what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐šˆ/๐š—... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.

๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.

7.4K 199 143
By hehlolz

She didn't hesitate to knock on the door as soon as she got in front of it. Hearing the shuffling around the apartment and to the door, she sighed shakily.

The door swung open to reveal a stunned and worried Ricky. "Y/n!" he exclaimed, grabbing her wrist and pulling her in the room and slamming the door. He let go of her wrist and locked the door. He quickly walked into the kitchen, gesturing for her to follow. "Mom! She's back!" he yelled across the apartment. It only took a few seconds before Debra ran into the room, her face full of worry.

"Y/n! You're here!" Debra breathed.

Y/n nodded, "Are you guys okay? You seem like you were-"

Ricky cut her off, "When you didn't come back after an hour we started to worry. Two hours and we thought that you ran into the cops again and they took you into the station. We freaked out."

Y/n sighed, "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to worry you guys. It's just Five-"

"Five?" both Debra and Ricky questioned.

"The person I left with."

"The boyfriend?" Debra asked, raising her eyebrows.

Y/n chuckled, shaking her head, "Something like that I guess."

They both turned to her questioningly.

"Okay, yeah, it's confusing I know," she said shaking her head. She pulled out a chair and sat down, "It'll be better if you sit down. There's a lot of explaining."

Debra and Ricky exchanged glances before shrugging and sitting themselves down across from Y/n. "From the beginning," Debra said, sitting up straight.

Y/n sighed, "Okay, I'll try and be as blunt as possible. Questions at the end yeah?" They nodded and she smiled, "Okay."

"So, my family, the guy I left with. As I told you guys, I have five brothers. One of which is dead, Ben. The others Luther, Diego, Klaus, and Five are all here. In nineteen sixty-three I mean. My two sisters Allison and Vanya are here somewhere too. The guy I left with, Five, I don't consider him my brother don't worry. We never really treated each other as such. He was gone for- sixteen years four months and fourteen days. I kept count. He left when we were thirteen. Apparently, for him he was gone for forty-five years. He came back and something happened. Long story short, we're all here now. Five's come in contact with me and two others. I've only seen him and one of the people he contacted. I guess he's staying over with Elliot."

She sighed, pausing, "Me and Five never had a very good relationship when we were kids. It was weird to say the least. We hated each other. Though, we had to deal with each other. Then he left, it hit me worst of all. Then, after he came back, we had to work together on this-thing. I can tell you guys about that all later. It's a really long story- sort of. Anyhow, we got closer you could say. Since I first got here, Five wasn't here. It had been ten years for me. A few hours for him maybe. So, naturally, when I first saw him, my first instinct was to-"

"Run up to him and kiss him like you were never going to see him again?" Ricky asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, something like that. And he's said a few things that make me think we're together but I'm not sure," she laughed nervously. "But now we're trying to figure this thing out. I really want you guys to meet him. Only if you want to though. If you do, there's things that you absolutely, under no circumstances, can mention."

"Like?" Debra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Like my history with the police here. Five'll burn down the entire department if he finds out everything that's ever happened with me. Any way that a guy has looked at me or talked to me. He'll rip their heads off. And- I'm not so sure about telling him this just yet. The adoption," she explained, pausing to take a deep breath. "I want to tell him, I really do. I just don't know how he'll react to it. It could go one of two ways. He gets pissed because I didn't tell him sooner. Or, he's happy for me. There's no in between."

Ricky and Debra looked at the table, not saying a word. Y/n shifted nervously, playing with her hands. "You guys aren't saying anything and it's scaring me," she laughed nervously.

"It's just a lot to take in," Ricky sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

Debra shook her head, "No, it's not your fault you got pulled into everything." She paused, looking Y/n in the eyes. "But what do you mean? You and your family are here in nineteen sixty-three? Why wouldn't you guys be here?"

Y/n let out a shaky breath and sighed. "Long story. To put it shortly? The rest of them have powers too. Five can time travel. We almost died. He tried traveling all of us back a few days. Instead, we got stuck here. Where we're not supposed to be, nineteen sixty-three."

"Wait, you're not supposed to be here?" Ricky questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Heh," Y/n looked down at her lap, messing with her fingers. She sighed, "We're all originally from the future. The year twenty-nineteen." She paused, letting them take it in for a second. "With seconds left, we got out of there just in time. Though, it was screwed up. Instead of getting sent back a few days, we were sent back decades. Worst of all, we were scattered throughout the timeline." She looked up form her lap, finding them confused.

Debra shook her head, "And you never told us about this?"

Y/n sighed, "I was scared enough as it was when you guys found me. Not to mention when you found out about my powers. I was afraid you guys would put me in an asylum or something. I didn't want to tell you guys about that whole thing either. Not right away anyway. I didn't think that Five would find me now. I thought, if anything, I was stuck here forever. Or, at least, I would have more time. More time to tell you guys everything. But, I don't have that time. You guys have to know, so I wanted to tell you now rather than right before I die or something."

"Die?" both Debra and Ricky exclaimed at the same time.

Y/n scratched the back of her neck, laughing nervously. She bit her lip and sighed. "The world ends in ten days. That's why Five is finally back." She got up out of the chair and walked to the end of the room. "We have that amount of time to stop the apocalypse. We stop the apocalypse, the world doesn't end."

Debra shook her head, "You're kidding right?"

Y/n started walking towards the door. "I wish!" she yelled back to them. Debra and Ricky exchanged a quick glance before getting out of their chairs quickly and running towards the door. They walked in front of the door, stopping Y/n from grabbing the doorknob.

"So, what you're saying is the world is ending?" Ricky questioned, putting his hand back on the doorknob.

Y/n nodded, "Yes." They both stared at her, not saying anything.

"Look, I know the world is ending, but trust me, I can handle it," she said.

"How can you possibly handle it?" Ricky asked, raising an eyebrow.

"This ain't my first rodeo Rick. This coming apocalypse is pretty much routine at this point."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Debra questioned.

"It means, before we traveled out of twenty-nineteen, we stopped another apocalypse. This one's just earlier in the time line. Trust me, it wasn't supposed to happen." She huffed, pushing Ricky out of the way gently and grabbing the doorknob. Sighing, she twisted it and opened the door.

Ricky and Debra exchanged glances, looking back at Y/n. "We're coming with you," Debra said, straightening her cardigan.

Y/n turned her head, "Pardon?"

"We're coming with," Ricky said.

"We can help," Debra said, "we can do something." Her and Ricky nodded.

Y/n sighed, "I don't want to risk your lives."

"We're signing up for it," Ricky said.

"You signed up for it the day you took me in."

"What?" Debra questioned.

"And you signed the contract the day we got the same last name."

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked, raising an eyebrow.

Y/n shook her head. "Come on," she nodded towards the hallway and started walking down it. Ricky and Debra glanced at each other, shrugging. Ricky walked out of the room, closing the door after Debra walked out behind him. Debra messed with her set of keys and locked the door. They turned and followed Y/n down the hall.

She huffed, walking down the stairs so she could get out of the small apartment complex. They followed her down the stairs. "Where are we going?" Debra asked, fixing her cardigan.

"I gotta go get some coffee," Y/n deadpanned, getting to the bottom of the staircase.

"We could've made a pot," Ricky said from behind her.

She shrugged, "It's fine."

Pushing open the door, she held it open for them. They walked out and nodded to her as she closed it.

"So, is there anything else we should know?" Debra asked.

Y/n shrugged, "I don't think so." She knew that she had left a few things out, but she didn't want to burden them with too much. "Look, I know it's a lot to take in. And I know that you guys are probably confused and don't trust me anymo-"

"Good lord Y/n. We still trust you," Ricky said, shaking his head. He sped up, walking next to her, "We aren't going the normal way."

Debra walked up, catching up to them, "Y/n, we're supposed to go the other way darling."

"I know Mom- just," Y/n huffed. "I don't know. We still have some time before the others get back. The place is probably empty. Even if it is, they'll still try to search every square inch of it."

The rest of the walk was mostly silent except for the occasional question and the couple word answers. Y/n had been this way one time in the ten years she had lived in Dallas. The only reason? She was running away from the cops.

She was walking fast, unintentionally of course. Debra and Ricky had to speed walk in order to keep up with her. They almost tripped from stopping when Y/n stopped dead in her tracks.

Her eyes went wide as she saw the woman walk out of the hair salon and start walking to the curb where a taxi sat.

"Allison?"

Allison snapped her head to Y/n. Her eyes went wide as she realized who it was. "Y/n?" she asked, almost laughing. She looked around before walking up to Y/n. "Oh my god Y/n. I haven't seen you in so long. When did you get here?"

"Ten years ago," Y/n chuckled, taking a few steps towards Allison.

"Ten?"

"Ten."

Allison shook her head, "You're kidding."

"Nope," Y/n shook her head. "You can talk I see."

Allison chuckled, "And you can walk."

Y/n snickered, "Where are you goi-" She stopped when she saw the ring on Allison's hand. "You got married?" she exclaimed.

Allison chuckled nervously, "Yeah."

Y/n looked up at her with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. "That's amazing!" she exclaimed, jumping up to hug Allison. Allison hugged her back, laughing. "Who's the lucky guy?" Y/n asked, backing up.

"A guy named Raymond Chestnut."

Y/n smirked, "Oooo."

Allison chuckled, shaking her head. "I have to go," she pointed to the taxi.

"Where to?" Y/n questioned.

"I think I might know where Klaus is."

Y/n nodded. "You want to come with?" Allison asked, gesturing to the taxi again.

Y/n sighed, looking at Debra and Ricky, "I'd love to, but I'm with some people right now. I can't leave them without warning again. We have to get back to my friend's place anyway."

Allison nodded, "I understand." She turned, walking to the taxi. Pausing, she turned back around and walked over to Y/n. "We're doing a sit in protest at Stadtler's later. The president gets here in five days. Will you go with?" Allison whispered.

Y/n nodded, "Of course. What time?"

Allison whispered the details and nodded, walking to the taxi and getting in.

Y/n huffed, turning around and walking away. Debra and Ricky furrowed their brows, following after her. "I thought we were going to get you some coffee?" Debra said.

Y/n huffed again, "Now, we're going somewhere else."

-

Y/n stopped in front of Elliot's door and turned to the other two. They stopped walking, standing right next to her. She nodded and sighed, turning back to the door. "Five might be in here. Him and Diego left earlier so they could both be back."

Ricky snickered, "You let your boyfriend leave somewhere without you? Didn't think you were that type. In all the ten years I've known you, you're very protective."

Y/n let out a shaky laugh. "Yeah." She shook her head, "Believe it or not, I had to convince him to let me go somewhere without him. He's more protective of people than I am. And that's saying something. He cares, but he just doesn't show it."

"Why are we at Elliot's though?" Debra asked, tilting her head.

"I guess Five and Elliot became new acquittances. I'm sure that Five was harsh. Elliot seems kind of scared of him. Five took us here, so now we're here."

Looking up, she took a deep breath. "Remember, don't mention some stuff if he's in here." They nodded, understanding. Nodding quickly, she pushed open the door and stood to the side. Debra and Ricky walked into the room and Y/n closed the door, locking it.

There was a scream coming from the living room, causing the three to snap their heads around towards the sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต,๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐Ÿฅ€" ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 151 19
It's the end of the world as they...don't know it. Five Hargreeves is supposedly back from the dead. Y/N Hargreeves, the eighth umbrella, tries toget...
214K 5K 23
๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Œ / ๐‘ . ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก , ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘™...
780K 17.7K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"