Half-Blood Princess Book Two

By Kitty220305

Matilda (Tilly) Lillian Snape is back for a new year. Well, she's still going by Evans even if she hates it... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - The Dursley's
Chapter 2 - Dobby the House-Elf
Chapter 3 - The Burrow
Chapter 4 - Drama in a Book Store
Chapter 5 - Complications
Chapter 6 - Stupid Idiot
Chapter 7 - Actions have Consequences
Chapter 8 - Saving Everyone
Chapter 9 - Deadly Bludgers
Chapter 10 - Snake Language
Chapter 11 - Heir to Slytherin
Chapter 12 - Cookies
Chapter 13 - Going Back to When it All Started
Chapter 15 - Push Over The Edge
Chapter 16 - Two Heir's
Chapter 17 - Bitten Twice. One Death.
Chapter 18 - Answers
Chapter 19 - Riddle House

Chapter 14 - Overprotective

1.4K 32 18
By Kitty220305

Third Person POV

7th January 1993

Tilly is lying next to the fire resting on top of Draco. Draco is raking his fingers through her hair as she pondered her thoughts.

"Bubs," Tilly whispers abruptly; Draco straightens out of surprise.

"Bubs? What happened to bubba?" Draco laughs.

"Well, when you call me Lass, it sounds cute and personal. I wanted something special for you." Tilly smiles, thinking about it. "Why, don't you like it?" Tilly asks worry she made an error in judgment.

"No. Not at all, I love it." Draco reassures. "Lass," Draco smirks as Tilly shakes her head.

"Draco, even if I hurt you, please don't leave me."

"Lass, you'd never hurt me. I'd never leave you." Draco pulls Tilly tighter against his body while he rubs her back comfortingly. Tilly's eyes burned as her lip trembled as she tried to keep the tears at bay.

"I can't live without you." Tilly lets go, and the salty water runs down her face as she turns and lunges them into a hug. Draco clutches Tilly to his chest, letting her sobs echo through the room and her tears stain his shirt.

"You will never be without me, Tilly. I will never leave you." Draco rests Tilly on the ground gently as she falls asleep. "I can't leave this girl; I love, no matter what happens. I never will leave her." Tilly was already dead asleep by the time Draco poured his heart out. Sighing deeply, Draco wraps his arms around his sleeping beauty; snuggling close to her and dozing off in front of the warming fire.

14th January 1993

Harry and Ron had found Tom's dairy Tilly had told Ginny to dispose of; since they found it in the bathroom, Ginny had tried to get rid of it but, just didn't finish the book off once and for all. Harry had told Tilly, Hermione and Ron about everything he saw about Hagrid, so Tilly concluded that Harry has the book and sent Ginny and Raven to find it in his room. Out of nowhere, Neville runs down to where the four where talking.

"Harry, I don't know who it did, but you'd better come," Neville says, running away to the Gryffindor Common Room.

Harry and Tilly are first through and see the mess that was made of Harry's room. Harry realises that the dairy is missing, but on his bedside table sees; a half-eaten green apple, one snake earring and ring, and snake scales? Harry is more than perplexed by these things, but thinks for a second; Malfoy likes apples and wears a snake ring. Lilly said she lost one of her snake earrings, and she has a pet snake; that sheds!

"Lily, what were you doing before you found us? You came to us just before Neville did." Tilly stares at her brother, shocked.

"What are you implying James?"

"That you and Malfoy came here and ransacked my room. Leaving behind your missing earring and Malfoy's half-eaten apple. What were you doing in my room?!"

"I was never in your room and nor was Draco!" Tilly snaps glaring at Harry.

Harry takes a second and decides he was rash; to a degree.

"Ok fine. You weren't, but I bet Malfoy was here. I'm telling you Lills he's bad for you!" Harry's anger flared; his mind flashed back to what Malfoy had asked him and Ron when they were Crabbe and Goyle. Malfoy would never date his sister! Ever!

"James, we've been over this..." Tilly says, surprisingly calm.

"NO! This is it; you can't be around him anymore." Harry made his way out of the room; figuring it was the diary that was taken.

"You don't get to decide about my life!" Tilly follows; screaming.

"I can, and I will! If I ever see him near you again-"

"You'll what?" Harry looks dumbfounded. "That's what I thought," Tilly mumbled walking passed, Harry. Harry goes to hit Tilly, but she blocks his hand in hers. Tilly is quite a forceful person; when she has to be. Harry suddenly feels faint and lightheaded; no one had any idea, but it is from Tilly, drawing the life out of Harry.

Tilly bolts out the door and runs through the halls to the great hall; where lunch is being served. Harry is close behind, and then the others tailing him.

"James, I'm not doing this again," Tilly calls out, slowing down as she enters the Great Hall. Harry completely forgets about the other students and teachers in the hall and yells to Tilly.

"Do you think a pure-bloods like Malfoy and his family will ever truly love you; a Half-Blood." Harry roars. "A muggle-born was your Mother." Harry states; gasps are heard all around. "Odd you haven't told the people closest to you; anything." Tilly stares blankly; her eyes wide in bewilderment, tips of her ears turning a bright red; in anger.

Draco makes his way over slowly to where the two were now only inches apart. As Draco is a few meters away, Tilly's hand connects with Harry face and a slap rings through the room. Draco knows the pain Harry is in and sees his next moves before anyone. Throwing himself in between Harry and Tilly, he feels a stinging pain on his cheek. Harry locks eyes with Malfoy; who just took the slap he had intended for Tilly. "Malfoy." Harry spits, looking up at Draco.

"Potter." Draco spits, positioning his arms to hold Tilly behind him. Snape is having to be held down by many staff; while this is all happening. "Till, it's time to go." Draco takes Tilly's hand before anyone can object; walking to Tilly dorm room.

Once Tilly and Draco are out of the room, Snape brakes out; he dashes down to Harry. Snape locks eyes with Harry, and he can tell the boy regrets what he said. That doesn't change that he said something nor that he shouldn't have said it.

"Potter, detention two weeks." Snape runs out of the room. It seems as if he's gliding above the ground due to his clock. Severus makes it to the Slytherin Common Room and makes his way upstairs.

Draco sends Tilly to get into more comfortable clothes as he lies down on her bed. Coming out of the bathroom, Tilly sees Draco is resting on her bed, making her way to him sitting on the edge of the bed watching Draco. "Lass, come here." Tilly crawled onto the bed and into Draco's arms. "I don't care about your blood. You're the only person I truly have." Draco snuggles his head into Tilly hair and neck.

"I should have told you; at least," Tilly whispers and lowers her head. Draco lifts Tilly face to his. The two facing each other, only air separates them.

"You're allowed to have secrets," Draco spoke then his voice goes hoarse and in a low whisper. "To me, you will always be Matilda Lillian Snape. No matter your parents. I will always love you." Draco's eyes glance down at Tilly's lips then back to her eyes. Tilly sighs; knowing she hasn't lost Draco.

"Thank you. I love you. You're the greatest best friend." Tilly turns back around and lies down as does Draco and the two-fall asleep. Snape opens the door and sees Tilly and Draco fast asleep in each other's arms. Not wanting to walk them Snape leave the room and decides to speak with Tilly tomorrow.

21st January 1993

Tilly had managed to stay clear of Harry for the last week; even with classes. Now Draco and Tilly were walking up to the quidditch stands to watch Gryffindor and Hufflepuff play, when McGonagall, Ron and Harry stop then and ask Tilly to come with them. Tilly nods and looks straight at Harry, turns to Draco pulls him into a hug and kisses his cheek, then walks with the three.

"Was that necessary?" Ron asks for Harry.

"Yes." Tilly simply says then turns into the hospital, with Minerva telling them to brace themselves. Tilly freezes, there lying in bed petrified is Hermione. "Mione!" Tilly yells going to her side and holding her hand as best she can. Ron and Harry stared and answered any question McGonagall has; Tilly is too shocked to answer any questions.

Harry and Ron leave as Snape comes in the room.

"Dad," Tilly wraps her arms around him and holds him close.

"I know, Pumpkin. It's ok." Snape rubs Tilly back calming her. "I should let you know; there are more rules to try and protect people. Teachers will walk you to class, and the curfew will be 6:00. You aren't allowed out of the Common Room unless for classes or to eat."

"Dad, you know it's possible for me to be the one opening the chamber." Tilly sighs.

"No. I know my daughter better than anyone, besides Draco. You couldn't have done this; especially to Hermione." Tilly nods agreeing but is still unsure. She hasn't told Snape of Voldemort's plans for her. And she doesn't know if she ever will. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
81.5K 624 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
3.3K 11 27
Nora Lily Snape is the daughter of famous potion master Severus Snape. Not only that but the goddaughter of Lucius Malfoy. But what will happens when...
39.8K 1.4K 20
"She'd promised she'd never leave me." Clara Diggory, Cedric Diggory's sister, Ginny Weasley's best friend. It's her first year at Hogwarts, but not...