Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

91

576 8 1
By HisKoala2003

-December 9th 2001-

   At Central Perk Me,Monica and Phoebe are hanging out as Rachel enters.

Rachel:Hi.

Phoebe:Oh hey.So how did your doctor’s appointment go?.

Rachel:Well let’s see.Uh they gave me cute doctor today and in the middle of the exam I put my pinky in his chin dimple.

Phoebe:Oh my God.

Tabitha:Why did you do that?.

Phoebe:Okay remember that little problem I was having during my fourth month of pregnancy?.

Monica:Oh yeah the Evander Holyfield phase.

Elizabeth:Oh man you were so hard up you practically came on to me.

Phoebe:You wish.

Elizabeth:"Teases".Hey I could’ve had you if I wanted you.

Phoebe:Oh yeah?.Come and get it.

Rachel:Okay even this is turning me on.

Ross:"Enters".Hey.

Rachel:Oh hey,Hey Ross.Hey how’s it,how’s it going with you and Mona?.Are you guys still together?.

Ross:Oh yeah,yeah we’re moving forward. You’ll be getting our card.

Monica:You and Mona are doing a holiday card together?.

Ross:Yeah we’re not just doing a card. Y’know she,she also wants to have the conversation about where the relationship is going.

Phoebe:Ugh.Women.

Ross:I know,I know.Why do you guys need to have this conversation?!.Huh?.I mean no self respecting man would ask a woman.So where is this going?.

Rachel:Uh Ross?.You asked me that.

Ross:Hey.You were a closed book.Okay?.I’m not a mind reader.Besides I hate those conversations.I’m horrible at them.Really. Maybe,maybe I need kind of a gesture. Y’know something that says we’re moving forward without having to talk about it.

Monica:Like asking her to move in with you?.

Ross:Smaller than that.

Elizabeth:Making her a mixed tape?.

Ross:Uh bigger than that.

Phoebe:Give her a key to your apartment.

Ross:Whoa hello.We were closer with the mixed tape.

Monica:All right.Have you said.I love you?. You could say I love you.

Ross:Yeah I-I don’t,I don’t think I’m quite there yet but I could say I love spending time with you.

Phoebe:No we hate that.

Monica:That is a slap in the face.

Ross:Forget it.I-I Y’know what?.I’ll just have the conversation.I’ll just say I like things the way they are and hope for the best.What do you think Rach?.

Rachel:I think if it was a little colder in here I could see your nipples through that sweater.

*****************************************
-December 13th 2001-

   I leave Me and Chandler's apartment bathroom to see Him,Monica and Zakery sitting on the couch watching TV.

Elizabeth:Hi.

Chandler:Are you,are you high?.

Elizabeth:I just had the most amazing bath.

Chandler:Really?.I don’t like baths.

Elizabeth:Wait you like them with me.

Chandler:Babe it’s not the bath I enjoy it’s the wet naked lady.

Monica:Oh baths are so relaxing.

Zakery:Really?.What do you do?.You just sit in there stewing in your own filth.

Monica:How dirty do you think I am?.I’m telling you if you had some candles and some bubbles and some music you would love it.It would take all of your stress away.

Zakery:Honey it’s 2 on a Wednesday and I’m watching Road Rules how stressed do you think I am?.

Joey:"Enters".Hey Chandler,Zakery you got a minute?.I-I really need to talk to you.

   Me and Monica look at each other then we both go to the other room.

*Time Lapse*

   Later that day I leave the bathroom as Chandler enters the apartment.

Chandler:Hey.

Elizabeth:Boy do I have a surprise for you.

Chandler:Sex on the balcony?.

Elizabeth:No but someone’s really not going to get over that idea are they?.

Chandler:What is it?.

Elizabeth:I drew you a bath.

Chandler:Lizzie I don’t like baths.Could you draw me a picture of us having sex on the balcony?.

Elizabeth:Please could you just try it for me?. Come on I used all my best stuff.I-I-I lit some candles.I put on some music.I used bath salts,plus bubble bath.And got you this little plastic Navy ship.So it’s a boy bath.

Chandler:Well this does butch it up a bit.

Elizabeth:I swear if you try it you will love it.

Chandler:All right if I do this can we at least discuss sex on the balcony?.

Elizabeth:Absolutely.

Chandler runs into the bathroom.

Elizabeth:Bet I know how that discussion’s going to go.

   Soon I enter the bathroom to see Chandler laying in the bathtub.

Elizabeth:So?.

Chandler:Oh my God.

Elizabeth:I told you you were a bath person.'Teases".Hey when you get out maybe I can give you a facial.

Chandler:I’m going to need a bigger boat.

*Time Lapse*

   The next day I enter Me and Chandler's apartment.

Elizabeth:Hello?.

Chandler:I’m in the bathroom can you come in here?.I think there’s something wrong.

Elizabeth:You know what?.I-I think I’ll wait out here.

Chandler:I’m in the bathtub.

Elizabeth:Oh.

I go into the bathroom.

Elizabeth:What’s wrong?.

Chandler:I drew my own bath but I did it wrong.The water’s tepid.The salt didn’t dissolve and is now…lodged places.And the scents I used don’t compliment each other. Eucalyptus and chamomile...Oh!.

Elizabeth:What?.

Chandler:The bath salts.They’re starting to effervesce.It’s different...It’s interesting.

*Time Lapse*

   The next day we are in our bathtub on opposite ends of it.

Elizabeth:It sure is nice to do this together isn’t it?.

Chandler:Yeah.And what you’re doing feels so good.

Elizabeth:I’m not touching you.

Chandler:You’re not?.

Elizabeth:It’s the salts.

Chandler:Oh sweet Lord.New realms of pleasure.

Elizabeth:"To herself".Whatever keeps you off the balcony big guy..."To Chandler".I'm happy for Rachel and Ross.Its exciting they are gonna have a baby girl.

Chandler:I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 707 10
The One where Chandler Bing raises his 11-year-old sister |Season 1-Season 10|
762 26 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
275K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
10.6K 139 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...