Feelings Within The Rain {{Me...

By WintersWarmth

+ Mew Suppasit is a famous actor, his acting skills earned him many trophies and was even recognized and call... More

☂ Chapter 1 ☂
☂ Chapter 2 ☂
☂ Chapter 3 ☂
☂ Chapter 4 ☂
☂ Chapter 5 ☂
☂ Chapter 6 ☂
☂ Chapter 7 ☂
☂ Chapter 9 ☂
☂ Chapter 10 ☂
☂ Chapter 11 ☂
☂ Chapter 12 ☂
☂ Chapter 13 ☂
☂ Chapter 14 ☂
☂ Chapter 15 ☂
☂ Chapter 16 (Final) ☂

☂ Chapter 8 ☂

2.7K 187 9
By WintersWarmth

Gulf's POV

----------------------------------

I was so shocked when my family saw us in that position, it maybe a normal thing for two guys especially when it was obvious that I was applying cream but still it's embarrassing in front of my parents to be seen like that, I expected Mew to get so worked up and even storm out of my place but he only looked a little shy and tense that's all, somehow I'm glad he acted like that or it would have been more awkward.

After talking for a while, I could feel that he was getting comfortable especially when I started telling him the second part of my story, his focus was completely on me to the point he forgot about my family, honestly, I don't want to say this coming part out loud, even if my family say they are fine, it's still hard for them since I did get hurt and all yet seeing them smiling and pushing me to tell Mew means they overcome the fear of what happened.

Mew went to wash his upper body and then joined us for dinner, he was asked random question from my family about his work as an actor, the stages, the movies, his studies, how he can keep fit although he is always busy, I was surprised to know that he actually has a sport room at his house where he trains 4 days a week in the morning or by night if he got back early

"what about your family? Do you visit them regularly?" father asked

"whenever I have free time, luckily they are not far and whenever I miss them I drive straight to their place"

"do you have siblings?" Chai asked

"an older brother and older sister"

"it's nice to be the youngest right?"

"yes for sure"

"come on stop it everyone, you kept bothering him with so many personal questions, it feels more like an investigation"

"you're right son, we kept asking without noticing, we are sorry Mew"

"oh no it's fine aunty, they are actually normal questions, all my fans knows all that about me" he explained with a gentle smile

"it must be a little troublesome having the public knowing all that about you?" Chai said

"not really, they are ordinary information that we even share between friends and co-workers so it won't make any difference if more people got to know about it"

"if you put it that way, you're right, then why do you hate sharing things with your fans P' Gulf?" my brother asked

"I don't hate it, actually my fans also know some regular things like about you and my life style, my favorite food and all, what I hate is getting so much attention when I'm trying to stay low and do my shopping or walking, I sometimes wants to have a private time and enjoy myself like anyone else"

"actually me too, I'd love to be able to go around sightseeing or on a family trip without being surrounded by group of people but unfortunately it's almost impossible for famous people like us"

"and that's when disguise come in handy"

"oh yes, changing our looks completely, once I wore some hip hop style, baggy clothes and chains and everything that that style needs, of course I wasn't recognized but I was mistaken for a street dancer and was invited to some competition" we all burst into laughter, it's surprising for him to have this funny side and he looked like he was really having fun telling us his stories of disguise, since his last visit, I got to see new sides to him, did I misjudged him? Is this his real personality?

"so should we continue? Or do you to keep it for next time?" I asked while we sat back in the living room after dinner

"my curiosity defeated me, I want to know what happened next, another half hour and I will leave" he stated looking to the wall watch

"Gulf, why don't you go to your room to continue talking, you may get bothered by the TV" my father said turning it on

"sure, come on P' Mew, let's go inside" once he got into my room, he looked stunned, it's true I hadn't time to clean my room but I don't think it was that messy

"why are you surprised?"

"I was expecting it to be messier, a lot of books, scripts, papers scattered around, snacks, leftovers" I chuckled, his imagination of a writer's room if funny

"I guess you already noticed I'm a clean and arranged person, as for my room, it only has a few misprinted files, the scripts and everything I write is inside my laptop and flash drive as a backup and my drive as a 2nd backup, I do have a small library, it's in the room that my brother is currently using, one last thing, I never bring food inside my bedroom, I always eat in the kitchen and then come back to work"

"I see, you are a weird writer"

"whatever you say, anyway, should I start" I sat by the bed's edge while he sat on the desk chair facing me

"of course, you stayed hidden in wooden box"

"right, I was waiting for the police to come, yet the mafia who thought that me and that boy has ran away, started packing their things to leave the place, I was terrified when they came into the room where I was hiding, they started taking all boxes out, when it was my box turn, my heart stopped, I was prepared to be find out and killed right away, I covered my mouth to silent my heavy breathing as I felt them carrying me outside, yet after a minute I felt my box being put down and pushed, I stayed inside not moving a muscle, I heard a door being shut and then a motor started, when I couldn't hear anything other noise I slowly opened the box peeking out to find myself into a big track and there was all the other boxed and some furniture inside with me"

"so you got yourself kidnapped again"

"yes, the place was illuminated by a hole by each side of the track, I could hear a loud music coming from the driver place so I started to search for anything to break the door and jump out, it was then when I noticed the content of the boxes, they were full of all kind of guns, pistols, revolvers, all kind of rifles, mostly sniper ones, machine guns, any type of firearm you can imagine was there, I almost fell down from the shock, everything was real there, there was also 3 boxes full of all the bullets, ah I still have some as a souvenir" I went to my closet and brought out the souvenirs container, when I showed him the bullets he was so stunned that he couldn't say a thing making me giggle

"after calming down, I took those and hid them into my pocket and then continued searching again for anyway out of that track but I couldn't get out and soon I felt the track slowing down so I got back into my box and actually held a gun to defend myself, my arms were shaking vigorously at the thought of actually shooting yet I had no choice at that time, the doors opened and the boxes started getting unloaded inside a building, luckily they didn't open any box and just left the room after finishing, of course I stayed quietly there waiting for the noises to vanish completely"

"it must have hurt staying in that position for so long"

"yes, however I'd rather get sore muscles than being dead, ah, I forgot to tell you smth, it was before I was taken, while I was waiting in silence I suddenly heard some yelling and screams coming from the room where I was at first, it sounded like a man was begging and apologizing and then suddenly I heard several gunshots and then the place went silent, I learned later that there was actually a third hostage who was captive in another room, was dragged to where I was and was killed there, it makes me feel guilty, I should have checked the other rooms yet I was only thinking of my safety"

"it can't be helped, you would have never guessed that there will be someone else captured with you, it's already amazing that you helped that kid to ran away and stay safe at that time"

"you're right... when the place got completely dead silent, I hesitantly opened my box and got out standing on my toes trying to be like a ninja, I peeked from the keyhole to find it dark outside then I looked around the room I was in, I found a window by the side, it was small but enough for me to squeeze myself through it, now the worst part is that it was a little high and I needed to move one of the boxes, I assure you I almost died of a heart attack, I was so frightened and nervous while searching for the lightest box and moving it under the window, just when I stepped on it, I heard some people talking outside getting closer and closer, I froze and even stopped breathing concentrating on their voices that were inches away from the door to my room, my mind was preparing me to take the gun and shoot whoever comes in, fortunately they continued walking passing by my room to the other side, not losing another second I climbed up and quietly sliding through the window but I cut myself because of some broken glasses on the sides, it was just a few scratches on my left side and right tight" I pointing to were the cuts were while Mew kept watching me as if studying those body parts taking me aback

"wasn't it deep? Did you manage to run away?"

"if I didn't I wouldn't be here... as soon as I got out I kept myself low and tiptoed far away from that building, as soon as I was a safe zone, I started running, until I found myself in some big street full of people, shops and restaurants, I asked someone to take me to the closest police station, once there, I told them about everything, it seem they contacted the inspector who was in charge of my case and came to where I was, I gave him the gun that I forgot with me and told him all the details"

"what about the kid?"

"the inspector assured me that he was safe, after running away, the boy ran to his father who contacted the main station and of course the inspector was notified so he met up with the boy and was taken to where I was before, they were in the middle of searching for me when I appeared at the police again" Mew sighed in relief

"it's like I'm listening to some movie script right now, or some fantasy story"

"this is why the director decided to make my story into a movie, besides every country has a mafia group, I was just unlucky to meet the Italian ones"

"not just unlucky, it looks like your whole trip was cursed" I giggled

"I agree, but it inspired me to write my current book so at least smth good came out of it"

"you are a very positive person, well we should stop here for today"

"good idea, next time, I will start telling you about the agent traitor woman and my time with the inspector"

"I will contact you about our next meeting, for now get ready, the filming is starting next week" he said standing up

"I'm already doing my research about that so don't worry, I won't mess up"

"it's not like anything will go wrong with me as the main actor"

"here we go again with you and you arrogance, I can't seem to understand your personality, you looked normal and easy-going and funny earlier yet when you start spouting those stupid prideful comments you destroy your previous image"

"this is who I am, I'm proud of being an actor and I'm enjoying it at my job, however earlier I felt relaxed with your family, you all treat me like an ordinary person and as a famous actor it's so rare to meet people like you which made me laid-back and comfortable"

"I see so you have a mixed personality"

"same for you, I thought you are a very stubborn , selfish person, only concerned of what's good for you, and you sound a cold-hearted person when you threatened that time"

"you pushed me to do that! But I can't deny that I get a little stubborn sometimes"

"and a picky eater too"

"huh? How did you know?!"

"heard it from your mother" I pouted while I saw him giggling wearing his coat and gloves

"it's raining again, good thing I came with my car" he said looking behind me to the window, I turned around to admire the view

"it's not heavy but drive safely" I said watching the small drops of water sliding down the window following them with my finger

"ah, right, I forget to te-" I turned around when I remembered smth about the first day of filming, as soon as I did I stopped talking looking wide at the figure in front of me, Mew's face was right in front mine, our noses were even touching that made me flinch, I felt his breathing my lips while our eyes were locked starring widely at each other, he was slightly taller than me but his big muscular body made me look small and shorter compared to him

A wave an awkward silent engulfed the place as neither of us could move, talk or even avert our eyes, honestly my mind stopped working too, I had no idea what to do but keep watching him, his breathing kept sending shivers through my whole body, I could tell that he was shocked by our current position and also didn't know what to do

Since we were so close to the window, we could clearly hear the sound of the rain getting a little heavier as it loudly was hitting my window as if the water drops were dancing in excitement for us and recording what was happening, meanwhile I felt like time stopped for both and Mew since we kept standing there facing each other, it may felt like hours, but not even a minute had passed, staring so close at his face made me realize how truly handsome and graceful good–looking he is, his skin was so smooth, a cat like dark eyes a plump thin lips, and his slightly cold nose that was touching mine was kind of ticklish

*Badump!* suddenly I heard the sound of my heart skipping a beat ringing in my ears which stunned me but helped me wake up

"P'- P' Mew" my brain finally started to work again and I managed to talk as I looked down to the side feeling a bit shy, hearing my voice awoken him as he jumped away also looking away, it's an accident and if we stay like this a very embarrassing atmosphere between us will be created so I cleared my throat and glanced up to him

"that was so close, what were you doing behind me?!"

"I was looking to the rain to see if it is safe to drive yet you suddenly turned around..." he explained slowly looking back to me

"well, nothing happened so it's fine, let's forget about it... ah, yes, what I was trying to say is that, this Monday I have an important meeting and won't go to the filming set until noon, so since you already heard the beginning of my story, do me a favor and keep an eye on the other's acting until I arrive"

"sure, I will, but don't nag me during filming"

"... of course"

"what's with that pause" he stared at me with suspicion look

"I will try" I said with an awkward smile

"whatever" when we walked out to the living room

"I'll be going back now, thank you for welcoming me and for the delicious dinner" he said facing my family

"you are welcome any time son" mother said

"I hope we meet again!" Chai said

"good luck on your work and keep getting along well with Gulf" my father finished as Mew smiled softly nodding

"we are already good friends" we are? Since when? Well I don't mind becoming his friend although it sounds weird, after he left, my dear family showered me with questions and I had to spend the rest of the night answering every single question mixed with some white lies to feed their curiosity about my relationship with Mew, but what is really my relationship with him?

❤️🌧🧡🌧💛🌧💚🌧💙🌧💜🌧🖤🌧🤎🌧❤️

I keep writing using all the ideas I have and I end up with a long chapter ^^"

I even try to delete some parts yet I also want to keep details

so you can better imagine the story

Either way, I hope you are enjoying it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
303K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
111K 6.8K 45
An actor fell in love with his designer but he is afraid to express his feelings as other person behaves so serious and cold like he doesn't have any...
11.7K 640 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...