Friends with Benefits (Ross L...

By triswritter

Baylee Rienks is a successful musician.She is 18 and right now is working in her first album but in mean time... More

Deal.
Indifference
Break Free
Dublin
Hopeless Romantic
2nd Chance
Atlanta
Brazil
#RockthatRock
LHC
Puerto Rico
Aruba
News
Tough times without you
Troubles in Paradise
The end of us
Dubai
The meeting
True friends
Courtney
Amsterdam
Back
The Blondies
Do it again
Meant to be and not meant to be
Cool for the Summer
First Arguments.
Same old Love
The way explains the end |Last Chapter|
NEW STORIES

Facing reality

284 14 1
By triswritter

~Ross~

The last day until now the only thing I've been doing is wait.Wait for Bay to finish the photoshoot,wait for the damn meeting to finish,wait for good news and for the last 12 hours wait for her to wake up because I can't handle this anymore.

I haven't slept too but I don't care.I wanna be here awake when she wakes up.Jen says I'm insane but so what? She stayed the whole night up too.I am in Bays room.She looks a bit paled but better than she was when we first saw her.

'Ross,why don't you go to the cafeteria and eat something? Everybody is there,I'm gonna stay here with her.' Meghan says.I think about protesting but I really am hungry.I get up and pick my phone form the table.

'If she wakes up,call me' I say and she nods.I walk to Bay and give her a kiss in her forehead.I walk out of the room.I dump into Scooter and Nano in my way to the cafeteria.

'Hey,Ross! How's Bay?' Nano asks.

'She is still asleep but she is hell better.' I answer.

'We need your help.' Scooter says as we walk to the cafeteria.

'With what?' I ask them.

'We manage to fix this in these last hours...but I'd be amazing if Bay gives an interview,herself,explaining her disease...She is the best person to explains it,I mean,she is the one who has it.' Nano explains.That's true.

'But how can I help?' I ask clueless.

'We want that you help us convincing Bay to give an interview to Ellen so she can explain her disease.' Nano explains.Yeah,Bay won't agree to that easily but how am I gonna convince her? Bay is a stubborn ass! She won't let go what she thinks that easily specially when it comes to her disease.

I was drinking some coffee or what should be a coffee.I am actually just holding the coffee.My mind is in how I'm gonna convince Bay on what Scooter and Nano asked.It is actually better for her career if she does so.

'Ross!' Rydel says zoning me out.

'What?' I ask drinking a bit of my coffee.

'Me,Ell and Matt are going to see Bays new apartment...Do you wanna stay here or go with us?' Rydel asks.Bay did mention something about Nano finding a new apartment for her.She wanted to get out of the house so Riker and Meghan had more space for them since now they are engage.

'No,I'm gonna stay here and wait for Bay to wake up.' I answer

'Bay is really your princess,the sleeping beauty.' Ellington says and I nod.I might mention her as my princess.I just never thought she would be Sleeping Beauty and let me waiting here for her to wake up.

'A kiss won't wake her.I have tried.' I say and they laugh.

'Dr.Marcus said its normal due the medicine they gave her...Go for me,Bay will hate knowing she is Sleeping Beauty...She prefers Cinderella since she was a kid.' Matt answers.That's true.Bay loves Cinderella.You should see her in Disneyland,it's pretty cool.

They left to see the apartment and I went back to the room where Bay was still asleep.It's been 8 damn hours! By what the doctor said,she should be up by now.

I sit down next to her and pick her hands.Meghan and Riker took her parents home so they could rest and see how is Isabelle that is with Alexa.I pick her hand and she tights my hand.I look up and see her smiling at me.

'Hey...' She says

'It was about time for you to wake up.' I say pushing her for a hug.

'I think I zoned out.' She says.

'Dr.Marcus zoned you out.' I say and she smiles weakly.

'So,it is really true...It linked.' She says disappointed.

'You would be surprised on how people are reacting it...Bay,Nano and Scooter made a thing and Dr.Marcus went on Ellen and now everybody supports you.' I explain.She raises her eyebrows and I nod.

'Yeah? Dr.Marcus on Ellen? So now the world knows for real.' She says with a down voice.

'Ella...Scooter set up an interview with Ellen with you.' I say and she immediately raises her eyebrows and shock her head in no.

'No,no.I thought Dr.Marcus explained everything.' She complains.

'He did,in a doctor way.People would understand better if you explained...Bay,if you explain this now,you won't have to ever talk about this again...This is not for us,it's for you and your career.So it won't get in the way of the thing you loved the most.' I say kindly.Bay needs to understand that this is for her own good.She looks at me and breaths high nodding.

'Do you have at least a good news?' She asks and I smile.

'Matt,Del and Ell went to check your new apartment.' I say and she nods.

'Yeah,that's good news.' She says smiling.Bay has been in a crazy mood to move out.

'So you'll live alone now?'

'I will...It's the best for me.' She answers.She sits down in bed and pushes me for a hug.I hug her tightly.

'I love you,baby.' She whispers.

'I love you more,babes.' I whisper.I let go off her and kiss her forehead.It feels good to be like these with her.

~Bay~

After two weeks,I am a hundred percent so Scooter set an interview for me on Ellen which I'm on the dressing room now.Ross left yesterday for tour and I already miss him dearly.My parents and siblings are here with me plus Alexa.They are all in the dressing room with me.The band decided to stay in the audience since I won't perform tonight

'Bay,you're on in 10' Ellen's producer says.

'Thanks.' I answer.I get up and breath high.This is the first time I'll speak publicly of my disease.Also the last.

I pick my phone and call Ross.He should be in M&G in Florida now but I wanna hear his voice for a last confidence moment.It rings like only once before he picks up.

"Hey,baby.I am kind of busy now." He says.I hear the crowd cheering 'Awws' in the background.

"I am on in 10...I just wanted to hear your voice." I say.The producer calls me to go to backstage and my family to the audience.

"Yeah? Good luck,you're gonna rock it...I love you" He says and I hear screaming in the other line.

"I love you too...Good show,babes." I say.Scooter is looking at me with an annoyed face meaning I have to turn off.

"Ok,I'll call you later." He says and I hang up.

'You guys literally saw each other yesterday' Scooter says annoyed.

'I miss him already.' I say while the producers put the mic on me.

'Now,the prettiest blonde around who sings letting it clear,Bay Rienks.' Ellen announces me.I take a breath and walk to the stage.I wave to the audience and cameras.This interview is live and I'm shaking.We great each other and sit.

'So,Bay...how are you?' Ellen asks.

'I am just fine.I am really good...and you?' I ask.

'Good...although I don't know what kind of shampoo to use while going to the pool...you know I'm naturally blonde.' Ellen says and I laugh.

'Uhh,I believe my boyfriend uses my shampoo or his brothers before going to the pool otherwise it turns like green.' I say and the audience laughs.

'Yeah! Awful,right?...But going straight to the point,your doctor was here last show and he explained to us your disease...but could you explain us?' She asks and I nod.

'Sure...Uhh,I know he explained in a way I still don't get so I'll explain in a way simple,I guess...Uhh,it's genetic,you know...my Gma from moms has...my mom doesn't have because it jumps generations so I have it...' I start explaining

'But your sister doesn't?' She asks confuse interrupting me.

'No,because it has a whole treatment before you get pregnant and the baby won't have it but I was a wonderful surprise...' I explain and she laughs nodding.

'I agree,the world agrees.' Ellen says and I laugh.I love that she is making this less tense.

'So,when I had my first period,the doctor did some routine exams and I had the disease so I was 15,I take shots to regularize my hormones and that's pretty much it.'

'But explain to us the part that it's hard or it was for you to get pregnant.'

'It's simple...My levels of hormones were low meaning I don't ovulate enough so I can't get pregnant...and these past years I managed to regularize that...I just don't like telling that to people because they have the tendency to fell pity,you know...and I don't need pity,support definitely but pity no...I just managed like two months ago to end this circle of my life and now someone linked the story and I just heard so many girls saying they have the same...it's good that I'm helping people to feel comfortable with their own bodies...'

'Yeah,that's amazing! That's turning something bad in good...and that's amazing...' Ellen says and she applauses me along with me audience.

'Thank you,everybody...and I would like to let some stuff clear here about my disease.' I say like I'm asking permission to Ellen.

'Please...'

'Uhh,it's not sexual transmittal,first,it's genetic...second,I do use methods so I won't get pregnant...I take the shots and use condoms because you get protect yourselves girls out there...I have an amazing boyfriend who I trust so much but it's your option to have an one stand and stuff so protect yourself girls,diseases that are sexual transmitted are all still there and some don't have a cure...another thing,yeah I'm gonna do a surgery because it showed up something and they're gonna take out,it's more for preventing...and last,yeah I have now my levels of hormones good enough so I won't have to do a treatment to get pregnant but that doesn't mean I want to get pregnant...This is for my own health,it's about taking care of yourself because you wanna feel good with you! Not because you wanna impress some boy...impressing a boy is a plus,a bonus...And if he doesn't like you,exactly like you're,he is not the one for you...just letting that clear...that I care of my body and my health because I want to not because my boyfriend wants me to...keep that in mind girls.' I say winning like a hundred of applauses.What I said is none less than the truth that everybody knew already.

'Bay,you're one of the most amazing girls I've ever met.' Ellen says.The interview goes on and I feel a lot comfortable talking with her.I tell my next album is gonna be out sometime next year,the single sometime in December.

'So,you never talk much about your relationship with Ross...how is it like dating Ross?' She asks and I smile at the thought of my stubborn head.

'He is amazing...He has his defects,you know like any other person but somehow he makes it sounds cool...I can't see myself without that annoying guy in a long time.' I say smiling the whole time.He is the whole reason why I'm here talking about all of this.He gave me that confidence.

//New York,two weeks later.//

I finished three songs of my album.They are good but they're not single material as my producer would say.I am literally going out of my mind because I can't finish this specific song that I know It'll be a great single.

I'm in the Central Park trying to think about this song.Urgh,I don't know why I can't find the words to these songs.I give up and pick my phone.I decide to text Ross.

"Bay 💜 - Hey,what are u doing?"

He answers almost immediately

"Ross 💙 - I'm looking at Rydel bet Ell again in the pool game."

"Bay 💜 - Sounds fun"

"Ross 💙 - Finished that song?"

"Bay 💜 - NO! I'm about to cry 😭"

"Ross 💙 - Easy,Ella,you'll find the way out of your blocking."

I'm blocked,really and I know who will get me out of it.

"Bay 💜 - Where are u in the States again? I keep forgetting..."

"Ross 💙 - Playing tonight in Wisconsin."

Wisconsin is a 2-3 hours flight from here.If I catch the next flight,I'll be able to catch the show,even Ryland's show If I'm lucky.

I run to my apartment and make a little bag.I call Scooter and let him know about my plans.I manage to get in the next flight to Wisconsin which will get there sooner than I originally thought.Before the plane starts,I text my partner in crime.

"Bay 🙈 - Ry,pick me in the airport of Wisconsin in 2 hours! Don't tell anyone."

"Ryland 😏 - You're coming to Wisconsin?? And the album?!"

"Bay 🙈 - Just do what I told you to."

I turn off my phone before he answers.I arrive in Wisconsin 2 hours later and Ryland picks me up before any paparazzi could see me.

'Thank God you came...Ross is annoying already.' He says and I laugh.I imagine him to be.

'It's good to see you liked seeing me.' I say and he laughs.He hugs me and I hug him too.

I manage to get inside the venue without any fan seeing me.I'm feeling like in a James Bond movie.I get in backstage and everybody is happy in seeing me.I love these crew.Sometimes I miss working with them.

'Where's Ross?' I ask.The crew points me the room that they must be hanging before the show.

I get inside and Riker who was looking at door raises his eyebrows.I make a sign for him to stay quiet.I slowly walk to Ross and put my hand in his eyes.I whisper in his ears.

'A kiss if you get a right.' I whisper and I can sense his smile.

'Bay?' He says turning around.I smile and he pushes me for a kiss.It's been like two weeks.I missed him.

The show was amazing.They always rock out.Tomorrow,they will be traveling to Las Vegas and I'll be back in New York.I promised Meghan I'd help her dress hunting and she arrives tomorrow morning in New York.

'You should stay with us.' Ross says.We are currently in his room after the show and going out with the crew.

'Ross,I can't...I just needed to clean my head off things.I have the melody to this song in my mind but I can't find the words to it.That is leaving me insane.' I say.I have been overwhelmed lately.

'Bay,it will come out.' He says trying to comfort me

'And this surgery is also letting me in a crazy state of mind.' I say ignoring his previous commentary.

'Bay,the surgery...' He starts but I know what he will say.

'Spare me of a speech,please.' I say and he gives me that look.I so don't wanna fight right now.

'You are really stubborn.' He says and I roll my eyes.

'You know this is why we fought back in Puerto Rico...We never talked about that.' I say.With all the drama going on,I totally forgot about it.

'Talk about what? I thought everything was solved.' He says confused.

'Talk about how sometimes you try to make decisions for me...You are such a stubborn ass that you can't handle when I make a decision that doesn't please you.' I say and he gets up from bed and goes to the bathroom.If he thinks he is going to avoid that,he is hell wrong.

'You need to get over your boss mood.' I say lending in the door frame.He looks at me and breaths high.

'I just want what's best for you.' He says

'Sometimes what you think it's the best for me,it isn't at all.' I say and he just stares at me.

'I am still working on my masterpiece,Ross.' I continue.I stop for a minute and realize.That's the part of the song that was missing! Masterpiece!

'That's it!' I say running to my purse so I can pick my notebook and note that.

'What?' Ross asks following me.

'That's the song! ' I answer excited.The dudes will love this idea.

'Masterpiece?' He asks confuse.

'Yeah,masterpiece!' I confirm.

'Wanna help writing that ?' He asks sitting down next to me.

'There's some things I need to do in my own...You need to get that otherwise this won't work.' I say looking at him.He nods and so do I.Nodding is the best yes I'll get from him.I give him a quick kiss.Coming to visit him helped me more than I thought.

---------------------
NEW CHAPTER! 🎉🎉

Sorry for the delay in this one! I just wanted it to be in the way I imagined since the beginning of this whole story.

Anyways,I also have a new fanfic.It's a Rydellington one.The name is "Secret Agent".Check it on my bio.👉

Tell me what you think about it in the comments 👇👇

LOVE U ALL ❤️

TRIS 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 55.5K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
620K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
97.1K 9.5K 108
A Naagin 5 and Vani fanfiction. (Story starts after Bani feels those tamsic energy vibes) And the lion fell in love with the lamb. Bani had no time t...
12.2K 306 33
In which a troubled girl falls for a troubled boy