The 🍆 check-up

Joshs POV:
Right now me and ness are on our way to get my dick checked because it hurts even if I just put on my underwear I really hope it's not a girl doctor omg nessa will go psycho. When we get there I park and just sit there because again I can't really move properly.

Nessa: come on let's go in.

Josh: can you help me out I swear my dick is going to pop.

Nessa: yea one sec.

*she gets out of the car and comes to my side and helps me out I walk into the doctors office looking like a fucking penguin. Nessa goes to check in and then comes back to me they bring us in right away.

Josh: holy mother of god ness Idk if we can ever have sex again. GOD!

*right now then are checking it and it hurts as you can tell I'm screaming in pain 😌*

Nessa: josh calm down.

Josh: calm down, CALM DOWN?! MY FUCKING DICK IS HURTING LIKE A BITCH!

Nessa: I know baby. I know.

Josh: I'm in ᑭᗩᗩIᑎᑎ!

Nessa: shut up! I haven't released that yet!

Josh: I love youuuu.

Nessa: I love you too

Doc: ok well I ran some tests and I can tell you, you definitely have a dislocated penis.

Josh: nessaaaaaaaa. *I wined*

Nessa: what? I have nothing to do with thi-

Doc: actually are you the girlfriend?

Nessa: yea why?

Doc: the dislocated was caused by sucking.

Josh: JANESA ROSE BARRETT!

Nessa: JOSHUA KENETH RICHARDS!

Josh: shut up.

Doc: ok well I'm not really Incharge on your sexual life but I suggest that once you leave the best way is to fix it is to have sex. Just don't suck him anyways that's it have a good day. USE PROTECTION!

*me and ness start laughing*

Nessa: come on let's go have sex.

*once we get home me and nessa run up stairs and right when the door closes I push her against the door kissing her roughly. She then puts her arms around my neck and tugs on my hair making me moan in her mouth. I slide my tongue on her bottom lip asking to put it in and she nods I stick it in and pick her up carrying her to the bed then gently put her down getting on top of her moving my lips to her neck once I find her soft spot she moan and I start sucking. I take all my clothes off and ask her if I could do the same to her and she accepts as I take her clothes off. I start kissing her again moving down her body until I got to her thighs and started eating her out.*

Nessa: josh *she moaned*

Josh: yes baby? *I say taking my tongue out of her*

Nessa: I love you.

Josh: I love you too. Was that all?

Nessa: yea. Keep going.

Josh: ok

*I put my tongue back in and once I'm down with that I look at her as I get a condom.*

Josh: you sure?

Nessa: baby. This is for you so your dick gets fixed do whatever you want.

Josh: ok.

*I push in her as the only noise in the room is our moans and skin clapping together.*

Nessa: faster.

Josh: but baby the doctor said I can't go fast because you just had surg-

*she pulls my head down so she's pulling my hair and she whispers in my ear*

Nessa: if you don't fucking fuck me right now I will chop your dick off got it?

*she lets go and I sit back up in shock so I go faster until I'm tired I pull out and lay down next to her*

Josh: you know I love you right?

Nessa: yes I do. I love you too.

Josh: impossible.

*we laugh quietly and I lay in her chest*

Josh: goodnight ness

Nessa: night josh.

*I kiss her one more time before falling asleep as she does soon after*

____________________________________
A/N ~ YAY! I'm back sorry for the absence love y'all and thanks for holding on to my story even tho I haven't actually posted in a while.

Word count - 704