π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”¦π”£π”²π”© 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩...

By -lvnalovegood

( completed ) Nicole is about to start her senior year of high school on probation, in another foster home, i... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.

chapter 22.

1.6K 42 8
By -lvnalovegood

(  holy children watch out *smut!*  )

On New Year's Eve, Gus and Curtis made plans with friends out of town and Wynonna has been at Doc's house, so Nicole and Waverly take advantage of them not being home. They have plans to have a party at Nicole's house that night, but for now, they've been enjoying their time alone.

"Fuck!" Waverly calls out, louder than Nicole has ever heard her before.

She looks up from her position between the brunette's legs, grinning as she slows her movements, after feeling Waverly's hips thrust forward and back down onto the bed.

She takes her time kissing her way back up Waverly's body, starting at her inner thighs, making her way north. She kisses her abs, they're still slightly tightened from the contracting of her muscles. She notices her chest rising and falling, a little slower now, as she places a few kisses there.

She feels Waverly's hands on her, pulling her slightly upward toward her face. She hovers her body over the brunette, her lower-half pressing against Waverly's. She feels like electricity shoots through her at the feeling of her body against the brunette's. Their lips meet, softly at first, but the kiss is quickly deepened.

"You're really good at that," Waverly says with a grin in between kisses.

"You sure I don't need more practice?" Nicole teases, raising an eyebrow at the brunette. She brings her hand further down Waverly's body, fingers tracing her outline.

"Mm." A sound escapes Waverly's mouth. "But not before I practice on you," she says, lowering her hand between the two of them, sliding between Nicole's legs.

A small moan escapes Nicole's lips at the feeling of Waverly's hand on her body.

Suddenly the door of Waverly's bedroom flies open. "Hey, Waverly, have you seen my-" Wynonna starts, clearly stops in her tracks. "Oh shit!"

"What the fuck, Wynonna!?" Waverly yells. Nicole jumps, turning quickly to see Wynonna standing in the doorway, covering her eyes. She reaches down as quickly as she can and pulls a blanket over the pair, laying on the bed next to the brunette.

"Damn, baby girl, I've never heard you yell 'fuck' so loud," Wynonna teases, letting out a loud gut laugh.

Nicole wants to laugh. She wants to tell her that she's heard Waverly say that louder in the past, hell, she heard her yell it not that long ago. But she's currently more concerned about the nice view of her ass her girlfriend's sister just got when she walked in on them having sex.

"Wynonna!" Waverly yells again. "Get out!" Nicole can feel anger spewing out of the brunette as her sister, who is still covering her eyes, finally backs out of the room and closes the door. As soon as the door closes Waverly groans. "I'm so sorry," she apologizes to Nicole, turning to face her.

Nicole isn't sure what to say. That's definitely the most compromising position she's ever been in when someone else entered the room. She lays flat on her back and covers her face in embarrassment.

"Baby," Waverly says. She doesn't try to pull her hands away just yet, but Nicole feels her place her hand on the redhead's abs, rubbing soft circles with her thumb.

"Pretty sure your sister just got a nice view of my ass," Nicole groans. Waverly giggles a little.

"Well, it's a really nice ass," she says, clearly trying to lighten the mood. Nicole peels her hands back a little and glares at the brunette for a moment. She can't keep the expression for long when she sees Waverly's soft eyes and smile looking back at her.

"She used to threaten me to stay away from you when I first moved here," Nicole says. "Now she tells me she's cool with us, but I didn't need her to witness every aspect of the relationship!" She groans again.

"Nicole," Waverly says, trying to calm her down.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" Nicole asks. "Well, I mean, she didn't see you naked," she huffs.

"Well, that would probably be worse for her, wouldn't it?" Waverly snorts out a laugh. Nicole gives her a look. Waverly laughs. "This is going to make things awkward between you two, isn't it?" She asks.

"And it won't be for you?" Nicole asks.

"Yeah, but I'm her sister. She knows she can only push me too far before I get mad. And she hates it when I'm mad at her," Waverly tells her.

"Ugh!" Nicole groans dramatically again, throwing her head back into the pillow, covering her face with her hands.

"Can I help take your mind off of it?" Waverly asks in a seductive tone.

Nicole moves her fingers so she can peek through and see the brunette's face. She sees Waverly raising her eyebrows at her in a playful manner. She feels the brunette's hand travel further down her body. She closes her eyes for a moment, but only to see Wynonna walking in the room again. She groans and opens her eyes again.

"What's wrong?" Waverly asks.

"I can't stop seeing her opening the door!" Nicole whines, gesturing toward the door.

"Here," Waverly says as she stands from the bed. She makes her way to the door and locks the handle before returning to Nicole's side. "Better?"

"Maybe," Nicole says, taking Waverly's hand and returning it to its last location on her body. She closes her eyes again briefly, but quickly opens them when she starts to picture the older Earp barging through the door again. "I'll just keep my eyes open," she says.

Waverly laughs. "Good idea," she says as she pulls the redhead in for a kiss.

When they make their way downstairs later that day, they find Wynonna sitting in the living room, feet up on the coffee table, flipping through the TV channels.

"Nice to see you two fully clothed and vertical," the older Earp says with a laugh as they enter the room.

"Wynonna," Waverly warns, gearing in her direction. Nicole takes a seat on the couch, avoiding eye contact with Wynonna.

"Are you hungry, babe?" Waverly asks Nicole.

"Nah, I just ate," Wynonna says. Waverly shakes her head at her sister. "But I guess you guys did too," the older Earp adds, snorting out a laugh.

"Wynonna!" Waverly yells, stomping her foot toward her sister.

"Sorry!" Wynonna calls back. "I needed to get it out of my system!" She says.

"Now drop it!" Waverly warns. Wynonna doesn't speak but just nods at her sister.

"Snack?" Waverly huffs in Nicole's directly, clearly frustrated with her sister at the moment.

"Sure," Nicole finally speaks, smiling back at her girlfriend. Waverly heads toward the kitchen and Nicole just focuses on the tv, continuing to ignore Wynonna.

"Look, Haught, I think it's great that you take care of my sister and her needs," Wynonna starts when Waverly is fully out of the room. Nicole immediately glares at the brunette wishing she would just stop talking.

"Please shut up, Wynonna," she says, as calmly as she possibly can.

"In the middle of the day..." Wynonna continues to egg her on.

"What's with no one knowing how to knock on a door that's closed around here, regardless of what time of day it is?" Nicole asks.

"What's with you not knowing how to lock a door?" Wynonna countered. 

"We didn't think anyone was home and it just kind of happened," Nicole says. "But the door was still closed!"

"Well, now I know to knock," Wynonna laughs. "But look, there's no need to be embarrassed, I didn't see much," she insists. "Well, I didn't look long."

Nicole groans. "Thanks," she huffs.

"Hey, now I can officially say you really do have a nice ass," Wynonna tells her. "Definitely top shelf," she says, giving her a thumbs up.

"Well, I officially hate you, so," Nicole says.

"You do not!" Wynonna says, laughing at the comment.

"I don't," Nicole reluctantly admits. "But you can seriously shut up any time now," she adds.

"Fine," Wynonna finally agrees.

"And we don't need to ever mention it again," Nicole adds. Wynonna nods and continues finding something to watch on tv.

Waverly returns to the room moments later. "What are you guys talking about in here?" She asks.

"Nothing," they say in unison. Waverly looks suspiciously between the pair but doesn't question them any further.

That night, with Randy out of town for New Years', Chrissy decides to throw a party at their house. Nicole is a little reluctant about the idea of throwing a party at the house of a police officer, but she goes along with it, assuming this isn't Chrissy's first experience with this.

When Waverly and Nicole arrive back at the house, they find Chrissy with Jeremy and Robin running around getting things ready for the party.

"Nice of you two to show," Chrissy huffs in their direction as she walks past them, not stopping to talk to them.

"Sorry, we were," Waverly starts, unable to come up with a good excuse. Chrissy gives her a look like she doesn't want to hear it. "Are you mad?"

"No," Chrissy huffs, not really convincing anyone that she's not mad.

"What can we do to help?" Nicole asks.

Chrissy hands them a list that she made to prepare for the party. Waverly takes it out of her hand and Nicole leans over the brunette's shoulder to read the list. "Man, you're worse than me!" Waverly teases.

It doesn't take any more than an hour or so to complete the rest of the list that Chrissy had made, giving them enough time to get ready for the party.

For Nicole, that just means taking a quick shower and throwing on whatever clothes she can find. Instead of her usually flannel, she opts for a shirt that's a bit more dressy to go along with her dark washed skinny jeans.

She figures she won't see Waverly for a little while longer since she and Chrissy are getting ready together. She makes her way downstairs to find Robin and Jeremy hanging out in the living room together.

"What's up, gentlemen?" Nicole says as she plops down on the couch across from them. She notices how close they're sitting to each other, Robin has his hand on Jeremy's leg, Jeremy has his hand on top of Robin's. She smiles at the pair, thinking about how adorable they are together.

"Ready to party?" Jeremy asks, a little more enthusiastically than she expected to see.

"You gettin' wild tonight, Chetri?" Nicole teases.

"Oh yeah," Jeremy says, putting his hands in the air. Robin laughs and shakes his head at his boyfriend.

"It is our last New Year's Eve before we graduate!" Robin adds.

"Should I be afraid of what that means?" Nicole asks.

She thinks about the fact that most of these people have been together in school since kindergarten, or even before. She had her friends back in the city, but with the moving around she did and the fact that there are several different schools that people can attend in the city before they all end up together in high school, she never had that sense of community that she feels people have here.

She does have to admit that it was easier for her to find friends here than she thought it would be. She feels like she has Waverly to thank for some of that. She's not sure what life would be like without her, and she never really wants to find out again. She wonders if it's too soon to think like that. For most of her life she's heard, 'you're young, how do you know what you want?' So it's kind of hard when she finally feels like she's found it. Young or not, she knows she has something special and she sure as hell isn't going to let that go without a fight.

"Depends on who shows up tonight, I guess," the taller boy says with a shrug.

"Do you know who's coming?" Nicole asks.

"Who knows," Robin says. "It's a small town, word travels fast."

"If anyone causes any problems we could just call the cops," Jeremy says with a laugh. He gives them a look like he's trying to gauge whether or not they get that he's trying to try a joke.

Nicole gives him a look at first that she hopes says, 'let's not call the cops on a party at an officer's house,' but the look on his face makes her laugh at the joke anyway.

"Sure, dude," she says with a laugh.

"Tough crowd," Jeremy huffs.

They continue talking amongst themselves until Chrissy and Waverly make their way down the stairs. Nicole turns when she hears someone else enter the room. Her jaw drops at the sight of the brunette in a tight, fitted, red dress. The dress hugs her every curve in just the right way and falls a few inches above her knees.

The brunette smiles back at her, looking down at her own body before their eyes meet again. Waverly gives her a look that she reads as, "do you like it?" A huge grin grows on Nicole's face as she nods in response to the brunette's look.

"Need a tissue for that drool, Nicole?" Robin calls out, bringing her back to reality. She realizes she isn't alone in the room with Waverly and turns her attention to her friend for a moment, just enough time to flip him off before standing up from her place on the couch.

She slowly makes her way over to the brunette, continuing to smile the entire time. When she reaches her, she places her hands on both of Waverly's cheeks, gently cupping her face. She takes a deep breath in before kissing her softly on the lips. The kiss doesn't deepen. They pull away slowly, eyes still closed Nicole whispers, "my god, you're beautiful."

A soft giggle escapes the brunette's lips. Nicole slowly opens her eyes to see Waverly staring back at her. She feels like they're alone in the room again.

"Thanks," Waverly says.

"I love you so much," Nicole says, pressing her forehead briefly against Waverly's.

"Man," Chrissy's voice comes from behind Nicole. She didn't notice that she migrated across the room while her eyes were fixated on Waverly. "Where do I get myself one of those?" She asks with a laugh.

Nicole and Waverly laugh and turn toward Chrissy. Nicole feels the brunette grasp at her hip until she takes her hand in her own, lacing their fingers together. Nicole wraps her other arm around Waverly's back, holding her close.

"One of what?" Waverly asks.

"Someone who loves me like you guys love each other," Chrissy explains. "You know, so sweet it makes your teeth hurt," she teases.

Waverly gives her a look and Nicole laughs. "What about Charlie?" Nicole asks.

"He's cool," Chrissy says. "But he's not here!" She whines.

"You could have invited him," Waverly tells her.

"And risk him seeing me New Year's Eve drunk?" Chrissy huffs. "Hell no!"

Nicole laughs. She's not sure she wants to know what 'New Year's Eve drunk' looks like, but she's afraid she's about to find out.

As the night goes on, the house fills with more and more of their classmates. Nicole watches as Waverly dances with Chrissy, she even joins in at times. She spends time talking with Jeremy and Robin and tries to mingle with some of her other classmates as well, but steers clear of the ones that she knows will get on her nerves.

"You look dressy tonight," a voice comes toward her as she turns her head in the direction of it.

"Right back at you," she says to Rosita, noticing she's actually wearing a dress.

"Figured I'd celebrate the new year in style," she says with a wink.

"Sure you're not trying to impress anyone?" Nicole teases, raising her eyebrows playfully.

Rosita scoffs at the redhead. "Gross," she says. "No one around here is worth it," she tells her. Nicole gives her a look. "Well, I mean, you got a good one," she tries to correct herself, causing Nicole to laugh. "How's that going, anyway?" She asks.

"Really good, actually," Nicole says as she glances in the direction of her girlfriend. "Am I weak for taking her back so easily?" She asks as she turns back toward Rosita.

"Nah," Rosita says. "As long as you're happy and you're being treated well too."

"She's a really good person," Nicole says as if it's something Rosita doesn't already know.

"Have you guys talked about what happens after high school?" Rosita asks. Nicole pauses for a moment.

That's not something she even wants to think about right now. She just got Waverly back, the thought of possibly losing her again is something she tries to keep far from her mind.

"We'll get there," she replies, brushing off the idea of having to talk about it right now. "We were supposed to be taking it slow, but I don't know dude, there's something about her," she says, looking back in the direction of Waverly.

"You got it bad, Haught," Rosita teases.

"She makes me want to dive in headfirst, even if I don't know how far down the bottom is," Nicole adds.

She smiles at Waverly who is now making eye contact with her. The brunette gestures for her to come toward her. Nicole gestures toward Rosita, indicating that they're talking but puts one finger up showing her she'll be over soon. Waverly nods and continues dancing with Chrissy.

"Yeah, you definitely got a good one," Rosita tells her again. "I'm a little jealous," she says with a laugh. Nicole laughs but her attention is quickly brought back in the direction of Waverly when she sees Champ Hardy making his way across the room.

"Who let him in here," Nicole scoffs. She immediately feels her defenses build as she moves closer in the direction of Waverly. She feels Rosita place her hand on her shoulder, bringing her back to reality a little. She takes a deep breath and stands at a distance, watching the interaction.

"So Waverly, I'm single now," Champ says with a smug look on his face, gulping down some of the liquid from the cup in his hand.

"I didn't know that you were with anyone," Waverly says. She doesn't give him her full attention as if she's hoping he'll just drop it and leave her alone.

"Yeah," Champ continues. He moves a little closer to the brunette. Nicole arches her neck as if she's trying to get a better look at the amount of space left between the pair. "Stephanie and I broke up," he tells her.

"You were dating Stephanie?" Waverly asks. Her tone is fairly flat like she's really not interested, but she's trying to be polite.

"Dating, doing, it's all the same, right?" The boy says with a grin as he takes another sip of his drink.

"Gross," Chrissy adds with a fake gag. Champ gives Chrissy a dirty look and turns back toward Waverly, slightly boxing the blonde out.

"But my point is, I'm single again so we can give this undying thing between us another go," he says, gesturing between the two of them. He moves so his back is further in front of Chrissy, who is trying to interject again. He places his hand on the wall behind Waverly, above her head. Nicole takes another step toward the pair.

"First of all, there's definitely no undying thing between us," Waverly says using air quotes. "Second of all, no," she huffs as she slips out from under his arm.

"Come on," he whines, trying to move in front of her again.

"Champ," Waverly warns, she puts her hands on his chest to push him away.

Nicole continues to watch at a distance. She's close enough to hear the interaction but far enough to allow Waverly to handle it on her own until she needs her. She doesn't want Waverly to get the impression that she thinks she can't handle herself. But the more she watches, the more she feels herself become defensive, hands balling into fists at her side. She takes deep breaths through her nose to calm herself down.

"I told you so many times, I'm not interested in anything with you," Waverly continues. "And I'm also very happy with Nicole."

Nicole smiles as the brunette smiles back at her. Waverly has now moved a little further away, adding more space between her and Champ. She gestures for Nicole to come toward her, reaching out her hand for her to take when she reaches her.

"Oh, you're back on that train again?" Champ huffs. She looks them up and down, disgusted. "I thought you two broke up."

"We're back together," Waverly says with a smile as she looks up at Nicole. She squeezes the redhead's hand a little tighter.

"For now," Champ huffs under his breath.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Waverly spits. Nicole feels the brunette tense up in anger. She uses her thumb to run soft circles on her hand in an attempt to calm her down.

"You can't honestly tell me you're into girls all of a sudden," Champ continues digging at Waverly as if Nicole isn't standing right there. "Since when are you even gay?"

"My sexuality is really none of your business," Waverly informs him.

"How can a girl give you what you need?" Champ challenges her, his words slightly slurred.

"Hey, Nicole?" Waverly asks, turning fully toward the redhead, pressing their bodies together.

"Yes?" Nicole says, locking eye contact with the brunette.

"Come here," Waverly says almost in a whisper as her hands find Nicole's face, pulling her in for a kiss. Nicole is thrown off at first by the power of the kiss, but she can't help but reciprocate it right away.

"Okay, as hot as it is to watch you kiss another girl, that doesn't really answer my question," Champ tells them as they pull away from the kiss. "You can't just rub two bodies together and expect to get off on that!" 

"I'm not going to even entertain the idea of that conversation with you Champ, but trust me, I get what I need," Waverly says with a smirk.

She winks at Nicole, grabbing her ass with her hand. Nicole's eyes widen in surprise as she breaks out into laughter. Champ scoffs at the pair.

"Okay, Champ, move along or I'm going to have to kick you out,"  Chrissy says, pulling on the boy's arm. Once he's further away from Waverly, Chrissy gives him another push to coerce him away from the pair.

"Thanks, Chrissy," Waverly says, smiling at the blonde.

"I'm serious though," Chrissy says. "I'll kick his ass out of here," she gestures over her shoulder.

"Meh," Waverly says. "Don't waste your energy on him unless he starts shit again," she tells her. Chrissy nods and is soon pulled away by a couple of other classmates wanting to talk about the upcoming track season.

"Sorry I grabbed your ass in front of Champ," Waverly says, apologetically, as she turns back toward Nicole. "He just makes me so mad."

"It's okay, I get it," Nicole admits. She takes the brunette into her arms, standing with her feet further apart so they're closer to the same height.

Waverly smiles and leans in for a kiss. "Besides, I've never been worried you wouldn't be able to give me what I need," she admits, her cheeks slightly flushed.

"Oh yeah?" Nicole asks, raising a playful eyebrow to the brunette.

"Not at all," she says, shaking her head back and forth. She takes a drink from the cup in her hand before she continues. "Have you ever been worried?" She asks, dragging her hand down Nicole's abdomen.

"Are you kidding?!" Nicole asks.

"Well, I didn't have the experience," Waverly adds.

"Baby, I don't care if you didn't have experience!" Nicole tells her. "I wouldn't even care if all I did was touch you," she admits.

Waverly smiles back at the redhead. "Yeah, no way," she says, quickly. Her hand has now made its way to Nicole's belt, resting heavily on the metal clasp.

Nicole presses her body tighter against the brunette's, swallowing hard at the thought of being touched by her. She feels Waverly's fingers softly brush the outside of her pants, just below her belt. She quickly presses her lips against the brunette's, forgetting again for a moment they're in a room full of people.

"You wanna sneak upstairs for a minute?" Waverly asks as she pulls a little on Nicole's belt.

Nicole lets out a deep breath, trying to keep her composure. "Will anyone miss us?" She asks, glancing around the room.

"We won't be gone too long," Waverly says with a wink. "It's not even close to midnight," she assures her as she slides her hand further down Nicole's thigh.

Nicole glances at the clock to see it's just shy of eleven o'clock, giving them time before they'd want to be back with their friends to ring in the new year. Not that she really wants to ditch them all, but right now her brain is on a one-track ride with the way her girlfriend is touching her.

"Okay," Nicole says as she takes Waverly by the hand and heads for the stairs.

"You two better not be ditching out on the rest of the party!" Chrissy calls after them as they reach the steps.

"What do you have a tracker on us?" Nicole asks as she turns around to see the blonde giving them a warning look.

"No, I just don't want you guys to leave me all night" Chrissy whines.

"Chrissy!" Waverly groans. "We'll be back," she says, giving her friend a look. Chrissy looks between the pair and shakes her head at the pair, pretending the gag.

Nicole shakes her head at the blonde and pulls on Waverly's arm, leading her further up the stairs. When they enter Nicole's bedroom, Waverly quickly pushes the door closed behind them.

Nicole is pleasantly surprised at the urgency of the brunette as she starts to tug at Nicole's belt. Nicole cups the brunette's face with her hands, pulling her into a kiss. The kiss deepens, tongues brush, moans escape their mouths.

Waverly pulls back from the kiss as she fumbles a bit more with Nicole's pants, unbuttoning them and sliding them down her legs. The brunette looks back up at the redhead, eyes full of desire. Nicole gestures for Waverly to come close so she can kiss her again but she shakes her head as she lowers herself to her knees, nails clawing at Nicole's legs.

"Do I not get to touch you?" Nicole asks. She can feel the brunette's warm breathe on her bare skin, causing her to fill with arousal.

"Not now," Waverly says, grinning up at her. "Right now it's about you," she tells her as she drags her nails further down the sensitive skin of the redhead's thighs.

Nicole feels goosebumps form on her legs as she stares down her body at the sight of her girlfriend on her knees in front of her, hands on either one of her thighs. Her top half is still donning a nice button-down shirt that was once tucked nicely into her pants but now hangs loosely on her body.

She stands with her legs slightly parted in a natural stance as she sees the brunette break eye contact with her and brings her eyes back down to Nicole's legs. A loud moan escapes her mouth when she feels Waverly begin to leave kisses, softly on her inner thighs. Suddenly she's very thankful for the loud music that she can still hear playing downstairs.

As the brunette moves closer to her center, Nicole feels herself becoming even more turned on if that were even possible. She feels Waverly's fingers run slowly between her legs, finally realizing how turned on she really was. A deep moan escapes her lips, coming from somewhere deep within her throat. She throws her head back, banging it slightly off the wall behind her.

Waverly looks up in a panic. "Are you okay?" She asks. Her fingers still but don't move from their location of Nicole's center.

Nicole tilts her head back down and nods. "Keep going," she manages to breathe out.

The brunette nods and continues to slides her fingers back and forth, slowly, pressing warm, wet kisses on Nicole's thigh. Her free hand is pressed against the back of the thigh as if she's using it to brace herself.

It's not long before Waverly's fingers are replaced with her tongue. There goes another moan, definitely louder than the last. Nicole finds herself leaning harder against the wall as if she's going to fall if the wall wasn't there.

The feeling of Waverly's tongue on her most sensitive spots of her body is causing her to quickly come undone. This isn't the first time the brunette had gone down on her, but she's never done it like this before. There's something about the way the brunette is determined to focus on Nicole's needs over her own. There's something about how gentle, but forceful she's being all at the same time. She's never felt so wanted by anyone before and it is definitely a huge turn on.

She reaches down from where she had her hands flat against the wall to run her fingers through Waverly's hair. She doesn't think about trying not to give the girl ridiculous sex hair for everyone to notice when they finally return to the party. At this point, she couldn't care less about even going back downstairs, but she knows she won't get away with that.

Not long after she feels Waverly's fingers inside of her, she feels herself getting close. She watches down her body at the sight of the brunette, diving deep, clearly focusing on one goal. Her breathing becomes more of a panting the closer she gets. She manages to moan out Waverly's name, causing the brunette to hum against her skin.

Waverly places her free hand against the small of Nicole's back as she increases her speed and pressure until the redhead is officially coming undone. Nicole's hips thrust toward the brunette once more before she tells her she's too sensitive for her to keep going. She sees Waverly smile up at her as she runs her tongue through her wet folds once more, causing Nicole to take a sharp breath in.

As Waverly slowly stands from her position on the floor, she slides her hands up the redhead's abs under her shirt. Nicole quickly pulls her into a kiss once she fully standing.

"Wow," Nicole says when she can finally make words again. Waverly giggles as she places a few more kisses on the redhead's face. "That was..." she trails off.

"Yeah?" Waverly asks as she presses another miss on the side of Nicole's mouth.

"Mmhmm," Nicole says, nodding. She pulls the brunette back in for a deeper kiss than the soft ones they've been sharing. Her hands begin to explore Waverly's body, thumbs brushing lightly over her nipples through her tightly fitted dress.

"Baby," Waverly breathes. Nicole continues placing kisses down the brunette's jawline, to her neck. "Baby," she tries again. Nicole groans and pulls away enough to make eye contact with the brunette. "We have to go back downstairs," Waverly tells her.

"Damnit," Nicole huffs.

Waverly lays one more kiss on Nicole's lips before making her way over to the mirror on the other side of the room to make sure she looks presentable.

Nicole glances down at her body, her pants and underwear still bunched up at her feet. She takes one more look at the brunette, taking in her every curve before she reaches down and pulls her pants back over her legs. She tucks her shirt back in, attempting to smooth out any wrinkles that were just created.

When she feels like she's a little more put together, she makes her way over to the brunette and wraps her arms around her shoulders from behind. She sees Waverly smiling back at her in the mirror. They stand like that for a moment before Nicole finally shifts, remembering there's a party full of people below them.

"I'll meet you downstairs," Waverly says as she stops off at the bathroom in the hallway. Nicole nods and releases the grip that she has on the brunette's hand.

Turning on her heels, she makes her way back down the stairs. She's quickly greeted by Rosita who's talking to a few of their classmates, not far from the bottom of the steps.

"Man, Haught, could your face get any redder?" Rosita teases. Nicole stops in her tracks. She's pretty sure her face just got redder. She gives the girl a warning look. "Where's Waverly?" Rosita asks.

"Bathroom," Nicole says, gesturing back up the stairs. "I'm gonna grab a drink," she says as she makes her way into the kitchen. She hears the other girl excuse herself from the girls she was talking to and follows her into the kitchen.

"Do I finally get my best friend back?" Chrissy huffs as Nicole enters the kitchen. The blonde is pouring herself a drink. Nicole holds her cup out in front of her, silently asking for a refill.

"We weren't gone that long!" Nicole says with a laugh. She glances at the clock to see it's been about half an hour since they were last downstairs. She wants to tell her that if she had it her way, they would have rung in the new year naked in her bed.

"Told you we'd be back," Waverly says to Chrissy as she comes up behind Nicole. She wraps an arm around Nicole's waist, planting her hand firmly on her opposite hip. She takes the drink from the redhead's hand and takes a sip before handing it back.

Nicole laughs. "Get your own!" She whines, playfully.

"So are you two gonna stop touching each other long enough to hang out with your friends?" Rosita teases. Waverly groans and pours herself a drink.

"I don't know," Nicole says. "I'm a pretty good multitasker," she teases.

"Gross," Chrissy huffs as she gestures for the group to follow her into the living room. They quickly find Robin and Jeremy.

"Where have you guys been?" Jeremy asks.

"You really don't want to know," Chrissy huffs, plopping down on the couch next to the boy.

Just before midnight, Chrissy gathers everyone into one room the best she can. She stands up on the coffee table, trying to gain the attention of her classmates, ready to do the final countdown to midnight.

Robin and Jeremy stand nearby, Robin has his arms around Jeremy from behind. Nicole grasps onto Waverly's hand as they stand next to the two boys. Rosita isn't far away either. Nicole takes a moment to look between her friends. She thinks about how she started off this year in the city. She was drunk at some random party, a few friends nearby. She was heartbroken about Eliza leaving, so she found the closest girl to make out with at midnight, feeling obligated.

She thinks about how differently the year ended. She moved to a whole new location. She made new friends, found a new love and even found a family. She thinks about the next year to come and while she's partially terrified about what the future will bring, she's excited to see where her life will go. She finally feels content about where she currently is in life. For the first time in as long as she can remember, she doesn't feel like she needs to run.

Ten.

Nine.

The room fills with the sound of everyone calling out the last ten seconds of the year together.

Eight.

Seven.

She feels Waverly pull her closer to her body. She turns to make eye contact with the brunette, who is smiling at her.

Six.

Five.

Nicole smiles back at her girlfriend. She moves her hand to softly cup Waverly's face. Prepared to kiss her lips as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

Four.

Her smile grows bigger. Man, she's beautiful.

Three.

Her heart beats faster. She starts to lean in.

Two.

She feels Waverly's breath against her lips. She starts to part them.

One.

"Happy new year!"

The room fills with the cheers of her classmates. Balloons soar through the room. Confetti flies everywhere. She tries not to think about what the house is going to look like when everyone leaves.

Waverly giggles as she pushes up on her toes and presses a hard kiss against Nicole's lips. She feels the brunette's arms snake behind her, bodies flush against each other.

"Happy New Year, Nicole," the brunette says, her smile is huge.

"Happy New Year, Waves."

watch out for another chapter tomorrow ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
100K 3K 23
It's been months that Lena and Kara haven't talked. While Kara is broken from the distance between them, not knowing that Lena knows her deepest secr...
59.9K 1.6K 5
Coming up to Christmas and Kara invites Lena to a party and things get fun, this will be veryyyyy gay. I also suck at writing :) but i love Supercorp...
12.8K 766 36
Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with christmas. Lena is very nervous about th...