A God Across Realities - OP R...

By Cosmic_Entity

I OP Reader x Crossover I Just a bored god traveling through realities looking for entertainment. More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Q&A
Chapter 8
Shorts <1>

Chapter 3

11.6K 103 87
By Cosmic_Entity

Universe: RWBY

Beacon Academy

3rd POV

The first night at Beacon, students are splayed out in sleeping bags. Ruby, in her pajamas and with a sleeping mask around her head, is writing in a journal when Yang crashes next to her, similarly dressed.

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!" She tells Ruby.

Ruby: "I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though." She replied not looking up.

Yang: "I know I do!" She purrs as she watches several muscular, shirtless guys... and Jaune, dressed in feetie pajamas, waving to her, which makes her groan before she returns her attention to Ruby.

Yang: "What's that?" She asked Ruby.

Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going." She replied.

Yang: "Aw, that's so cuuuute!" She said while getting knocked back as a pillow is launched at her face.

Ruby: "Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!" She exclaimed.

Yang: "What about Jaune? He's... nice! There you go! Plus one friend! That's a hundred percent increase!" She said to Ruby.

Ruby: "Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to zero..." She replied while turning on her back.

Yang: "There's no such things as negative friends! You just made one friend and one enemy! Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet!" She tells Ruby.

The two sisters notice a candle being lit nearby, and Blake Belladonna is seen leaning against a wall, reading her book.

Ruby: "That girl..." She said while watching her.

Yang: "You know her?" She asked Ruby.

Ruby: "Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything." She tells Yang.

Yang: "Well, now's your chance!" She then grabs Ruby's arm and lifts her up.

Ruby: "Wait! What are you doing?!" She asked Yang.

Blake looks over her book to see Ruby unsuccessfully struggling against Yang's grip as she leads her sister over to Blake's spot before letting go.

Yang: "Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?" She said to Blake.

Blake: "Aren't you... that girl that exploded?" She replied while looking at Ruby.

Ruby: "Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby." She said embarrassed.

Blake: "Okay." She said back in her book.

Yang: "What are you doing?" She said whispering to Ruby.

Ruby: "I don't know - help me!" She said whispering back and going back to smiling.

Yang: "So... What's your name?" She asked Blake.

Blake: "Blake." She said sighing as she's distracted yet again.

Yang: "Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!" She complimented.

Blake: "Thanks!" She said irritated.

Yang: "It goes great with your... pajamas!" She said to Blake.

Blake: "Right..." She replied.

Yang: "Nice night, don't you think?" She said as Ruby laughs uncomfortably.

Blake: "Yes - it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book!" She said as Ruby and Yang stand there.

Blake: "That I will continue to read." She continued as Ruby and Yang continue standing.

Blake: "As soon as you leave!" She said finishing.

Yang: "Yeah, this girl's a lost cause." She tells Ruby.

Ruby: "What's it about?" She asked Blake.

Blake: "Huh?" She replied surprised.

Ruby: "Your book. Does it have a name?" She asked Blake.

Blake: "Well... i-it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body." She replied.

Yang: "Oh, yeah... That's real lovely!" She said sarcastically.

Ruby: "I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!" She exclaimed.

Blake: "And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?" She said laughing a little.

Ruby: "Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!" She tells Blake.

Blake: "That's... very ambitious for a child." She said as her smile turns into a frown.

Blake: "Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale." She tells Ruby.

Ruby: "Well, that's why we're here! To make it better." She replied.

Yang: "Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!" She said while hugging Ruby into the air.

Ruby: "Cut it out!" She said while kicking out.

The forced sisterly bonding evolves into a dust cloud of fighting limbs and flying stars. Blake just laughed slightly.

Blake: "Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to ha-" She then gets interrupted by someone.

Weiss: "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?" She said storming onto the scene in her own pajamas as Ruby traps Yang's leg.

Weiss and Yang: "Oh, not you again!" They said at the same time at the sight of each other.

Ruby: "Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!" She tells the others.

Weiss: "Oh, now you're on my side!" She said to Ruby.

Ruby: "I was always on your side!" She exclaimed.

Yang: "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!" She asked Weiss.

Weiss: "She's a hazard to my health!" She exclaimed.

Before anyone could continue, (Y/N) appeared in the scene.

(Y/N): "Could all of you keep your voices down? I'm trying to sleep." He tells the group.

Ruby: "O-Oh, we're sorry!" She replied.

(Y/N): "Would you mind?" He said to Blake while pointing at the candle.

Blake simply nods and closes her book, she then reaches over to grab her candle, and blows it out, enveloping the scene in black.

Time Skip

Lie Ren's eyes could be seen wearily opening and closing before waking up fully and seeing Nora Valkyrie fill their view.

Nora: "Wake up, lazy butt!" She said while dashing to the side.

Lie Ren gets up with a groan as Nora hounds him.

Nora: "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!" She said singing.

Lie Ren sighs again and the scene changes to him brushing his teeth in the restroom while Nora continues to talk.

Nora: "I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know?" She tells Ren.

The scene changes to the ballroom, where the two are readying themselves. Nora is brushing her hair and still chattering while Ren is tightening the strings on his sleeping bag.

Nora: "We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not 'together-together...' Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?" She tells Ren.

The scene changes again as the two are in the middle of eating their breakfast, Nora having a pancake hanging from her mouth as she is still talking.

Nora: "Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together!" She said while she muffled through her food.

She then slurps up the rest of her pancake.

Nora: "Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school." She said trying to think of something.

The scene changes again as the two are readying themselves in the locker room, Ren loading StormFlower and Nora still talking.

Nora: "I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal!" She then gasped.

Nora: "A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?" She asked Ren.

Ren: "Nora?" He said finally replying.

Nora: "Yes, Ren?" She responded.

Ren: "I don't think sloths make a lot of noise." He said while sheathing his weapons in his sleeve.

Nora then thinks about this for a moment.

Nora: "That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!" She tells Ren.

Ren: "Come on Nora, let's go." He said smiling and shutting his locker.

Nora: "Not 'together-together...' She said giggling.

Ren heads out while a skipping Nora follows, passing Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long as they are busy readying themselves.

Ruby: "Wonder what those two are so worked up about?" She said with curiosity.

Yang: "Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!" She tells Ruby.

Ruby: "Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting-to-know-you' stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." She said while stroking Crescent Rose as she sighs happily.

Yang: "Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together." She tells Ruby.

Ruby: "You sound like Dad!" She sighs in frustration while shoving her weapon into the locker.

Ruby: "Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!" She tells Yang.

Yang: "But what about when we form teams?" She asked Ruby.

Ruby: "Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your team or something..." She said suddenly nervous.

Yang: "Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?" She said while bringing her hair around her shoulder and stroking it.

Ruby: "My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?" She asked Yang.

Yang: "What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell!" She replied.

Ruby: "What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-" She then gets interrupted by Jaune appearing.

Jaune: "Ridiculous!" He said suddenly walking in between the sisters, holding a map and looking lost.

Jaune: "There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?" He said to himself.

Jaune passes Weiss Schnee and Pyrrha Nikos as they ready themselves at their lockers.

Weiss: "So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!" She said to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may." She replied.

Weiss: "Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together." She tells Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Well, that sounds grand!" She exclaimed.

Weiss: "Great!" She replied.

The background disappears into a thundercloud as Weiss adopts a scheming pose and manic smile in her head.

Weiss: "This will be perfect! The smartest girl in class combined with the strongest girl in class! Together we will be unstoppable! I can see it now! We'll be popular! We'll be celebrities! We'll get perfect grades! Nothing can come between us now!" She said with confident.

Jaune: "You know what else is great? Me. Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you." He said while coming between them and interrupting Weiss' evil train of thought.

Weiss: "You again?" She said irritated.

Pyrrha: "Nice to meet you, Jaune!" She said while hurriedly letting herself be seen.

Jaune: "Yeah, yeah." He then pushes Pyrrha aside and talks to Weiss, posing slightly.

Jaune: "So, Weiss, couldn't help but overhear your fondness of me the other day." He tells Weiss.

Weiss: "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" She replied.

Jaune: "Don't worry! No need to be embarrassed! So, been hearing rumors about teams! I was thinking you and me would make a good one! What do you say?" He asked Weiss.

Pyrrha: "Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each, so-" She said getting Jaune's attention.

Jaune: "You don't say." He said while advancing on his new target.

Jaune: "Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team." He replied.

Weiss: "Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" She said while separating the two.

Jaune: "Not in the slightest, snow angel." He replied.

Weiss: "This is Pyrrha." She responded.

Pyrrha: "Hello again!" She replied.

Weiss: "Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum!" She tells Jaune.

Jaune: "Never heard of it." He replied.

Weiss then scoffs.

Weiss: "She's won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row! A new record!" She exclaimed.

Jaune: "The what?" He said confused.

Weiss: "She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes box!" She said while waving her arms rapidly in anger.

Jaune: "That's you?!" He said gasping suddenly.

Jaune: "But they only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!" He replied.

Pyrrha: "Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly, the cereal isn't very good for you." She tells Jaune.

Weiss: "So, after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?" She asked Jaune.

Jaune: "I guess not... Sorry..." He said while hanging his head.

Pyrrha: "Actually, Jaune, I think you'd make a great leader!" She exclaimed.

Jaune: "D'oh, stop it!" He said immediately brightening back up.

Weiss: "Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!" She replied.

Jaune: "Sounds like Pyrrha's on board for Team Jaune. Spots are filling up quick! Now, I'm not supposed to do this, but maybe I could pull some strings, find a place for you. What do you say?" He asked Weiss while getting closer.

Weiss: "All right, that's a bit too close! Pyrrha, a little help, please?!" She asked Pyrrha.

Jaune looks back just in time to see Miló strike him, sending the would-be leader flying off the screen.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!" She replied.

An announcement plays on the intercom system.

Glynda: "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."

Weiss passes Jaune as he hangs from the wall of a locker on her way out. Pyrrha follows her, grabbing her spear and dropping Jaune to the ground.

Pyrrha: "It was nice meeting you!" She tells Jaune.

Jaune: "Likewise..." He replied while slumping against the locker.

Yang: "Having some trouble there, lady-killer?" She said as she and Ruby approach.

Jaune: "I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence! Where did I go wrong?" He replied as he accepts Ruby's offered hand and uses her to lift himself back up.

Yang: "Snow Angel probably wasn't the best start." She tells Jaune.

Ruby: Come on, Jaune, let's go.

Ruby leads Jaune out of the locker room by supporting him and his damaged self-esteem.

The scenery changes to the Beacon Cliff, overlooking a forest, where several students — some old, some new, and some unseen — are standing on silver tiles in front of a mug-holding Professor Ozpin, (Y/N) eating popcorn and Glynda with her tablet .

Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest." He tells everyone.

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of 'teams.' Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today." She tells everyone.

Ruby: "What? Ohhh..." She said nervous.

Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well." He explains to everyone.

Ruby could be seen groaning.

Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years." He said finishing.

Ruby: "Whaaaat?!" She said in a shocked expression.

Nora: "See? I told you-!" She said to Ren.

Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die." He said simply.

Jaune laughs nervously and then gulps loudly.

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?" He asked everyone.

Jaune: "Yeah, um, sir?" He said raising his hand.

Ozpin: "Good! Now, take your positions." He replied.

Everyone strikes a pose on their tile. Nora crouches low, Ren wields his weapons, Yang raises her fists, Ruby readies her body, and Jaune is still raising his hand.

Jaune: "Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question." He said while missing the tile under Weiss rising up into a springboard, rocketing into the air and over the forest, as the platforms activate down the line

Jaune: "So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?" He asked Ozpin.

Ozpin: "No. You will be falling." He replied.

Jaune: "Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?" He said while missing more students being thrown.

Ozpin: "No. You will be using your own landing strategy." He replied again.

Jaune: "Uh-huh... Yeah." He said still not seeing an excited Nora and Ren getting launched.

At her turn, Yang winks at her younger sister, puts on a pair of aviators, and flies off with a "Woo-hoooooooo!" a second before Ruby joins her.

Jaune: "So, what exactly is a landing strategYYY!..."

He asks this part just when he finally has to get hurled with the cloud of students now making their way down into the forest below under the eyes of the teachers. Ozpin, for his part, simply takes a sip of his drink.

Ozpin: "I love doing this." He replied.

(Y/N): "You sure do." He said while eating his popcorn.

(Y/N): "Anyway, I'm gonna go talk with some certain gods. See you later." He said while disappearing.

Ozpin: "Bye." He said while taking another sip of his drink.

Glynda: "Are you gonna tell me who he is?" He asked Ozpin.

Ozpin just simply shrugged.

In another place

(Y/N) appeared in front of the two brothers which they simply got alarmed at his presence.

God of Darkness: "Huh, who are you supposed to be?" He asked while trying to identify (Y/N).

Both him and his brother's expression quickly turned into one of fear once they knew who he was.

God of Light: "M-My Lord, w-what brings you into our universe?" He asked with fear.

(Y/N): "I'm just traveling by and looking for entertainment and also because I'm here to talk with both of you." He simply replied.

God of Darkness: "W-What is it my Lord?" He asked nervous.

(Y/N): "I'm just gonna say this straight, both of you are useless to me now." He said while snapping his fingers.

God of Light: "W-What?" He replied with fear.

Both him and his brother quickly turned into white flames as they disappeared from existence while screaming in pain.

(Y/N): "Well, time to head back." He casually said while teleporting back.

Emerald Forest

A black bird could be seen flying slowly and magnificently, right up to the moment it gives a final shriek and Ruby crashes through it in a burst of feathers as she plummets downward.

Ruby: "Birdie, no!" She yelled.

Ruby fires off a few rounds from Crescent Rose to slow her down, then turns the weapon into its scythe form to catch the branch of a tree in her blade and fall downward at a slower pace.

Weiss, armed with Myrtenaster, summons a white snowflake circle under her and leaps off of it to the forest below.

Ren descends (with Nora Valkyrie briefly being seen next to him at a faster speed) and spins in the air, eventually using StormFlower's blades to spiral around the trunk of a large tree and hit the ground, brushing off his clothes before looking up to see...

Yang: "Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!" She  yelled.

Yang, soaring right over the treetops, is using her gauntlets and its fiery force to push her through the air further and further north, spinning and laughing with each blast, even when she crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble to the ground.

Yang: "Nailed it!" She exclaimed while running off.

Pyrrha, her weapon in sword form and armed with a shield, crashes through several trees and rolls on a branch, immediately shifting her blade into a rifle and looking through the scope at Jaune as he continues to scream and fall helplessly. Pyrrha coolly transforms her weapon again to its spear form, takes a moment to evaluate her throw, and rockets the javelin deep into the forest until a "THUNK!" is heard.

Jaune: "Thank you!" He shouted in the distance.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!" She replied while waving.

In the middle of the forest, Ruby lands in a crouch, then darts off with a single mantra in her mind.

Ruby: 'Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find...' She thought.

Ruby: "Yang! Yaaaang!" She shouted while internally, now seeing herself partnered with various people.

Ruby: "Oh, this is bad, this is really bad... What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Jaune. He's nice. He's funny! ...I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. Ooh! What about Blake?! So mysterious, so calm... Plus she likes books! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her... Ugh!" She shakes her head of daydreams.

Ruby: "Okay... Who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, aaaand..." She then stopped.

Time seems to slow down as Ruby skids to a halt in front of Weiss as she is turning to face her. She stops just in time for their eyes to meet and a pause follows. This ends when Weiss turns on her heel and walks the other way.

Ruby: "Wait! Where are you going?!" She exclaimed while following her slightly.

Ruby: "We're supposed to be teammates..." She said while stopping and kicking the ground dejectedly.

Weiss is seen struggling through the forest, giving an occasional grunt or "Ow!" as she pushes plants out of her way. She brushes herself off and sighs in relief when she hears a voice above her.

Jaune: "Come on, come on! Stupid...!" He said to himself apparently struggling to free himself.

Weiss sees Jaune hanging a few feet in the air by the spear embedded in his hood and the tree behind him. As he gives up trying to pull it out, he looks down and sees Weiss, giving an embarrassed wave. Weiss simply heads back in the direction she came from and Jaune groans in dejection.

Weiss: "By no means does this make us friends." She said as she passes Ruby and pulls on her hood.

Ruby: "You came back!" She said overjoyed as she's dragged away into the bushes.

Jaune: "Wait! Come back! Who's going to get me down from here?!" He yelled seeing the scene and waving his arms.

Pyrrha: "Jaune?" She said from below.

Jaune looks down at his savior.

Pyrrha: "Do you... have any spots left on your team?" She asked Jaune.

Jaune: "Very funny..." He said crossing his arms. He eventually looks down at her and gives a smile, which she returns.

The scene changes to Weiss trudging through the forest, with Ruby back a ways behind her.

Ruby: "What's the hurry?" She asked Weiss.

Weiss: "I will not let my mission be delayed because you're too slow! I swear, if I get a bad grade because of your—" She gets interrupted by a smiling Ruby suddenly appearing next to her.

Weiss: "What the...?" She said confused.

Ruby: "I'm not slow, see? You don't have to worry about me!" She replied.

Weiss: "When did...?" She said looking back, slightly amazed.

Ruby: "Weiss, just because I don't exactly know how to deal with people doesn't mean I don't know how to deal with monsters!" She said while getting an arm around a skeptical Weiss' shoulders.

Ruby: "You're about to see a whole different side of me today, Weiss, and after it's all over, you're going to be like, 'Wow! That Ruby girl is really, really cool... and I wanna be her friend!'" She said trying to mimick Weiss's voice.

Ruby disappears in a shower of rose petals, which Weiss waves away from her face just as she hears crackling and rustling in the bushes around her.

Weiss: "You may be fast, but you still excel at wasting time!" She said calling out to Ruby. Silence, save more noises.

Weiss: "Ruby?" She asked while the forest darkens, forcing Weiss to lean in to try and find her new partner as a pair of red eyes are seen glaring behind her.

Weiss: "Ruby...?" She asked again.

Multiple pairs of red eyes stare at her from the bushes and a deep growl is heard. She turns around until she spots a large, jagged Beowolf emerging from a bush and approaching her.

Weiss: "Ruby!" She shouted.

The Beowolf then roars.

Meanwhile with Yang

Yang: "Helloooooooo?" She yelled calling out not seeing a shadow quickly pass by.

Yang: "Is anyone out there Helloooo?" She stops and raises her arms.

Yang: "I'm getting bored here!" She then hears a rustling in the bushes behind her and turns.

Yang: "Is someone there?" She asked while the rustling continues as Yang comes over and peaks inside.

Yang: "Ruby, is that you?" She asked.

A low, inhuman growl is heard, and Yang's head rises up as she stares at the creature.

Yang: "Nope!" She exclaimed.

Yang quickly rolls to the side as an Ursa charges out of the green. She gets up and activates her Ember Celica, staring at the monster before another Ursa runs out behind her. She leaps over it, and its companion runs at her again, only to get knocked back by a fiery punch. The other Ursa and Yang charge at each other, and Yang manages to get under it and deliver several punches and a kick to send the creature back.

Yang: "You guys wouldn't happen to have seen a girl in a red hood, would you?" She asked as the Ursai merely growl at her.

Yang: "You could just say 'no'." She replied.

One of the Ursai stands on its legs and swipes at her twice, Yang barely dodging the attacks.

Yang: "Geeeez, you two couldn't hit the broad side of a ba..." She said laughing but before she can complete her insult, a single strand of her golden hair falls in front of her face and lands on the forest floor.

Yang: "You..." She then closes her violet eyes, then opens them to reveal red, making the Ursai look at each other confusedly before Yang screams.

Yang: "You monster!!!" She screamed.

An inferno surrounds Yang for a moment, and she rockets forward, unleashing a devastating combo of flaming hits and blows on the offending Ursa, making it fly through several burning trees. The other monster runs over, but stops short at Yang's gaze while a tree falls to the ground behind her.

Yang: "What! You want some, too?!" She yelled.

The Ursa rears up and prepares to strike... right when a whirling noise is heard and the monster makes a befuddled noise, falling down a second later to reveal Blake Belladonna with her Gambol Shroud in the beast's back.

Yang pants in exhaustion while Blake recalls the weapon back to her hand, sheathing it on her back and smiling to the side. Yang, now purple-eyed again, speaks to her new partner over the smoking remains of the monster.

Yang: "I could've taken him." She tells Blake.

Back with Weiss

Weiss could be seen deflecting the swipe from a Beowolf with her Myrtenaster and getting pushed back into the middle of the beastly circle. She holds out her sword as she goes through her dueling motions and practices.

Weiss: 'Remember your training, Weiss. Head up, shoulders back, right foot forward — not that forward! — slow your breathing, wait for the right time to strike, and...' She said in her head while bringing her rapier up, the revolver spinning.

Weiss: "Now!" She shouted.

Weiss dashes forward with her loaded weapon at the Beowolf in front of her, just when Ruby suddenly appears between the two in a blur of rose petals and a swipe of her Crescent Rose scythe, landing a hit on the monster.

Ruby: "Gotcha!" She yelled.

Weiss widens her eyes and screams as she quickly has to stop, swinging the sword in a random direction and creating a line of fire that sets a nearby tree ablaze, followed quickly by the rest of the forest around the clearing.

Ruby, distracted by Weiss' mess-up, is barely defended when the same Beowolf scratches at her weapon, knocking the younger girl into the heiress.

Ruby: "Hey, watch it!" She exclaimed.

Weiss: "Excuse me! You attacked out of turn! I could have killed you!" She yelled.

Ruby: "You'll have to try a lot harder than that..." She responded.

The duo wield their arms as the pack of Beowolves whine and growl around them. Ruby reloads her scythe just as a flaming tree falls near them.

Weiss: "We have to go!" She said while grabbing Ruby's arm.

She leads Ruby out of the blaze as it engulfs the grass and sets the Grimm to running back the way they came or suffering in the fire.

Ruby and Weiss stop a safe ways from the smoke and flames. Weiss leans over and pants as Ruby looks behind her.

Ruby: "What was that?! That should've been easy!" She asked Weiss.

Weiss: "Well perhaps if you had exercised even the slightest amount of caution with the placement of your strikes, I wouldn't have set the forest on fire!" She replied.

Ruby: "What's that supposed to mean?" She said scoffing.

Weiss: "I'm just surprised someone who talks so much would communicate so little during an encounter!" She replied.

Ruby: "Well, I'm sorry you need my help to win a fight. I'm just fine on my own!" She exclaimed.

Weiss: "Well, congratulations on being the strongest child to sneak your way into Beacon. Bravo!" She responded.

Weiss begins to walk off on her partner yet again. Ruby, with an agitated shriek, unfolds Crescent Rose, slices a tree down to the stump, refolds it back, and follows her partner as the tree crashes behind her. Neither notice the large dark feather floating onto the fallen trunk behind them.

Meanwhile in Beacon Academy

(Y/N) appeared next to Ozpin.

Ozpin: "How did it go?" He asked (Y/N) while taking a sip of his drink.

(Y/N): "It was a good talk, very friendly." He replied.

(Y/N): "Anyways, I'm gonna go prank some people see you later." He said while walking away.

Ozpin: "Alright." He said taking another sip of his drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 365 17
A more slow paced and enjoyable and funny reaction fic. The real remake to Multiverse Theater I'll work on for real.
28K 94 20
I will be taking in requests so yeah have fun reading I guess Not my characters
7.2K 286 11
Just a man wanting to escape his former life and former home.. Story request by a friend of mine.
167K 2.8K 31
In this fic the reader will travel through the multiverse while starting very OP. It is pure wish fufillment so don't read it if you don't like peopl...