Entangled With The General

By nauiworld

Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot t... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Special Chapterโ€ผ๏ธ
The End
Check This Out!
Hello!

Prologue

99.8K 2.2K 423
By nauiworld

21st century

Heading to the hospital for her internship, Li Wei Wei wears black and white floral dress matches with her flat shoes.

She was a fresh beauty, with large eyes and a lips which always carries a smile. While walking with her bestfriend Song Jia Yi, she suddenly suggest,

"The weather seems very nice. Maybe we should grab some ice chocolate at the cafe later."

Song Jia Yi only nodded looking at her bestfriend who is staring at the sky while smiling so brightly. So silly, she thought.

"Morning doctor Lee! Morning nurse Mo!" They greeted their seniors on their way to their respective room.

On a sunny day, reading a novel during her break time was her best option to escape the boredom.

Li Wei Wei is currently reading a novel with the title "The General". She borrowed it from the library located opposite the hospital yesterday.

While exploring through some book for her medic assignment, she coincidentally discovered a book at the end of the book shelves.

'Seems like an old book.'

She stared a bit longer at the book while thinking whether she want to read it or not.

The front cover of the book captivated her. It was a picture of a man holding a magnificent sword with his back facing the reader.

Li Wei Wei is a big fan of romantic and horror novels but she don't know why this novel attracts her like a magnet.

The novel is basically about the general's life and death. She learnt that he has a cold and ruthless personality.

"If someone like him exist, our world would be in peace right?" Li Wei Wei stared at the novel. Currently, in her first chapter.

"Maybe." Song Jia Yi said while frowning because of the brightness of the sun. 

"He seems like a great man and I wonder what would he look like..."

Before Li Wei Wei could finish talking, she got interrupt by the sound of her alarm. Indicated that their recess time is over.

Continuing doing her own particular works, it was filled with helping patients and learning further about the medical assistance.

On their way back, they went to the cafe to grab some drinks just like they planned earlier. Then both of them go back to their own room which is at the girl's dorm.

"See you tomorrow and have a good night!"

Li Wei Wei waved at her best friend who is currently heading to her room. Song Jia Yi just wave lazily as she feel so tired.

Went inside her room, she feel blissful looking at her bed. She quickly take a shower, wearing her polkadot pyjamas and directly lay down on her favourite bed.

'Maybe I should sleep early today'

Her mind wandering with her eyes closed trying to sleep. All of a sudden, the image of the man or the general's back popped up in her mind.

Her eyes went wide and she sprung out of her bed searching for the book in her bag.

Seaching for it hastily, she finally found it. She then swiftly turned it to the fourth page where she stopped at.

"Let's skip to the climax since I got a very tight schedule for tomorrow." She talked to herself.

Realizing it was impossible to finish it right away, she skipped a lot of chapters. She caught a glimpse of the emperor chose a wife for the general.

Li Wei Wei also read a very brief of the chapter where the general was killed by his enemy.

In that chapter, the death of the general is actually caused by his enemy and one of his own mate who betrayed him using a cunning act and cruel scheme.

During this chapter, Li Wei Wei unknowingly attacked by a wave of sadness emotion.

She don't know why but her eyes felt really burning. Then her tears fell down like a river.

'Why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel so heartbroken for him?' She thought about it while sobbing.

Grabbing a pile of tissues to wipe her tears but it seems like its didn't want to stop. She felt so sorrowful.

Only a few pages left, she still haven't read about the mastermind behind the general death. Li Wei Wei then put the book and and went to sleep.

Laying down while staring at her ceiling, she keep on recalling the death of the general. At last, she cry herself to sleep.

'Gonna continue reading it tomorrow night.'

—————

P.S
How was it guys? I hope it is good enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tears Of Kai Yuan By Avigayil

Historical Fiction

75.4K 3.1K 35
Location: Ancient China Date: T'ang Dynasty During the most flourishing era in Ancient China, all seemed to be well for the people. The kingdom was g...
1K 14 6
I don't know how the story is going to unfold so this is going to be a surprise for all of us. I'm not sure yet ๐Ÿ˜— Read on and predict what shall ha...
859K 23.7K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
3.1K 83 14
[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] [ORIGINAL STORY] Guide To Becoming A Business Tycoon In Ancient times: Step 1: Have a powerful mysterious space Step 2: Tran...