Led Zeppelin Fanfics/Imagines...

By becky3013

Hellooo! This is a book of Led Zep imagines and fanfics written by me, because well, let's be honest, who doe... More

A/N
1. 💫
2. ✨ 𝓡.𝓟.
4. 🌼 𝓡.𝓟.
5. ☕️ 𝓡.𝓟.

3. 🥂 𝓡.𝓟.

475 4 0
By becky3013

POV: Y/N's got a dinner date with Robert

_______

I've got a date with Robert Plant.

This thought came to my mind at quarter to six. Unsurprisingly, it made me way too nervous and excited to go back to sleep. What if last night was just a dream? Maybe we've never really met...

Then I noticed a messy writing on my left hand saying "Robert 6:30 L'Ambience".

Of course, I wrote it when I got home the previous night. For some reason I thought I might forget about the date with the most handsome man in the whole world. At least it served me as evidence that he really did ask me out, and I hadn't made all that up in my mind.

He suggested a fancy French restaurant called L'Ambience. It was a very posh place and probably the most expensive restaurant in town. None of my friends had ever been there, and neither had I, so I had no clue what to expect. Since I didn't know where the restaurant was, Robert kindly offered to pick me up at my apartment at 6pm.

"Right, we gotta look fancy tonight, baby!" I told my reflection in the mirror, a smirk appearing on my face.

***

5:55pm. Last splash of perfume, last look into the mirror.

"You've never looked more beautiful," I said to myself, and I meant it. I kept my look simple – loose hairstyle, nude eyeshadows and blush, and baby pink lipstick, and I decided to wear a knee-length pink dress – but the overall result was incredible. I hadn't had an opportunity to dress up so nicely before, and I had trouble recognising myself in the mirror, but I knew that I had no choice this time. With a stabbing pain in my heart I remembered that Robert could have every single girl on this planet, and my dream could be over in just a second. Moreover, I was starting to realise I really liked Robert, and simply wanted to look nice for him.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, almost causing me heart attack.

"I'm coming!" I yelled with a shaky voice, and looked in the mirror one last time.

I rushed to the doors, and I cracked open them slowly.

There he was, looking like an ancient Greek statue. When he saw my astonished face, he smiled that smile of his and softly called my name.

"Y/N. I'm so happy to see you!" he added.

"Me too!" I giggled behind the door, still not opening it completely.

"Would you mind opening the door for me? I'd love to look at you properly," he said with a small smirk on his lips.

All the blood rushed to my cheeks – I literally felt them burning.

"O-of course, sorry... I completely forgot..." I mumbled, but he wasn't paying any attention to my words. He kept eyeing me up like a predator eyes up its prey. He looked rather content, and after a few seconds he spoke again.

"Y/N, you look... incredible," he said, extending his hand towards me. I gently took it, and he led me out of the door.

"Oh, wait, I gotta get my jacket!" I suddenly remembered and hurried back to get it.

"No need to dress up more for me," he said teasingly, causing my cheeks to burn even more.

With my jacket on I ran out of the apartment, quickly closing the door behind me, and followed Robert into what I thought was his car. I was surprised when he walked past the car without stopping. I slowed down, thinking he forgot we're going on a dinner date, and eventually came to a halt. Robert noticed I wasn't following him, and turned around.

"I thought we might walk to the restaurant. It's not too far away, and to be honest, I'd quite fancy a nice evening walk. Come," he said as he extended his hand to me once more.

I hesitated for a bit. After all, my evening shoes were not that comfortable and I didn't like the thought of having painful blisters on my feet. Moreover, and I didn't acknowledge that thought back then, I was scared of awkward silences and forced conversations. It's much easier to hide uncomfortable silence on a dinner – you can always pretend you're just too busy eating your food. How do you hide it when you're walking with the person side by side?

I couldn't really say no though. Robert was looking quite enthusiastic about it, so I just sighed and came closer to take his hand.

It was a beautiful January evening, despite the awful cold. The air was crisp, making our breaths visible, and the moon was illuminating the pavement and Robert's golden hair.

"Glad I remembered to take my coat," I giggled quietly. Robert stayed silent for a moment, which made me feel a bit embarrassed. Gosh, why did I have to say that?

"It looks really great on you," he said after a pause. "But I can't imagine anything that wouldn't."

This time it was me who was left speechless. Robert didn't seem to mind that too much, and so we walked on. From time to time he gently squeezed my hand, barely for me to feel it. We never really looked at each other and we didn't say much, but to my big surprise, it wasn't awkward at all. We felt each other's warm presence, and that was all that mattered.

We arrived at the restaurant at quarter to seven. Robert led me inside like a real gentleman, and I was feeling like a princess. All the eyes were on us – on the handsome and famous singer and his date. When we were finally seated, Robert ordered a bottle of expensive champagne and we started to talk.

He told me about his teenage years and beginnings with Led Zeppelin; I told him about my studies and dream careers. He insisted I tell him about my singing experience, my teachers, and virtually everything, and was very surprised to find out that I did all my singing in the shower or when cleaning up the house.

"That's pure talent then. You're a musical prodigy," he said with a kind smile.

"After all, that's the only explanation for such angelic voice."

"Oh, stop it," I waved my hand as I tried to hide my blushing face.

"No, really, I mean it. I'm not trying to bribe you," he added with a serious expression on his face.

We talked for hours. Our favourite topic was music – he gave me a list of all the musicians he admired and who inspired him, and I found out we had a pretty similar music taste.

After the dinner, we walked out into the cold air, and Robert grabbed my hand once again. He looked me straight into the eyes as if looking for something.

"Would you like to walk with me back to your place, or would you prefer to get a taxi?" he asked me as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear.

I didn't care about my sore feet anymore – I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

"Let's walk," I said briefly. He smiled at me in response, and we set off.

"Hold on a second, I need to take my shoes off. They're so uncomfortable!" I laughed.

I was holding Robert's hand in one hand, my shoes in the other, and so we walked. We stopped in the park for a bit and we danced under the stars.

When we finally got to my street, we stopped in front of my place. Robert caressed my hair and then leaned in closer to me to kiss me. We kissed gently at first, but then more passionately and deeply, and I didn't pull away this time.

He was the one to break the kiss, but he didn't pull away from me.

"Would you like to show me the records you said you had in your apartment?" he breathed against my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.

Even though it was hard for me, I slowly shook my head.

"I'd love to, Robert, but I'll have to say no now. I really don't want to disappoint you or anything... But I don't want this to be a one night thing, you know? This was just our first date. The first of many, I hope," I mumbled, looking at him, gently playing with his hair. He took my hand and slowly kissed it.

"Neither do I. I'll wait as long as you want, Y/N. We'll go on as many dates as you wish. And I'm being serious," he said, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"When will I see you again?" I asked him, not being able to think of anything else.

"I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the end of our UK tour," he whispered sadly.

"It won't be long, I promise. I'll come here right after our last gig," he added, this time more cheerfully.

And with one last kiss and hushed "goodnight"s, we parted company and would not see each other for almost three weeks.

Continue Reading