New Member| Rookie (Dean Ambr...

By Lynnsinger209

This book follows the rise of new WWE Diva Vega Love and her road to WrestleMania and the Divas Title. But sh... More

New Member| Rookie Book 1
New Member
Rookie
New Member| Chapter 1
Rookie|Chapter 1
New Member| Chapter 2
Rookie| Chapter 2
New Member| Chapter 3
Rookie| Chapter 3
New Member| Chapter 4
Rookie| Chapter 4
Chapter 5| New Member
Rookie|Chapter 5
New Member| 6
Rookie Chapter 6
New Member| Chapter 7
Rookie| Chapter 7
Rookie|Chapter 8
Rookie|Chapter 9
Rookie| Chapter 11

Rookie|Chapter 10

60 6 0
By Lynnsinger209

“Can you please hurry up you’ve been in there for an hour!” Dean complained for the 3rd time, might I add.

“Sorry for trying to take a shower and do my makeup.” I said, annoyed. I walked out the bathroom with only half of my makeup done. Dean laughed at the sight of my bruised looking face“Oh yeah, ha ha, laugh it up Ambrose.” I said sarcastically. I went to the back to finish up my makeup, and of course, while I was applying my makeup we went over a speed bump, causing me to stab myself in the eye. “AH!” I howled.I heard Dean and Roman laughing at me from behind. I grabbed the hairspray next to me and sprayed it at them. Roman then swooped down to hug me. “Aw, we love you too Vega.” Roman said sarcastically. I groaned as he rocked us back and forth in his arms with a smiled plastered on his face, he looked in the mirror and his smiled faded.

“Dean, c’mon, put her bra down!”He almost yelled. I quickly turned around to see that indeed Dean was holding one of my lace bra’s in his hand.

“Huh, who knew you were a C34?”

“I knew having Vega on the bus was going to be a problem. Thanks Dean, now she’s gonna want to leave-”

“No, it’s okay, I kind of knew something like this was going to happen. I mean two grown men one woman, I basically dug my own grave a little bit.” I said taking my bra back.

“Really?” Dean asked, with his arms crossed. “I would think a girl like you would probably rip my throat out.” I chuckled and went to my suitcase to pack my things up as the bus came to a sudden stop.

“Well, looks like we’re here, let’s go.” Roman said.

--------

“Alright Vega, we got a change of plans.” Mark stated. I was really getting tired of these constant changes to everything, like get it together WWE! “I know you have to  have been somewhat frustrated, but it’s a good chance it’ll help you get your name out there more.” He told me, rolling a packet in his hand.

“But I feel like my name is already out there! I mean the crowd went crazy when I debuted, it’s obvious that most of them watched me back in my NXT days or way back in the indys.” I said crossing my arms.

“Now, Vega, we understand that, but you have to realize some of the people know you, some people don’t watch NXT like you think they do. And before you lose your title at NXT on Thursday, we want people to recognize you. So tonight you have a match with the Shield.”

“The Shield, how is that going to work I’m a girl.” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

“Yeah, well AJ’s going to be there with you after a segment, on mizTV, tonight and that will transpire into a mixed tag team match. The BloodBrothers, Randy Orton and AJ Lee vs Vega Love and The Shield. Only for tonight though. Now we got other things planned for you in future but for now just keep your head up high. Alright?”

I gave him a forced grin and walked out with a ‘Thank You’. I walked to the curtain seeing the BloodBrothers in their attire, Red and Black.

“Oh, hey Vega, ready for our segment tonight?” Morgan asked.

“Yep, all these changes are frustrating, I must admit.” I said giving Morgan a hug.

“Yeah, we know what you mean,” chimed in Morgan's twin, Clark. “We were supposed to have a segment with Miz and the Shield that would soon later be a match between Morgan and Seth.”

“....So, if you will please put your hands together for Vega Love and The BloodBrothers!” We all walked down to the ring and shook hand with Miz and grabbed our mics for the segment.

------

After the segment and the match Mark told Dean and I that we have a match together on SmackDown. We then went back to the bus, I kicked off my heels & fell asleep on the couch.

Once I woke up I wasn’t on the couch, I was in the bed...with Dean, who was sound asleep right next to me. Thinking nothing of it I decided to pack for SmackDown, well until my phone slipped out of my hand creating a loud thud on the floor.

“Shit!” I cursed, I looked over behind me to see if Dean woke up. Nope, didn’t even move an inch. I sat down next to my suitcase before hearing, “aw, I really liked the view of your ass.”

I turned around to face a staring Dean.

“Seriously, stop doing that, it’s getting annoying,” I said, crossing my arms. “but in other news, how long have you been awake?”

“Long enough see your ass.” I gave him a glare in return. “Sorry.” He said, with his hands in surrender. I mumbled a thank you before going back to the task of packing. “Woah, hold up, that’s you and Seth?” Dean asked as I closed my suitcase. Seth had his arm wrapped around my shoulder, with a beer in his hand, I had a smile on my face and a drink in my hand.

“Yup, I met him before I met you and Roman. I was young at the time, maybe 18 or 19. Seth was about 22 years old maybe.” I said, trying to think back when I first met him at a club. You can get away with a lot with a fake I.D.

“Why, did he have a stain on his shirt?” Dean asked, finally getting out of bed.

“Oh, um, I spilled a drink on him that’s when we met. My friends were goofing around and knocked me into him, from then on we just had a great time with each other.” Seth and I have always been good friends, never drifted apart. We met about a week or two later at The Breaking Point tryouts.

“What type of fun?” Dean asked, playfully pushing me with his arm.

“Okay, not that type of fun. We never even thought about dating each other, let alone sleeping together, it just never went that far.” I replied.

“Well, moving on,” Dean spoke, pulling out his suitcase. “do you need help with moving?”

“Well, yeah I do actually, most of my stuff is already shipped to Cali. And I do need help moving the furniture and all.” I replied,crossing my legs. “Why, are you offering?”

“Actually I am, I have no live events tomorrow. My little Daisy.” He said, before taking off his shirt. I didn't notice how muscular he really was, until now. I mean I just can’t stop staring, it’s Dean Ambrose, he’s freaking gorgeous. Before he turned around I quickly put my attention to my phone.

----Dean’s P.O.V----

“Roman, I need to talk to you real quick.” I said as I sat down at one of the tables in catering. “Alright, so you know how Vegs’ is like a sister to us right?”

“Yeah, is there a problem.” He responded looking just a little bit too defensive for my liking.

“Alright, calm down.” I said, with my hand up in defense. “ I just wanted to know what you would do if I told you I liked her.”

“Wait, you like her, you’ve only seen her for a week in X amount of years. Yeah we’ve seen her a few times in between those years, but you only just reconnected last week.” He said, he sat down next to me landing a hand on my shoulder.

“What? You mean you don’t care?”

“No, should I? Look I know I’m usually over protective of her, but that’s because she’s a girl and she’s the youngest out of you, Seth, and I. If you want to ask her out by all means, go ahead.”

“I thought you were going to be over curious and ask a lot a questions.” I confessed, letting out a deep sigh.

“No, I mean, I’ve known Vegs’ for a very long time, and you and I both know that she hasn’t have that best of luck with men, I mean she’s only had one good one but that was literally a year ago before Bo, when she started in developmental. But she’s a handful, so have fun.” And with that he left.

I really need to find a way to make Vega like me, she’s so awesome. She’s helped me with a lot of things in the past like break-ups, family problems, injuries, and financial problems. Even though she made almost  as much as I did, she still helped me out with keeping a home. And I never thanked her for it either, and doing that now would be a good start.

I walked down one of the hallways in the arena and found a girl with curly hair, in green lace dress, knowing it was Vega I went up behind her and wrapped her in a hug.

“Well, hi to you too, Dean.” She responded turning around and receiving the hug.

“How’d you know it was me?”

“Because you smell Axe and Cinnamon.” She giggled. Man, I loved that giggle.

“Alright, so you know how you’ve helped me a lot in the past right?” I started “Well, I just-”

“Hey, Vega, they need us down in media.” AJ interrupted.

“Alright! Sorry, we’ll have to speak later. After media maybe? Hopefully I’m going to be free after that.” She smiled. Damn! I do hate seeing her go, but I love watching her leave. Ugh, I’ll just have to tell her later, like she said, but what should I say?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.5K 27
Read
77.7K 1.3K 53
*I wrote this in like middle school. People seem to like it so I'm leaving it up.* Katherine is new to the WWE. She os friends with The Miz who helpe...
650 23 6
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺 "𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦�...
426 8 1
The Last Time; Things didn't go as Kim and Dean thought. Once Kim gave birth to their daughter Bridget, things turned a different route for Kim and D...