Loving the football player

By __Elena__97

Danielle Adams is the smartest girl in the school. She's the tutor of the hottest guy in her school. Although... More

Loving the football player
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Not an update.
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Epilogue part one
Epilogue part two
New story!

Eleven

6.8K 142 12
By __Elena__97

(pic of Stephan^^^)

"Wait!" Someone said from behind.

"What?" I asked turning around. I turned around to see Ethan jogging up to us.

"Where are you going?" He asked when he reached us.

"Home. It's been a long day."

"You're leaving alone?"

"I'm taking her home!" Stephan said making Ethan's head snapped to him.

"I told you that you don't have to. I'm sure you're looking to sleep with some of the cheerleaders in my school and I wouldn't want to take you from your, so called, mission. I'll be fine."

"No, I'm not living you walk to your house by yourself looking the way you do in the middle of the night. And I don't want a mission to sleep with every girl in your school."

"Look, you really don't have to. I really didn't ask you..."

"Good! Because I didn't offer you to take you home. I'm telling you that I'm taking you home and that's final." Stephan said with a slightly mad expression.

"Why? You just got here. Don't go please!" He says.

"It's been a long week, Ethan. I just want to go home. Coming here was a mistake."

"Did Sandra say anything to you? I swear I'm going to kill her if she did!" He says and that makes me chuckle.

"No. Actually, I haven't seen your girlfriend at all tonight."

"Oh... Then, why are you leaving?" He asks with a confused look. He then looked at Stephan that was staring at us. "Is he making you leave?" He said pointed at Stephan with a kind of mad expression on his face.

"No... He's not making me leave, Ethan. It's just been a hard week and I'm beat. And no offense, I only wanted to come to this party to keep an eye on Max. Sorry but it's not my scene." I said looking at him apologetically.

"No, I understand. It's not your scene!"

"Thanks. I just want to get in bed and get out of it on Monday morning."

"Got it! So, I guess I'll see you on Monday?" He says."

"Of course you will." I said.

"Okay..." Ethan said and hugged me.

"Okay, now that you've said goodbye, can we go?" Stephan asked. He looked a bit irritated with the whole thing. I don't know why he would be irritated with the whole thing. What the hell was his problem? I just nodded and smiled Ethan before walking away from him with Stephan at my tail.

~~~~&~~~~

Stephan helped me in his car and we drove away. We didn't say anything to each other for the rest of the ride. But this time the silence was uncomfortable- it was awkward. I don't know why the atmosphere has changed so tragically from the ride to the party.

When we arrived at my house, he stopped the car. I was about to walk out the door and go to bed but Stephan decided to play and he locked the doors of the car. I was locked in the car with a guy a barely knew in the middle of the night and no one that I knew and trusted was around.

Needless to say I was scared.

"What the hell, Stephan? Why did you lock the doors?" I asked trying to get the door open. "Unlock this door right this minute!" I said mostly screaming at him.

"What is your relationship exactly with Ethan?" He asked and pretended like he did hear my demand.

"There's no relationship. When is everyone going to get it? I'm just his tutor and in a weird way, his friend. Just a friend. We aren't hooking up and we're not having sex. We're not doing anything that friends aren't doing."

"So, he just wanted you in his party when he hasn't invited anyone else from your group of friends?"

"He invited Max!" I say trying to defend Ethan.

"Please! He knew that if he hadn't invited him, you wouldn't have come to the party. Did he invited anyone else in person?" He asked.

"Sandra has it out for me and she didn't give me mine. When he found out, he invited me himself. It's not like it's big deal!"

"Yeah, right!" Stephan said scoffing.

"What are you getting at?" I asked him curiously. He wasn't looking at me. He had his eyes fixed on the car that was parked right in front of us and he wouldn't leave it out of his sight.

"The guys likes you, Danny. And you don't even see it! You know that Ethan isn't the guy that will have a relationship with you. Hell, he's already have a relationship and he's looking around."

"And your problem is? You say, he likes me...?" I asked and he nodded at me without even looking at me. " So what? What's your problem with him liking me? Is that what you wanted to tell me? Because, news flash, I already know!"

"Say that again!"

"Do you think that I don't know that? Do you think that I'm not aware that he wants to sleep with me?" I asked throwing my hands in the air in frustration. "You think that I don't know he wants to get in my pants? I've been stuck in a room with him tutoring him. Do you think I'm so dense? He's been flirting with me for the past month."

"And you still hang out with him? You think that it's good for either of you to be seeing each other?"

"I don't like him nor do I want to sleep with him. I never wanted. And it's not because he has a girlfriend. And that's what no one can understand! Just because he wants to sleep with me and because he's cute, doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to sleep with him. I just don't like him like that and the turn-off for me is his personality. He thinks that just because he wants me, he's going to get me. He's an arrogant and I that's not my type."

"And you think that being his tutor while you know he wants to sleep with you is a good idea?" He asks.

"It's my job!" I scream. "I need the money and no one is getting hurt. I'm not going to put out and therefore he's not going to get anything for me. Now, since you're clearly decided to take up the role of my father, do you think that you can unlock the door so I can go to bed on time like a good girl?" I ask him with sarcasm dripping from my mouth. I looked at him and a ghost of a smile appeared on his face when I said 'good girl'.

Surprisingly, he let me out. He didn't say anything. And with the click of a small button I was out of his car. I closed the door rather loudly behind me. And after a few more steps, I was in the comfort of my sweet home. I took a hot shower and took off all of my makeup. After that, I texted Max that I ended up leaving the party with Stephan and that he brought me home safely. I told him not to worry and to have fun with the guy he was with.

I didn't wait for an answer because I knew he wasn't going to text me back even if he saw it now. I turned my phone's screen off and I drifted away while thinking what Stephan problem and why did he want to know so much about my relationship with Ethan.

~~~~&~~~~

Loud banging woke me up from the best sleep I've ever gotten in a while. Don't get up! Whoever it is, they will go away if you don't get up! I thought pulling my pillow over my head. My eyes fluttered open and I drifted back to sleep.

Only to be woken up by more banging.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I swing my leg off my bed and made my way towards the door. "What?" I growled as I opened the front door.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Max said.

"Why are you here so early?" I asked closing the door behind me as Max passed by me.

"It's almost noon. Why are you still in bed that late?"Max asked.

"Because I haven't been sleeping so well. I was tired."

"I see." He said as he popped down in the couch. "What happened last night?"

"Nothing. Stephan came and pick me up..." I said. "Thank you, by the way for telling me that you were bringing a date. And thank you for ditching me without even a 'goodbye'!"

"I'm sorry! I had been talking with Kyle for about a month. I didn't even know that he was coming into town until the moment he stepped into the party."

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're dating again." I told him.

"So what happened last night?"

"Stephan came and took me to the party. We got the the party and then we left, after a while. Nothing else."

"So, that's all?" Max asked.

"What did you expect? Did you honestly believe that something else would happen?"

"Yes. I thought he would see how hot you looked and you would just skipped the party and stay in bed all night."

"Are you kidding me? That's why you dressed me up like a doll? Because you thought that he was going to sleep with me?"

"Yes!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"So, what happened with you and your date?" I asked him.

And that's how the rest of my day went. Max told me about his night with Kyle. He told me how much fun he had with him, how much he liked him. I hadn't seen him so happy. I hadn't seen him talk about someone with so much excitement. His eyes were glistering and he had the biggest smile on his face when he was talking about him.

And I happily heard every single word he was saying. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 565 39
Gosh, I'm so pathetic. I feel like I relate everything happening to me, back to Cody. It's probably because he and I were always together. But I real...
789K 1K 5
Finding relationships is easy... keeping them is the real game. Ellie Harrison is a shy, introverted senior at Santa Cruz High School. Her brother Ja...
60.6K 1.7K 42
Leiah, the girl with the smarts who devotes her days creating different art pieces and going to art galleries for inspiration on her next artwork. Sh...
486 50 15
Jodie has a crush on Ethan Majors, a popular senior who's destined to be the next big football star. But he has no clue about her feelings. When thei...