Chocolate Girl || Yeorry

By yeojinthestar

"Hey did you hear? Choerry dyed her hair purple!" Choerry receives chocolate anonymously once every few days... More

#0 - Hair Dye
#1- Why care?
#2 - Why now?
#3 - Stargirl
#4 - One
#5 - Who is it?
#6 - That was you?
#7 - Interests
#8 - Close call
#9 - Set up
#10 - The project
#11 - Tablemates
#12 - The triplets
#13 - Your type
#14 - Just a hint
#15 - Friends...?
#16 - Summer break? Stay home. -Hyeju
#17 - Sunlight
#18 - Date
#19 - Teammate
#20 - Game
#21 - Followed
#22 - Pizza
#23 - Who?
#24 - Not Sent
#25 - Harsh Grip
#26 - Phone
#27 - Home
#28 - Dream
#29 - Baby
#31 - Baguette
#32 - Missing
#33 - Buried Past
#34 - Gay
#35 - The plan
#36 - House-sitting
#37 - Star
#38 - The Plan 2.0
#39 - The Search
#40 - The Confrontation
#41 - Guns & Chocolates

#30 - Surprise Road Trip

783 58 80
By yeojinthestar

Choerry's POV

The sound of Hyejoo barging into my room was so loud I was woken up from my sleep. Disoriented and alert, I try to grab something from my desk but end up falling down my bed with a thump, and Hyejoo cackles for a bit before putting on her serious face and helping me up.

"Grab all of the shit you need, we're leaving."

"I- good morning to you too..? What's happening?" I ask her while rubbing my eyes.

"The gang called. We need to go to France."
I widen my eyes, now as awake as I can be. Something bad must've happened, but I'll ask when we get in the car.

"Alright, when is our flight ready?" I question while I start changing my clothes.

"Well first of all, wait for me to look away before changing. Second, our jet is in three hours so hurry up. I'll be packing some of your stuff too." Hyejoo tells me before exiting the room.

I put on my clothes quickly, not wasting my time to straighten everything out. I grab my bag and I head down to the kitchen, picking up an apple to eat on our way to the airport, and I make my way down to the basement where Hyejoo was.

"What do we need?"

"Quite a bit of ammo. Grab the sniper rifle over there and take the toolbox. I'll take care of the rope and the knives." Hyejoo mutters as she puts several mags in the suitcase.

"How long will we be staying?"

"Until we get Hyunjin back safe and sound."

"What do we tell the others?" I ask.

"Just tell them we're going on a surprise road trip, with just the two of us. If they complain just say 'maybe if you stanned iz*one we would've let you in.'"
I stifle a laugh from that last sentence and close the suitcase after double checking to make sure everything we needed was in.

We rush to get to the car, putting the luggage inside as Hyejoo starts the car up. I get into the passenger seat, pull out my phone and send a quick text to our group chat.

Gays🏳️‍🌈

7:23
PositiveGay: HELLO EVERYONE HYEJOO AND I ARE GOING ON A SURPRISE ROAD TRIP JUST THE TWO OF US DO NOT LOOK FOR US THANK YOU HAVE FUN LOL 😂
[😐] by TsundereGay, MomGay... see 6 more

CrunchyGay: wow hyejoo you didn't even invite me?

GamerGay: what do you not get in the word "surprise"?

CrunchyGay: well let me in the surprise obviously

GamerGay: nah

CrunchyGay: why????

GamerGay: you're too annoying

ShortGay: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

GamerGay kicked ShortGay out of the groupchat

HagGay: LMAOOOOOOOOO

DumbGay: LMAOOOOOOOOO

RoboticGay: I will kick whoever else keeps this lmao chain going
[🙏] by MomGay

I giggle at the group's interactions before putting my phone back into my pocket and Hyejoo starts driving, maybe being one or two above the speed limit.

We drove in silence for a while until I remembered the incident with Yeojin and Jaehyun. I get my phone out again and decide to call her. The phone rings for a while, but she eventually picks up.

"Hi Choerry."

"Hello Yeojin! How are you?" I cheer.

"Fine." She replied and I felt like something was wrong.

"You alright? What's wrong?" I worry, but I just hear a small sigh.

"It's.. fine. I'm fine. Just a bit tired I guess.."

"You don't sound that tired.." I pushed her and she clicked her tongue, probably in annoyance.

"I said I'm fine, so leave it. Have fun on your road trip I guess. Bye-"

"W-wait! Yeojin." I interrupt before she could end the call.

"What?"

"Will you be alright with the whole.. guy situation?" I ask her. It went silent for a few seconds until I heard Yeojin speak again.

"Well maybe you should of thought of that earlier."

The call ends at that and I lower my head in defeat. Hyejoo glances at me from the side, more focused on not crashing the car.

"What's up?" She called out and I look at her for a few seconds before averting my gaze back to the car floor.

"Yeojin's mad at me." I tell her.

"Why would she? You two seemed to have a pretty good time yesterday, that's what you told me."

"Well, yeah, but you know Jaehyun?"

"Of course I do." Hyejoo scoffed.

"He threatened Yeojin."
Hyejoo does not reply, and only hums disapprovingly.

"And you didn't tell either Hyunjin, her literal best friend, or me?"

"I'm sorry.. I never could."

"And what else did he do?"

"Uhm.. He inserted micro cameras, a microphone and a tracker into her phone." I hear a loud honk originating from our own car. Apparently the new information surprised her so much she went an extra five over the limit and slammed the honk.

"Choi Yerim."

"Y- yes?"

"You are a dumbass for not saying anything." Hyejoo deadpans before everything went silent once more.

"Better wish she'll be safe while we're gone."
I couldn't disagree with that statement, so I simply nodded before looking out at the constantly changing scenery though the window.

Yeojin's POV

I flop down the bed once more, thinking about several things at once.

For starters, my parents decided to leave me to survive for myself again, but at this point I'm almost used to it, despite still feeling the small pinch of disappointment every time it happens.

And then worst of all, Choerry suddenly decided that it was a wonderful idea to go on a surprise road trip with Hyejoo. Like come on, now I'm gonna have to fend for myself if that creepy dude comes back again to take me. I shiver at the thought. The two of them never told us how long they were going on that road trip.

A notification rings in my ears and I check my phone.

Gays 🏳️‍🌈

7:31
PositiveGay added Yeojinnie to the groupchat

PositiveGay changed Yeojinnie's username to ShortGay💜
[👁] by CrunchyGay, HagGay... see 6 more

ShortGay💜: i- weLL GUESS WHO'S BACK HAHA thanks choerry :D

PositiveGay: anytime! 😁

CrunchyGay: oh yeah that reminds me

CrunchyGay changed their username to Queen
[🗿] by ShortGay💜

RoboticGay changed their name to ViviWorldDomination
[🙏] by MomGay

ChaoticGay: awww why did you guys change your users?

Queen: because author is cringe for still making those jokes in 2021

yeojinthestar(author) joined the groupchat

yeojinthestar: okay but in my defence i started this thing in like 2019

Queen: and there's only, like, what? 30 chapters?

yeojinthestar: i-

yeojinthestar left the groupchat

ViviWorldDomination: Exactly.

ViviWorldDomination: So anyways @PositiveGay how long is your road trip going to be?

PositiveGay: good question i have no idea!
[🗿] by Queen, ChaoticGay... see 5 more

I turn off my phone and place it in on my desk and decide to ignore the small jump my heart made when Choerry put a heart next to my hame.

Well that was weird.Choerry and Hyejoo randomly went on a road trip and they don't know how long they're going to be gone? Honestly with them knowing people like creepy man person I wouldn't be surprised if they're getting into something.

I slap my hands on my face. I shouldn't be assuming things, but I can't help but to. There's honestly so much weird stuff about the triplets, but I don't know what exactly. I start theorizing possibilities.

The man has a gun, Choerry probably knows that. The triplets have no adult as a parent figure, which is kind of weird, no offence. They don't let us in the basement at all, but that's pretty normal. Choerry instantly knew what was wrong with my phone and detected the camera and microphone stuck in it. She also knows how to go down a damn house???

Something definitely is going on with them.

..Or maybe I'm just assuming things again. I'm sure Hyunjin would've told me at least something about it, since we've known each-other for so long.

I'm also a bit tired since it's so early in the morning for a summer break. I opt to rest for a few extra hours and lay comfortably inside my bed as I drift back to sleep, ignoring what i think are bird sounds outside.

_________
haha my nonexistent update schedule but i'm still alive i think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9K 81
BOOK 2 OF HEIRESS [unedited]
14.8K 601 20
Jeon Heejin is a schoolgirl who is living normally until one day a boy come in her life and turn out to be a vampire. He just needs help from her to...
3.2K 142 22
MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. EASY TO READ WITH LIGHT PLOT. ENJOY MY FIRST WORK OF LOONA FANFICTION.
21K 1.1K 10
In which one day, Chuu wakes up with the ability to read others minds. What's the worst that could happen?... { Completed }