones, the bag already slipping out of his hand and falling on the ground with a thud. His own tears started to trickle down, breath getting heavier.

"I am sorry." Jungkook constantly mumbled, sobbing onto Jimin's shoulder, hiding his face behind the omega's back, too afraid and guilty to look at the omega.

"It's okay." Jimin's voice was soft, softer than it has ever been, he sounded really fine. As if it was really okay for him. Jungkook cried even more after hearing that. What he expected was a punishment but here jimin was forgiving him as if it wasn't even his fault. It was somewhat humiliating for him.

Finally jimin turned around, facing the broken alpha now, cupping his face in his small hands, planting a soft peck on Jungkook's nose, wiping off the tears with his thumb.

Jungkook looked up, meeting the omega's soft eyes, those orbs still held a lot of love for the alpha, nothing seemed to falter, it was still the same. How can someone he so kind?

"It's okay, i am okay. That's all that matters." That is what jungkook yearned to hear, it felt reassuring, it was.

Jungkook hated that it was him being like this when it was his fault, not Jimin's. He hated that he had to comforted like this when he deserved nothing but a punishment. Once again jungkook hugged jimin, the urge to feel jimin was strong and he couldn't hold back. He feared that he will lose it, lose jimin, lose the life he got. It was too much.

His hands held on Jimin's body so tightly that it almost hurt, but jimin didn't mind it. Jimin knew it, the alpha was scared.

"Don't leave me please." Jungkook's voice came out hoarse, eyes staring up at the omega with pure fear. Jimin shooked his head, smiling at the alpha.

"I will never."

"Now tell me why have you not eaten anything yet? You're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday? And this smell! Alcohol?! I told you not to drink right? Mr Jeon!?" Jimin came back to his usual self, scolding the alpha. Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry, I won't do it again my dear boss." He said with a chuckle, pulling the omega on his lap, burying his nose into the crook of Jimin's neck, taking in the lavender scent. Jimin blushed a bright shade of pink, being so close to the alpha.

"I love you." Jungkook mumbled on Jimin's neck, rubbing his nose against Jimin's scent gland. Hands holding on the omega's waist.

"I love you too." Jimin put his hands on the alpha's, interlacing their hands together and bringing it up to his lips and giving a light peck.

Both enjoyed the moment to the fullest, time seemed to stop for them. Right now, it was just them and no one else. Just jimin and jungkook.

"I went to Jonghyun to ask about Yoongi hyung." Finally jimin said breaking the comfortable silence, there wasn't a need for explanation but still jimin felt like it's better to say it.

"I know."

Jimin halted. Wait how did jungkook?

"You?" Jimin turned back, slipping out of Jungkook's hold.

"I know you, chim chim." The alpha smiled, his bright toothy smile that made him look like a bunny.

Jimin's eyes widen, he wanted to cry, laugh, scream and maybe even die.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I have been waiting for you all these years?! Why did you never tell me?!" The omega bursted out, hitting the alpha with his tiny fist. He was already crying by now.

"Wait, wait! Sorry! I am sorry. Jimin stop!" Finally jimin stopped, his both hands were now held by jungkook, an apologetic smile adoring the alpha's face.

"I missed you!" Jimin threw himself on the alpha, hugging him tightly with his legs on either side if Jungkook's waist. Jungkook wrapped his own arms around the omega, rubbing the back of jimin soothingly.

"I missed you too." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear, pulling the omega and making him look up at him.

"Shut up! You are too cruel! You never told me. You never tell me anything. I hate you!" Jimin exclaimed in anger, pouting, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I never told you because I couldn't. I knew the moment I would've said it, it would've led to something, and that something I couldn't afford at that time. Believe me, I always wanted to tell you." Jungkook honestly replied. Jimin's pout and his anger vanished.

"It's my parents. They took me away from you all. I never wanted to leave, I had to. They found out soon that I wasn't actually going to that place but to the orphanage." Jungkook continued, by now jimin was off from his lap and was now sitting down with the alpha's head on his lap.

"My parents always favored Jonghyun more. When my parents got married, they tried to conceive a child but it wasn't happening. My mother remained barren without a child for 5 years, and then finally Jonghyun was born but he wasn't healthy. He was born with a weak heart, so my parents knew that Jonghyun won't be able to manage everything in the future. "

"So they decided they will birth another child, and unfortunately that child is me. They had a purpose of giving birth to me, a heir and Jonghyun's protector. I was born for a reason, for a purpose. And so they used me the way they wanted. They made me study very much so that I can control everything smoothly in the future, they even made me learn martial arts so that I can protect Jonghyun. I never realized that I was being used until I was 4. But then i slowly realized what really was going on.

"I realized what was wrong and different. Then I started questioning them, even arguing, but everytime they just shut me off by saying that I was born to be like that. I agreed, I didn't have any option. I lived the way they wanted me to, believing that atleast they still love me.

"But then one day, me and Jonghyun got into an accident. I somehow tried to protect Jonghyun but in doing that I got hurt. In that accident, my body flew to the other side, so when my parents came to rescue, they didn't see me so they just left with Jonghyun. I watched them leave without even trying to look for me once, I tried to call for them but I couldn't."

"And then I realized what was really wrong. They didn't love me. It was never me they were worried for when me and my brother stayed out late, it was always Jonghyun. And then I was rescued by the orphanage. I met you all there, and for that short time I realized what love is. I wanted to live there forever with you all but then after 4 days they finally realized I was away so they came for me and dragged me out of their.

"After I was rescued, I argued with them. And so they declared me mentally ill, so they made me attend therapy. But I didn't go to therapy, instead I came to the orphanage to play with you all. But that didn't last for long, they found out soon and they sent me to Japan at when I was just 6. I missed you all very much. 3 years passed by, I was still in Japan and then one day I saw Yoongi hyung and we both started living together.

"But then I had to come back to the hell again. After graduating from college I wanted to study art and be  an artist but they had other plans, they wanted me to work for the  company because Jonghyun couldn't, because he didn't want to, he went to America to become a writer, and I was stuck here. I tried so many Times, but never succeeded ones. So I worked, worked nonstop, i made new projects, new deals, I did everything I could to proof that I was also worth it.

"Our company accomplished a lot, I was happy because I thought that I can finally show my parents my worth. But I was wrong, they weren't happy because I did it, they were happy because now they can all rest. And that was the moment where I wanted to give up but then you came to my life as my new secretary, Secretary Park." Jungkook finally finished, no tears escaped, the pain was numb now.

Jimin couldn't believe that why, Jungkook's parents look so innocent but they were in fact the devils.

"I was afraid that I will get you into this mess too, so I didn't tell you. They now want a heir. And the reason they behave good to me now is because I have named everything mine, without my permission they can't do anything." Jungkook said getting up from Jimin's lap and looking up at jimin.

"I am sorry." Jimin broke down in tears, burying his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Don't be sorry for what you haven't done. The reason for my anger was because I was afraid they will take you away too. I was afraid that I will lose you."

"But now I know that you will never leave me." Jungkook smiled, pulling jimin away from his chest.

Before jimin could hear jungkook say that, a pair of lips crashed on his. Without any hesitation jimin kissed back. A kiss full of love, passion and sincerity. Jungkook grazed Jimin's lips with his so softly that jimin almost melted. Such a simple kiss but with so much effort. Jimin's hands found Jungkook's shirt, he held on the clothe, slightly pulling the alpha closer than he already was.

The alpha's hands rested on Jimin's waist as he devoured the omega's lips. What started as a normal and innocent kiss turned into a make out session, Jungkook's tongue found it's way inside Jimin's mouth, he sucked on the omega's tongue, tasting every corner of Jimin's hot cavern. Jimin whimpered lowly as Jungkook's hand slipped under his shirt, slowly rubbing on the omega's white milky skin.

Jungkook pulled away, looking at the flush face of jimin and then started kissing Jimin's white milky neck, rip opening the buttons of the shirt. He trailed his tongue and teeth on the omega's collarbone and neck, making dark red Marks that will soon turn purple. Jimin was moaning at every touch from the alpha.

Jungkook pushed the omega on the bed, hovering over his body, while his mouth latched on one of Jimin's nipple. Sweet scent of slick soon reached jungkook, he growled lowly, already wanting to have a taste. So without sparing a minute, he yanked the omega's pants down along with his boxers, settling himself on the omega's entrance.

Jimin moaned as jungkook tongue lapped on his hole, sucking and licking up the slick that escaped. Soon Jungkook's fingers were inside his hole, thursting in and out, drawing a strain of moans from jimin.

Jungkook pulled away, and got rid of every piece of clothe he was wearing, jimin almost whined but then he felt it, a hard thing poking at his entrance. Jimin almost stiffened.

"Don't worry, just relax." Jungkook said caressing the omega's thigh, slowly pushing in. Jimin's breath hitched as jungkook entered him. It was hurting.

Inch by inch, jungkook entered himself, and finally he was fully in, and God it was so good. The wet heat of Jimin's body had him wanting to cum, it was hard not to thurst.

And when jimin finally said he can, he didn't waste another second and started thursting in a slow pace. Jimin moaned in pain, holding harshly onto the alpha's shoulders, almost scratching them.

Slowly it was beginning to pleasure jimin too, Jungkook's thurst were slow but sharp, and when he hit that spot, jimin almost screamed. It felt really good.

"Ahh...." jimin moaned as jungkook rammed inside him, hitting that special spot over and over again. An unfamiliar feeling rose inside jimin, and before he knows it, he was cumming. Screaming as he orgasmed.

Jungkook grunted as Jimin's walls clenched around him impossibly tight, soon his balls contracted and he cummed inside jimin, knotting the omega in the process.

Both breath heavily, calming down from their orgasm. And soon fell asleep.

_________________________________

Sorry the smut is not good. I will try to make it better.

Vote and comment please<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
67.6K 3.5K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
121K 6.3K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
267K 10.4K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...