INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

Από ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... Περισσότερα

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Twenty Seven.

24 3 0
Από ashlou96

Liked by emeraude, d.l.castro, lukebaines, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, harrne, clase, clartfans, niallhoran, louist91, annetwist, hazza1d, marcelstyles, joel_courtney, alex.beattie, joeyking, jennifermorrison, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, janelparrish, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, claireholt, lilyjcollins, liampayne, gemmastyles, maxcaver, ianbohen, annetwist, harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, domsherwood, harold_smile, Stylesfamily and 3,657,859 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Hey guys, it's just me. (No one important😉😂) Some pictures from last night in Las Vegas. You have some cheering to practice they were very loud😂 Thank you @harrystyles for wetting me😬 took ages for it to dry and I was super cold.

Comments:-

@harrne: He's forever doing that. Throwing water on people.

@harrystyles: I brought you a change of clothes in case I caught you. And hey, you not a nobody... You're important to me.

@domsherwood: Right. You brought Kat spare clothes. What about the fans who don't?

@harrystyles: Oh. I didn't think of that🤷‍♂️🤣 They love it tho.

@emeraude: You shouldn't of throw water at her... On no one actually. That's disrespectful. After they spend 100 of pounds to see you... Not to get wet.

@domsherwood: 💦💦 You can imagine how many people get wet at the thought of our Styles.

@kat.mcnamara: That's super weird @domsherwood.

@domsherwood: Completely innocent comment. Because he decides to have water fights.

@emeraude: Yeah. Right. Course it was. Completely innocent. We know what you meant.

@domsherwood: Get your minds out the gutter, dirty, dirty people.

@niallhoran: Dom!! That wasn't an innocent comment. We all knew what you meant.

@harrystyles: That's is actually really disturbing. I do not want to know the answer to that.

@harrne: Honestly, you don't wanna know🤣😂

@kat.mcnamara: Well, I guess can't be angry at that because, you know, he's super cute🤭💙 So, I kind of expected that. I don't like the idea and wouldn't want to know, either.

@harrystyles: I feel the exact same when boys/men dm you on here. It upsets me but than I'm reminded why. Because you're beautiful😘💙

@harryshumjr: We don't need yo know that people "get off" to Harry Styles, guys. Dom.

@haz1d: 🤦‍♀️ He's a good looking guy... What do you expect!? And @kat.mcnamara trying to pretend she isn't jealous when really she is.

@emeraude: That's mean!! Well, I guess you're just jealous that our Styles goes home to her and  not you. That must hurt, deep down. Because you're such a horrible person, who trolls people online. I bet your a lot nicer in real life. That's such a let down.

@kat.mcnamara: Em! Hey hunni, don't worry about it. I'm choosing to ignore the comment. I'm gonna let it be.

@harryshumjr: That's very mature of you, biscuit. Let it slide over your head.

@kat.mcnamara: I'm trying to be. I just don't think I have time or energy for the hate anymore, so, best way is to ignore it, right?

@harrystyles: Sometimes. I may of been wrong. Whatever you do, it's never gonna be good enough for my fans. Some of them it will, some won't. I wish sometimes, that my fans would just see how happy I am with you. You're the best thing to ever happen to me.

@kat.mcnamara: 😥💙😥💙😥

*A week later*

Liked by annetwist, domsherwood, emeraude, rubyodonellx, louteasdale, harold_smile, harrne, gemmastyles, niallhoran, hshq, shonabmx, laceyturner, hazza1d, claryfray, hazza&kat, harryshumjr, kat.mcnamara, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, nathangshore, kevinmchale, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, romankemp, ddlovato, samsmith, louist91, lottietomlinson, niallhoran, liampayne, alishawainwright, isaiahmustafa, mia_scholink and 3,758,903 others.

@harrystyles: For starters, I never knew that my girlfriend got so much hate, telling her to end her life because she's worthless. She isn't. She's far from worthless. This is getting out of hand. She's the most caring, genuine, down to earth, beautiful woman ever. The amount of work she does for everyone else. Like, the concert pictures she posted, she didn't have to. She did it. For my fans, for you. I wish everyone would see how happy we are together, or how happy I am with her. We have got through a lot together and we come through even stronger. And we have exciting news! Which will be shared later at the concert😘💙

(@harrystyles has disabled the comments.)

Liked by 758 others.

@haz1d: He wasn't suppose to get hurt. No! It was suppose to be her. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me.

Comments:-

@harrne: What have you done! What she screaming like that!

@hazza1d: By the look on her face someone happened to Harry. Please, tell me this isn't what I think it is. Tell me it's a joke.

@kat.mcnamara: Why would you do that. I can't believe you would go to these lengths.

@haz1d: You were suppose to get hurt, not him.

@domsherwood: We're coming! It will take a few hours. But we all be there as soon as we can. Stay strong. He will be alright. I know it.

@kat.mcnamara: @haz1d He was so excited to tell you all. Now, he might never get too. 😥😭

@harryshumjr: Stay strong, biscuit. We're coming. We will always be here for you.

@domsherwood: And, so, will Harry. He will wake up and probably ask, have you told them. And probably moan that you should of.

@harrne: What's happened? Can someone tell us.

@harold_smile: What going on!

@emeraude: Short story. Harry got hurt. Which was meant for Kat.

@harrne: WHAT!

@harold.dimples: No! How!? How.

@domsherwood: Ask @haz1d You took this well, too far. Over your jealously, someone has been hurt.

@haz1d: He wasn't suppose to get hurt. It was suppose to be Katherine. Not Harry.

@hazza.stylish: Like that's any better. You've had it out for Kat since day one.

@hazza1d: Is he okay? What's going on? How did he get hurt? And I can't believe you recorded her reaction. What sort of sick human are you.

@niallhoran: This has gone too far. This is attempted murder. Kat stay strong. Are flights are at 5pm today. We will be there soon. Stay strong. He's a fighter. Has anyone told his mum?

@kat.mcnamara: I'll do it.

@emeraude: No, babe. Wait for us. You don't have to do it alone.

@kat.mcnamara: She needs to know. It's her aon. And probably, best coming from me than the internet.

Kat P.o.V:-

Why did he push me out the way. He wouldn't be hurt right now. Why did she try having me killed. I didn't think she hated me that much.

How am I expected to tell his mum and sister he got hurt becauce of me. But they deserve to know. I wipe my tears and I'm sat in the waiting room and I walk out so I can get some signal to phone his mum.

She answers on the second ring.

(Phone call between Kat and Anne.)

Anne-
Hey Kat. Everything okay? How's Harry? Are you both enjoying the Tour?

Anne-
Kat?

I can't speak. Every time my mouth opens it just closes again.

Anne-
Hey, Kat. You there?

"She probably butt called you by mistake." I hear Gemma's voice in the background.

"I'm forever doing that." I hear Liam's next.

My throat feels tight like I'm about to cry any minute now.

Anne-
Okay. Kat. Ring me later, okay. I'm gonna go.

Kat-
Wait.
Anne-

Hey. Everything okay. You called but didn't speak for a minute there. Thought something may of happened.

Kat-
HarrybeenhurtHe'sinthehospital. Andit'sallmyfault, Anne. He got hurt because of me.

My voice cracks as I cry out loudly.

Anne-
Hey. Calm down. I didn't understand all that.

"Pass me the phone." I hear Gemma say.

Anne-
Hey, kat. Its Gemma. What's happened?

Kat-
Harry's in the hospital. He's really hurt. And it's all my stupid fault.

Anne-
Okay. Harry hurt. He's in the hospital? Is that what your saying.

I can't speak because of the tears falling from my green eyes. I just nod bit realize she can't see me.

Kat-
Yes. You need to get here. Please. I will leave once you get here. He's in here because of me.

I hear noises in the background like the phone being snatched out of Gemma's hand.

Anne-
Hey. Listen to me, Kat. Whatever happened, it isn't your fault. I know that. Uh, is he okay tho? What's happened.

Kat-
I went to cross a road, when we noticed it was heading for me but he got hit by a car. He kinda pushed me out of the way of the moving car. Now, he's hurt becauce of me, Anne. I'm so sorry.

Kat-
Anne? Please come. I will leave you will never have to see me again.

My tears fall harder, at the thought of his family hating me. Him hating me. Baby fine. They gave me a scan when I got in. Luckily the push hadn't hurt baby. And Harry won't know that. He got hit as soon as I fell. He passed out, not woke up since.

Anne-
Kat? Did you hear me.

Kat-
No. Sorry. What did you say? Do you want me gone?

Anne-
Right. stop that. No one wants you gone. Don't be silly. This wasn't your fault. We will be there has fast as we can. And you best be there. Is baby okay? With him pushing you.

Kat-
Yeah. Baby fine.

Anne-
Good. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my granddaughter or grandson. I was so happy when I heard the baby was Harry's. It was the best birthday present ever. And Harry is gonna be fine.

Kat-
Okay.

We said are goodbyes and that she will see me soon and not to stress.

How can I not be stressed. My boyfriend is in danger of dying and I'm pregnant with his baby. We found out a week again that Harry was the father. I was so scared to look, I was scared it would say Alberto's name. We could only test Harry and Alberto with being able to get DNA off them and not the other guy.

I was so happy when Harry said it was his baby. I thought he was joking. My mind goes to that moment when we found a mere week ago and now we're here.

*flashback. A couple of hours before accident.*

It has been a week since Harry's private nurse send off the DNA and they should be back soon. Today.

I've been sat on the sofa for about 2 hours messing with my fingers nervously messing with my cotton jumper I was wearing.

Harry walks in holding the post. "It's here." He says holding a biggish envelope. We decided we wanted them sent by post and not being posted online.

I sign deeply. "Hey." He says. "Whatever it says. Whoever the father is, you will still have me. That won't change anything." He reassures me grabbing my hand.

"Promise. Maybe, we could adopt him or her. So, you can be their father."

He smiles sadly. "We will need Alberto's permission if it's his, baby. And 100% promise."

"Yeah. He won't do that, would he? Because that means he would be connected to me."

"We don't know who's the father." He says. "Could be mine."

I smile sadly. This is literally 50/50. Oh. Did I tell you. Alberto in court this week and I refuse to go. They said that they didn't really need me with the evidence that I got when I went to see him, so, that's some good news. I don't have to face him. The officer said he would ring me when he finds out what he got sentenced.

"Ready to do this?" He asks and holds the it out for me. I shake my head. "You want me to?" I shrug my shoulders, unsure. Am I really ready to find out.

If it's Alberto's I'll have something reminding me what he did to me every single day of my life. I know it isn't the child's fault. But that's just how I feel.

I nod. "We have to, don't we?"

"No." He shakes his head. "I don't care." He says. "It's my baby either way. So, if you want to know then I will. If not, then we won't."

"No. I need to know." I nod bravely as I hear Harry tear the seal off and pull the paper out and his eyes scan over the paper. "Who do you want the father to be?"

I glare at him before a big smile goes on his face. "I'm the father." He says excitedly and places the paper face down. He doesn't even do that with his phone. "Ain't you happy?" He asks.

"Yeah. But does it really say your name? You never put anything face down."

"It's just the way I've done it." He says. "Look, if you don't believe me." He says and shows me his name on the paper.

"The DNA test show that the father is Harry Styles." My eyes stop there that's all I care about. "Oh, my God." I hug him tightly. "You're the father."

"And I've got the perfect idea to tell everyone." He buzzes. He looks so happy. And, I'm also very happy.

"We could go out for some food." He says. "Let's get ready."

*End of flashback.*

I'm sat back in the waiting room waiting for any news on my boyfriend. What if they came when I was outside on the phone to his mum.

"Miss, are you family of Mr. Styles." A doctor asks walking in.

I stood up quickly. "I'm his girlfriend." I whisper quietly.

"Oh. No. We need a family member." He says.

"Can I ask if he's okay?" He looks at me reluctantly in telling me anything. "Please. I'm pregnant with his baby. His family back in England."

"I shouldn't be telling you this, so, please don't be repeating this to anyone. Okay?" He nods at me, waiting my reply. "I could lose my job."

"Of course. I won't say anything. I promise."

"It's serious. If I'm honest, you want to get his family here. I can't say he would get better, because I honestly at this very moment. I don't know. It's up to him. I had to do something, he broke a rib that has punctured his long."

I start full on panicking. "This was meant for me. He wasn't suppose to get hurt." I mutter pulling at my hair.

"Excuse me?" The doctor asks.

"The person, they were supposed to hurt me. Not him." I say looking at the doctor.

"You're pregnant. Why would someone do that. We have to phone the police. Do you know who?"

I shake my head. "Because they hate that I'm with Harry. But, I only have her Instagram name." I say my voice coming out raw from all the crying.

"The police will be able to track it." He asks.

"Haz1d." I say.

"What?"

"Her Instagram name. You can give it to the police. I need to see my boyfriend, please." I beg.

"What was her Instagram name?" He asks me again.

"Haz1d." I say again like is he stupid.

His face pales and looks annoyed.

"Do you know them? Her or him?" I asked.

"My daughter." He says and pulls his phone out.

"Hey. What you doing?" He can't be seriously gonna be phoning the police on his own daughter.

"She needs to be taught a lesson. She done this before. She obsessed with Harry Styles. Your boyfriend. She kept saying she wanted to hurt you and I never knew why. But it's clicking now. It's all clicking together, why she has it out for you so much. She has a health problem. She has, uh, Bipolar Disorder. I can only apologize for her behaviour towards you and your boyfriend."

"No. No, it's okay. I understand. My Auntie had it. Don't phone the police. I don't want to cause any trouble for you or your daughter. I just, I don't know how his mum is gonna take it. She may phone the police. But, I don't you to phone them, and neither would Harry. But, I would like to meet her. I want to why she hates me so much, if that's okay?"

"I can arrange that, right now." He nods. "Thank you. I'm trying to get her help. But she hates taking the tablets." He tells me. I just nod understanding. My Auntie was the exact same.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.5K 95 25
Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, some of her friends were insanely famous, m...
452K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...
261K 1.8K 27
(COMPLETE) Molly can't help feel bitterness towards Harry, she was the one who egged him on to audition for The X Factor, and now look at him; he is...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...