Emotionless✓

By ambimbohh

She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's... More

prologue
character aesthetic
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
Epilogue

fourteen

9.1K 275 86
By ambimbohh

Alexandra

"So," Dante started, "You were sneaking out together ? "

"Mhm"

"Yes."

He look at us suspiciously, "Is there anything going on between both of you ?"

I spoke before Lucas could, "Absolutely nothing."

"Okay okay, you guys, you guys go ahead and, have a nice day!"
Dante says and run out of my room as soon as he look at Lucas. I shrugged it off and jump back down on my bed.

Lucas lay beside me after I get comfortable. We lay on the bed in silence for about a minute, then something pop in my head.

"How was the 'surprising your mom' goes ?"
I question him with my eyes on the ceiling.

"You still remembered ?"
He whispers as I feel his eyes on me.

I smiles and turn my head to look at him, "Of course."

His face soften and he smiles back,
"Well, the other day when my mom came home from her trip, Jace was like acting normal.
Then when she got well rest and everything, I showed up.
I knocked the door and their butler open, and mom was like coming to see who I was.
When she saw me, she looks surprised because Jace and I look alike.
Then I told her that I was Jace's friend, she believed me but kept glancing my way when Jace and I talked.
After that, we told her the truth.
She was so surprised and happy.
We caught up on our lives and have dinner together with her husband."

Lucas looks really happy at the memory, his eyes lit up when he talks about his mom. I'm so happy for him.

We talked more about his family and it was so funny, interesting and heartwarming. I would really love to meet his mom and stepdad. But one thing I notice is that he doesn't look really happy when we talked about his foster parents. I don't blame him, he told me that his foster parents doesn't give him much attention.

Like how could they not give him attention ? Lucas is like, the most friendly, funny, charming and fun to be around with. I would literally stop whatever important thing I got to do just to spent time with him.

"What are you thinking about ?"

You, again.

I smiles at him, "Nothing important."

Lucas turn his body to face me, with his arm supporting his head, he smirks,
"So does that mean I'm not important ?"

I laugh at his sudden cockiness, "Maybe."

"Don't lie to yourself, Princess."

"Princess ? Nope, don't like it."

"Okay then, Elizabeth."

I look at him, surprised,
"How do you know my middle name ?"

A grin etch on his face as he play with the rings on his fingers,
"Literally, almost everyone know about it now, after your bickering with the blonde girl in school."

Realising that he was talking about the other day when I was arguing to a girl named, Aurora, I say,
"You know, probably everyone had forgotten about it now."

"But I don't."

He smiles.

~

I skip in the kitchen to see all of my brothers were already there, preparing to eat dinner. It's weekend so Lucas is at his house, with his foster parents, even though I begged him to stay here. That bitch won't stay.

"Buonasera fratelli." I greeted.

None of them response, so I just walk towards Julian, tap his shoulder to get his attention. He look at me with a questioning look,
"Good evening."
I says and walk towards Michael, tap his shoulder and greet him.
I did this to all of them and sit back down when I'm finally done greeting them.

"Attention seeking whore."
Dimitri mumble.

"Facts."
I mumble in response.

We start eating our dinner after a few talks here and there. Alex and the triplets asks a few questions about my day since Luke, Raymond and I went shopping. There was a lot of interesting moments.

"You won't believe what happened," I started, they look at me expectedly to continue, "I heard some girl gossiping about me."

"Wait really ? What were they talking about ?"

"One of them were like 'Is it true that she's the sister of the Rose family ?' and the other one was like 'Yeah I saw it on their instagram post' while the other one was like 'I heard they're acting like they're siblings but they're actually fucking.'"
I said and continue,
"Why does they ALWAYS think that I'm fucking you guys ? Like, lots of people thought that I was Alex's girlfriend. It's so frustrating."

"Who were the girls anyway ?"
Dimitri asks.

"I think they call each other Gianna, McKayla and I don't know.. Sam ? I think it's Sam."

"OH OH I know them."
Dante piped in.
"It is said that they spread tons of rumours and literally everyone in school hate them."

"I almost slept with McKenzie—"

"McKayla."
I corrected Damien.

"Right. I almost slept with her, but she has feet fetish and I got low key creeped out when she tried to— yeah so I made up excuses."
Damien said with frown.

"Damn."
Julian muttered.

Michael and Alec were trying to hide their laughter with a cough while the rest of us laughs at him.

An hour and a half later

"Alex, c'mere."

Alex look at me across the living room with a bored face, "No."

I make a deadpan expression and walk towards the couch he was sitting. I take off my hair tie, giving it to him,
"I wanna see if you could tie a girl's hair."

He sighs,
"Why ?"

"To see if you could treat your future girl better."

"Okay fine."
He grumbled.

The next few minutes went by me teaching him how to tie a hair, braid and bun. He learn it really quick and suggested that I should teach the others, too. I take his suggestion and teach my other brothers.

We have a lot of fun time together. Dante was being his stupid self and accidentally learns how to braid hair, just by playing with mine. That guy's stupidity turns into smart-ity.

That's not even a word but whatever.

As I lay back down the couch, I got two notifications on my phone. One from Alec, who send me a picture of Miki tying my hair. The other notification from instragram, telling me that I got a new dm. I edited the picture of me and Miki, posted it on instagram and decided to watch some movie before checking my new dm.

Instagram Posts

Instagram dm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 13K 34
Sequel to 'Their principessa' || read the first to understand Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ Isabella Cortello-Moratti. A girl who had many dreams, all...
6.1M 160K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
73.7K 2.9K 31
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
2.7M 80.1K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...