The Impossibilities of Us

By beedazzle

"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling. "That I fucking like you, Danie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Pt. 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Pt. 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 Pt. 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 Pt. 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 30

1 1 0
By beedazzle

"So this is about her?" he asks dumbstruck while pointing at the skateboard rank where his dear friend is at right now.

"N-No," I stutter. That was the most suckiest lie ever.

"No no. Tell me. Is this about her?" he asks.

I just shake my head, careful to not stutter just like I had previously done.

"This is about her then," he says. I look at him to expect a smirk on his face, but it was just a straight face.

"It's not. Now let me out of the car," I glare at him.

"Not until you tell me why you're crying about her," he says folding his arms.

How stupid can you be, Daniel? Is it not obvious enough? I like you and you like another girl!

"I'm not crying because of her."

"Bullshit and we both know it."

"Well let me out of the car and I'll tell you the truth," I try.

"Okay but only if you promise me that you'll actually tell me once we get out of the car."

"Okay."

"Promise me," he says.

"Promise," I state as I cross my fingers.

Poor Daniel doesn't realize that I'm crossing my fingers.

He unlocks the child lock and I'm finally free!

I run out of the car and try to make the run for it. I don't worry too much about the car because I know for a fact that Daniel will bring it to the house. Because that's just how he is. He actually cares. Or well I hope so.

Before I even step at least 5 feet away from the car, an arm grabs my waist pulling me to them. And it's Daniel. Ugh, mission unaccomplished.

"Now tell me," he says.

"Tell you what?" I ask with a fake bemused look.

"The truth. Why you were crying," he says.

He's looking at me intense which I don't know why. I understand that he wants to know, but why does he seem kind of upset but mad at the same time?

"Allergies."

That is the most stupidest excuse for why you're crying. I'm stupid.

"The truth, Belle," he says.

I couldn't escape or run away now because of his hand that had a good grip on my waist. We were close, but I shrug off the butterflies I felt in my stomach because I can't start to like him more if I have no chance in being with him.

"I'll tell you the truth at the house. Just not in public. Please," I plead.

He sighs, "Okay, let's go."

He walks to the car, freeing my waist from his hands and I follow behind him.

"What about your umm friend," I hesitantly question.

He just ignores what I say and gets in the car. I follow by going into the driver's seat.

The whole ride was filled with awkward silence and music then nothing else. I just stared at the road while he was just on his phone, surprisingly not saying a word.

It got me thinking. And it even got my nervousness higher.

My mind was just annoyingly rambling while we sat there in awkward silence. He's acting odd while I'm just feeling way too uncomfortable not talking.

And by rambling, I mean like...

'What if he really does like that girl and they fall in love and then they get married then have 10 babies then there will be 10 kids that are Daniel's with another girl. They'll be called Daniel and green eyed girl junior. Then I'll be continuously reminded that the girl got to him before I could and that he liked her and not me. What if I had to babysit the Daniel and green eyed girl juniors. And then the juniors will have kids and Daniel will be a grandfather and the family just keeps growing and growing. Then that means I'll be reminded of Daniel not liking me more and more...'

Yeah. That was my mind exactly.

We were home and Daniel just went out of the car and into the house with his phone in his hand without saying a single word to me. That just made me more nervous because I have no idea why he seems to be ignoring me.

I exhale very deeply before getting out of my car, locking it, and then going into my house.

I enter the living room and see everyone except for Daniel and Riv on the couch watching a show. "Hey," I greet them.

They all greet me back as I walk up the stairs to my room.

Here we go, I think to myself before opening my room which Daniel is also living in.

He was nicely sat on the rolling chair and he had rolled it in front of my bed. He motioned for me to sit on the bed on the spot beside him and I comply right after dropping my lanyard and phone onto the bed.

Is it just me or is it hot in here?

"Explain," he simply says. Okay thank god he isn't ignoring me like I thought he was.

How am I going to tell him. Fuck I didn't even think it out in the car while I had the whole damn ride to think of what to say. All I stupidly did was ramble about his future kids with green eyed girl.

He was looking me deeply in the eyes while I did the same too.

"Sooo..." I trail off not knowing what to say. "What specifically am I supposed to explain?"

He gives me that 'are you kidding me' type of look and says, "Why were you crying about the girl you saw me hanging out with?"

You know what. Just fuck it.

I stand up and walk to the side of my bed, the place where it has more space in the room while his eyes were on me the whole time. I don't want to suffocate while saying it. So here we go.

"I-I came to the park because I wanted to confess to you something only to find that you were having the time of your life with that girl and I don't know maybe I got jealous or not, but I froze and stood still watching you so smiley with her and I thought that you liked her and that I had missed my chance," I say very loudly in just one breath. I inhale a huge breath to recover from that very long non-breathy speech.

He stands up from the chair and walks to me, "So you were jealous?"

I shrug but nod my head right after, not meaning to do it but I did. I mean the truth will always come one way or another.

He scoffs unexpectedly, "Are you fucking kidding me right now!?" he raises his voice. "You don't have any right to be jealous because I wasn't the first one to be out with another person. This morning we kissed. At first it was because of your panic attack, but after that, you kissed back making me think that it was actually something. And then hours later, you go out with another guy who isn't the one you had previously kissed? Why the hell should you be the one who was jealous when you were the one who started it first!"

So he was jealous? Of me going out with Pres? God am I such a fucking idiot!

But then I have to keep in mind of the green eyed girl.

"Why would you be jealous when you were out with that insanely beautiful girl, huh!" I accuse.

We were both now yelling at each other so loud that I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood can hear us, but I just don't mind it because I was so focused on this little argument.

"Yeah I was out with my fucking cousin, Belle! She's my fucking cousin!"

Then suddenly, my heart fluttered. He was jealous of Pres and he wasn't out flirting with another girl. It just made me feel way better than before. But at the same time, it made me feel a little bit guiltier as well.

"O-Oh," I stutter speechless.

"Yeah and don't forget that you went out with Preston, Belle. You went out with him right after we kissed this morning. I thought it meant something since you kissed me back, but I guess it didn't!" he yells.

"Daniel, if I hadn't went out with him, I wouldn't have realized my feelings for you! You gave me this stupid hickey and now thanks to you, I figured out my feelings. I told Pres about it and the whole rest of the day was just a friend date, nothing more!"

"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling.

"That I fucking like you, Daniella Jamie Grey!" I yell.

"And I fucking like you too, Arabella May Jhonson!" he yells back.

And the next thing I know is that we're no longer yelling. I hadn't even noticed that we went closer and closer to each other until I felt his breath on my lips and his nose nuzzling against mine as he bent to my level, his body towering over mine.

I pull him to me and smash my lips onto his and it barely took a second for him to respond to it. My lips were greeted with his very soft ones as we passionately kissed each other. I was fiddling with his hair as we continued the kiss as my hand roamed all around it. It didn't take a while until he started deepening the kiss. I feel his tongue against my lips as he was asking for an entrance and I opened my mouth to feel his tongue smoothly on mine.

This kiss was way different from the one last time. It's just so unexplainable. It's like you don't know the feeling until you actually feel it. Okay that sounded like it made no sense but oh well.

We both pull back in desperate need of air and we were both breathing heavily just staring into each others' eyes. We were still close together as his hands were around my waist and my hands were around his neck as he was bending down to my level.

That just really happened. I kissed Daniel again. And he likes me.

The comets in my stomach come back, but this time they felt like very huge grenades exploding through my fluttering chest.

"Go on a date with me," I whisper.

He wrinkles his eyebrows, "Aren't I supposed to be the one to ask you that?"

"Then ask me," I smile.

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

"Umm I may have to think about it," I say as I put on the thinking face. I shake my head, "I don't think I can."

He chuckles, "Well I'm not taking no as an answer, princess."

"So show me one more time exactly why I should go out on a date with you then I'll change my answer."

And then once again, he smashes his lips onto mine.

This felt amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
8.1K 137 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
118K 4.8K 75
#3 - Shocks 27/9/19 "Don't hold back." I whisper, and he brings his face up to look into my eyes. He looks conflicted, but the lust raging inside of...