Omegle-Josh Richards (complet...

Da ness4nugget

A girl named Nessa Barrett goes on Omegle were people meet strangers when she comes across a very attractive... Altro

INTRO!
๐ŸฅบOmegle๐Ÿฅบ
Mental health talk...๐Ÿฅบ
UPDATE! โค๏ธ
California dreaming๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅต
Flashbacks๐Ÿ’ญ/airport!โœˆ๏ธ
Talk about my past ๐Ÿ˜”โœŒ๐Ÿป
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!
Jealously๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Infection ๐Ÿ’‰
I need help! ๐Ÿฅบ
THANKYOU
I need to explain.
The waiting room โš ๏ธ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—จ๐—งโš ๏ธ
๐–ข๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— "๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹" |๐–ก.๐–ฆ|
The ๐Ÿ† check-up
Josh i need to tell you something...
๐ŸTrip to canada๐Ÿ
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Will you be my valentine?
6.19k
La di die
You decide!
"All because of omegle"
A poem i wrote about depression
Sequel?

Happy birthday? ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฎ

1.7K 16 8
Da ness4nugget

*I wake up the next day with Bryce screaming across the house with a megaphone and surprisingly I'm the only one that woke up so I went to the railing and saw him at the front door so I started screaming at him*

Ness: WHAT THE FUCK BRYCE?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Bryce: what?! Your the only one that woke up from that?

Ness: YES NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP!

*josh walks out of our room*

Josh: ness? Stop it, it's his birthday for crying out loud. go in my room I'll be there in a minute.

Ness: whatever...

*I roll my eyes as you can probably tell I feel very sick today and yeah as I hear josh coming back in I run to the bathroom and throw up*

Joshs POV:

*I wake up from Bryce and nessa yelling at eachother so I walk out of the room and tell her to go back in our room and she does and me and Bryce start whisper yelling at eachother*

Bryce: what are you doing it's not my birthday it's yours!

Josh: I know douchebag! I don't want her to feel bad that she didn't get anythig bc I didn't tell her my birthday!

Bryce: why?! Didn't you guys fuck the night she came?!

Josh: ye-NO! She came to the party yeah we kissed we almost did but she told me to stop! Stop making assumptions when your the only real fuck boy in this house!

*I see his face go down and he looks like his gonna cry he puts his head down and looks back at me with tears in his eyes he puts his head back down and shakes it while walking away once he gets close to his door i here a slam I turn around and walk back into my room and I see nessa run to the bathroom so I room in there and see her throw up in the toilet and she's crying on the floor*

Josh: baby? Baby what's wrong?!

*I run over to her and hug her*

Ness: I don't feel good. I felt sick ever since we...you know.

Josh: do you think your-

Ness: please!...Don't...say that.

Josh: well you might be-

Ness: JOSH! I can't get pregnant....

Josh: what? I don't understand.

Nessa POV:

Ness: I physically can not get pregnant, josh.

Josh: really? Baby I'm so sorry.

Ness: it's fine. You can leave me if you want I know most guys want girlfriend that can actually make kids so.

Josh: what make you think I want to leave you baby?
your the love of my life, my soulmate. I don't care if you can't have kids naturally we will find a way to have kids when we want to have them but right now I just want to know why your sick so come on.

Ness: where are we going?

Josh: to the doctors...I want to know what's going on with you. Please let's go.

Ness: ok. Fine but where's Bryce I want to say sorry to him for yelling on his birthday...

Josh: it's not his birthday baby...it's mine. I didn't want you to feel bad about me not tell you ok? Anyways he's in his room. I kinda yelled at him and he is pretty upset so.

Ness: why the fuck would you yell at him?!

*I run out of the room and knock on bryces door*

Bryce: IF THATS JOSH SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ness: it's just me bryce...

Bryce: ness? *he comes and opens the door* ness I fuck'd up. I fuckd up my whole friendship with him I just want to die!

*he throws his phone across the room and falls on his bed*

Ness: look I want to die too. I told josh that I don't feel that way anymore but I lied because I feel like, if I'm...like this...I- I don't know how he'll feel about me after that and, Bryce can I tell you something and you'll promise not to tell anyone josh is the only other one that knows.

*he nods and looks at me as I sit on the ground right next to his bed and he sits next to me*

Ness: I can't have kids...

Bryce: I'm sorry-

Ness: no there's more. When I was 14 I got pregnant and my abusive dad kicked me in my vagina and I was bleeding everywhere so my mom called the ambulance and the police for my dad and when I woke up my mom was crying and the nurse told me that because of the accident with my dad I can't have kids he bursted my and broke all my eggs...and my uterus so I don't get my period every month I get it every 8 months. Btw josh didn't know that part he only knows that I can't have kids so yea.

Bryce: I'm so sorry ness, is your dad in for life? Or.

Ness: no he's getting out tomorrow actually and he knows where I am and I'm scared that he's gonna do something to me again-

Bryce: ness. I'm gonna make sure no one hurts you ever. Ok?

Ness: ok...I know it's technically cheating but can I please kiss you?

*he looks over at me and looks me up and down and just slams his lips on mine. We start making out when we hear*

Josh: what. The. Fuck? I'm done with this bullshit

*he slams the door I try running out but Bryce tells me to stay*

Bryces POV:

Ness: ok...I know it's technically cheating but can I please kiss you?

*I look over at her and I'm confused but I also really want to I look her up and down and smash my lips against hers we start to make out when Josh walked in and right there in that moment I know I lost my best friend forever I start tearing up and ness goes to stand up but I tell her to stay I run after him and he turns around and pushes me against the wall*

Josh: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT MAN?! I CNAT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUR A FUCKING MAN WHORE YOUR A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Bryce: IM THE MAN WHORE YOUR THE ONE DATING SOMEONE YOU MET ON OMEGLE AT LEAST I HAD A REAL LIFE CONVERSATION WITH HER BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!

Josh: your a fucking bitch. AT LEAST I FUCK'D HER!

Bryce: at least I'm not a bitch ass whore that doesn't give a shit about anyone except myself. I care about her ok? You are going why to fucking fast the day you meant her you said you loved her the day after you fuck'd her. What are you gonna do next are you gonna propose to her tonight?! Get a grip! Just leave I don't want you here anymore!

Josh: Bryce come on man-

Bryce: I said leave!

*he walks out the front down guess he's taking his stuff tomorrow then nessa comes out*

Ness: where is he?

Bryce: I kicked him out I'm not dealing with his bullshit.

*I really want to kiss her again and when we lock our eyes I start leaning in but she backs up*

Bryce: what? What's wrong?

Ness: Bryce. Why did you just try and kiss me?

Bryce: because...I want to. You know I have followed liv for a while now and I have seen you in her lives and I asked her about you in DMs and she said that you were single and you are so fucking cute and sweet and kind and I broke up with Addison Rae! The Addison Rae because I liked you. Let's try to make josh feel jealous ok? We fake date! I get the part where I get to "date" the person I like and you get to make josh jealous it's a win win.

Ness: ....ok. if you fuck up I'm going to find josh and get back with him.

Bryce: ok. Thank you nessa. And just to let you know I'm not gonna rush into anything ok?

Ness: ok. So are we talking or dating?

Bryce: I would love to be dating. If that's what you want.

Ness: yea of course. Should we post about it?

Bryce: yea! Sure!

⭕️brycehall✅

Tagged: nessabarrett
Liked by: kiocyr, oliviaponton, addisonrae, TikTokroom, 100.k more...

Comments:
Addisonrae: OMG SOOO CUTE!
Joshrichards: moved on fast
Oliviaponton: did I miss something?
Kiocyr: ok...😶
Jadenhossler: 😳 did I miss anything?
TikTokroom: #baewatch 😍

____________________________________
A/N ~ sorry I didn't post anything for 2 days but do you like this episode? I don't know if I do or not but I think you kinda get the idea of what I'm trying to do for the story.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!
110K 2.3K 70
Nessa gets a DM from who? The one the only Josh Richards! They fall in love like we knew they would but how much can they take before it breaks them...
52K 690 33
Luna Roberts is a photographer in LA. She lives with her best friend Avani. one day she was taking pictures and dropped her camera, and it ended up b...
28.9K 370 21
๐˜„๐˜„๐˜„.๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐Ÿฎ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ she was still his girl, but things were a bit diffrent now Josh Richards FanFic. Sequel to Josh Ric...