Addicted (Dhoombros Fanfictio...

By iioyemehwish

Maliha khan- a 18 year old pakistani girl living in Frankfurt (Germany). Family isn't worth anything for her... More

Chapter one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter two

1.1K 81 49
By iioyemehwish

Maliha's P.O.V

My schoolday went by so fast. I seriously couldn't concentrate at all.The only thing on my mind was New york....ahh dil karta hai us principal ki puppy le lu, pata nehi us ko aik dam aisa kamal ka idea kaise agya?.. jo bhi ho, meri to qismat khul gei hai. Ab aise hi ahista ahista mai apne maa-baap ko apne khwab poore kar ke dikhaungi. And with that the bell rang and I could finally go back home to tell my parents the good news.

"So tell me na, are we going out today?" Sophie asked me in the bus.

"hmm dunno..maybe I'll go out for a dinner with my family" although I knew that I was lying to my best friend "but I'll message you, if i'm free" I quickly added.

She nodded but I could see, that she was unconvinced.So I quickly changed the topic

"Hey Sophie, which group are you going to join?" I asked

"Come on..obviously New york man, but you know I don't think, there will be anyone who wants to go to houston instead of new york"

"I know right, like seriously they should just take all of us to New york, instead of dividing us " I made a sad face.

"You're right, but as soon as I am home, I'll tell my parents about the trip and I will force them to fill the forms, so that I can hand them in tomorrow and join Group B for New york" She said.

"Ya you're right I also don't want to be late" I said and we both stepped out the bus.

Sophie hugged me tightly and wished me once again.We said our bey's and headed to our houses.

As soon as I entered the house I heared my mom's voice calling me from the living room.I headed to the livingroom and saw my mom and dad sitting on the sofa.My dad pointed to the other sofa, and told me to sit down.
Inko aaj kya hogya hai...I thought to myself and quickly sat down on the other sofa.

"Mujhe aap logo kuch batana hai" I said excitedly

"Humne bhi tumse kuch zaroori baat kar ni hai" My mom said.

Then my Dad said "Pehle tum humari baat suno"

He stopped for a while and then added "Maliha beta, aap ko humse koi masla hai?"

WTH?! What kind of question is that?!! "Nei, lekin kya matlab hai apka? Ap log jo kehna chahte hai,saaf saaf kehe"

"Maliha baat ye hai ke, tumhare abu, mai or maryam tang aage hai tumhare is rawaye se, pata nehi kyaa masla hai tumhe humse..kiu tum is ghar me kisi ko chain se rehne nei deti? Ghar to ye waise hi nehi lagta,sirf makan hai ye aik." My mom bombared me with all these questions, and I was sitting there not saying any word.

Honestly I didn't know what to answer her.

"Maine tum se kuch poocha hai, jawaab do mujhe" She said.

"Kya matlab hai aapka...maine ab kuch nehi kiya, phir bhi aap log meri jaan ke peeche parhe hue hai"

Then my dad said "Kya matlab, kuch nehi kiya, ye aaj subah kya batameeze kar ke gei thi.Hum baat kar rehe the na tum se, or tumne humari baat sunni to door ki baat hai, humari tarf dekha bhi nehi. Tumhe kya lagta hai, hum andhe hai, hume nehi nazar aata tumhare dil me humare liye kitni nafrat bheri hui hai.Tumhare maa baap ki tumhari zindagi me koi ahmiyat hai bhi ya nehi ?"

"Mere Maa Baap kehte hai na app apne aap ko? kya..kya jaante hai aap meri or meri zindagi ke baare me ?"

"Yehi to baat hai, nehi pata hume kuch bhi tumhari zindagi ke baare me, kiunke tum ne aaj tak hume kuch bhi batana zaroori nehi samjha" She said.

"Acha theek hai, sahi keh rehi hai aap" I half screamed "Nei bataya maine aap logo ko kuch bhi, lekin aap logo ko to wo baatein bhi nehi yaad, jo har maa baap ko yaad honi chahiye.... apne bacho ki saalgira" I expected their faceexpressions to change but nop! nothing...no shock, no guilt was to see on their faces."Dekh liya, aap logo ko to ab bhi nehi farak parraha is  baat se ke mai aaj athara (18) saal ki hui hu. Kaise maa baap hai aap.. pehle kaihte hai 'kuch batati nehi ho' or phir aisi baatein bhi nehi yaad rehti aap ko? Pata nehi allah ko kya shok tha mujhe aap logo ki beti banane ka" I said and with that I grabbed my schoolbag and headed towards my bedroom.I threw my bag on my bed and walked to my bathroom.I seriously had to take a shower, to calm myself down. I took a shower for around 45 minutes and changed in dark blue tights and a red Kameez, after that I went to my bed and laid down. I grabbed my phone and checked my Twitter,Instagram and Facebook.Then I opened Whatsapp and smiled when I saw my cousin Hina's message.

*Hina is 2 years older than me (20). Even if she's my second cousin she is my best friend and the most important person in my life.We are so close to each other,we grew up together and trust each other blindly*

"Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear malo

Happy birthday to you. (english)

Bon anniversaire

Bon anniversaire

Bon anniversaire Malo

Bon anniversaire (french)

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück

Zum Geburtstag alles Gute

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück(german)

Baar baar din yeh aaye

Baar baar dil yeh gaaye

Tu jiye hazaaro saal

Yeh meri hai aarzou

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Malo

Happy birthday to you (Urdu)

Malo a very very happy birthday, finally you

are 18.... yaar party to banti hai.

May your birthday be filled with many happy

hours and your life with many happy

birthdays.I hope that you have a wonderful

day and that the year ahead is filled with

love,many wonderful suprises and gives you

lasting memories that you will cherish in all

the days ahead.

Well,you are another year older and you

haven't changed a bit, that's great because

you are perfect just the way you are.

Baby ❤I love you to the moon and back"

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hina...I seriously don't know what to say. Thank you so much for the warm wishes.And I think I don't have to tell you how much I love you.You made my day anti ji....❤❤❤" I replied.

"Hey can you pls come over...I have to talk to you...I need you babe " I also sent this message to her.

And just a few seconds later I got my reply "Yeah I'll try to come over ;))"

"Kay anti ji I'm waiting"

I put my phone away, and thought of my argument with my parents 'pata nehi Allah ko kya shok tha mujhe aapki beti banane ka'

hmm i shouldn't have said that, feeling quite guilty.

A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts.

"Come in " I shouted.

The door opened and Hina came in.She was holding a chocolatecake in one hand, and a balloon with the number 18 written on it, in her other hand. Under her left arm she was holding my present, maybe it's another portrait of me, since hina is a quite amazing artist, but sadly it was wrapped :"(

She walked towards me with a big smile on her face, she put the cake and my present down on my bed and stepped closer to me to hug the life of me out, like literally I couldn't breath,but it feeled really good.

"Happy birthday jaan, you are looking beautiful.. waese cousin bhi kis ki ho?! Kasme chha gei kurri meri" She pulled back and I immediately burst out laughing,tears rolled down my cheeks.That's the sentence she says every year while hugging me and I crack up every time because our whole 'khandaan' knows that her punjabi pronunciation sucks.

"Okay I'm sorry" I said. "Yeah it's okay...now give me your hand" she said.I hold out my hand to her and she tightly tied up the balloon, she was still holding, at my wrist.

"Now blow the candles, and make a wish." She said.

"So many candles for such a small cake.... maaan I'm feeling old" I said sadly...

"ha tumhari shaadi ki umar kareeb aarehi hai"

"Anti ji, yeh mat bhuliye ke aap mujh se umr me bherri hai...aap pehle rukhsat hongi" I waved at her.

"Ok now blow the candles."She said annoyingly.

Ya Allah please make this trip, the most amazing and successfulled trip of my life" I then blew out the candles, cut the cake and fed Hina.She then took the piece of cake out of my hand and instead of feeding me she smeared the cake all over my face, another of her annual rituals. I just smiled at her.

"Now open the present." I chuckled lightly,she's so impatient. I quickly unwrapped my birthday present....it was large frame with about more than 200 pictures of us together. "wow...this is amazing....thank you so so so much" I hugged her again, after a while she pulled back.

"You said you need me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have good and bad news.Which one to tell first?" I sat on my bed and made a gesture to tell her to also sit down.

"Hmm tell me the good news first."

"So the goodnews is that we have a classtrip to USA for 6 months...and we can choose if we want to go to Houston or to........NEW YORK!!"

I screamed the last part.

"Omg malo this is amazing...new york wow"

"Yeah and the bad news is that..."

I told her everything that happened before I went to school, and everything about the argument with my parents when I arrived home.

**************************************************

Hey guys,

this is the next chapter, I really hope you guys like it.

It makes me really happy to see that I almost have 200 readers in just 2 days.Thank you so so much it really means a lot to me.

A lot of people messaged me that they really like my story... thanks to all of you.

If you guys have any suggestions or any ideas for my story pls tell me...I also will give you credits.

Pls vote and comment.Till we meet again,take care :**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 12K 63
Aayesha Adam Qureshi is a fun loving girl when suddenly one day she met a guy who changed everything in her. Her life is no more like before. Her lif...
428K 21.3K 69
Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a hopeless romantic that belongs to an old...
2.2K 134 12
"Saalon saal beet gaye... par ab bhi uski yaad aati hai...uski baatein tadpaati hai... uske saath guzaare lamhe aankhon ke saamne ab bhi zinda hain...