It will always be you

By taekook_231

[Completed story] Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood friends. Taehyung has a crush on Jungkook for 2 years. ... More

β€’Β°RolesΒ°β€’
β™‘ 1 β™‘
β™‘ 2 β™‘
β™‘ 3 β™‘
β™‘ Part 5 β™‘
β™‘ Part 6 β™‘
β™‘ Part 7 β™‘
β™‘ Part 8 β™‘
β™‘ Part 9 β™‘
β™‘ Part 10 β™‘
β™‘ Part 11 β™‘
β™‘ 12 β™‘
β™‘ 13 β™‘
β™‘ 14 β™‘
β™‘ 15 β™‘
β™‘ 16 β™‘

β™‘ Part 4 β™‘

2.5K 73 10
By taekook_231

JUNGKOOK POV.

We came in my room. I slowly putted Taehyung down on my bed then sat down next to him.

Tae, I'm so sorry. Don't worry, you will be fine. I just need...ahhh where is my stupid phone?? - I was so angry on myself but then Taehyung called me.

Hyung, p-please calm d-down. I'm f-fine. - He said and again smiled to me. I send message to my mum to come home fast.

Shhh, Tae mom will be home soon. She will know what we should do. - I said and then softly kissed his forehead. He was blushing, cute.

Ahm, ahm. - Yoongi coughed behind us.

What hyung? - I asked and looked at him with no expression on my face.

Jungkook, are you really sure about that what you said in the school?? - Yoongi asked me.

Yes, I am sure. Thank you for driving us here. - I said and again looked at Taehyung.

What y-you said in t-the school h-hyung? - Taehyung asked me.

Nothing Tae, don't talk too much. You must to rest. Mom will be here soon.

Jungkook we are going, take care of Taehyung. - Jimin said then they left from there and I turned my face to Taehyung again.

•°•

TAEHYUNG POV.

Jungkook hyung was different. I can see in his eyes that he is worried for me but there was something what I didn't knew what is it?? I was staring at him until he called me out of my thoughts.

Tae, is it everything okay?? - He asked.

I'm f-fine hyung. - I softly smiled.

Are you sure?? You was staring at me for long time. I was calling you but you was deep in your thoughts.

Ummm...I...it's just...- I was trying to form words but I can't. In that time his mom came.

Omg Taehyungie what happened baby?? - She asked me.

Some idiots from our school beated him. - Jungkook said with angry face.

Are you okay sweetie? - She asked.
I'm fine mom. - I said.

Mom please help him with his bruises. Can he stay here tonight again? - Jungkook said.

I will help to him and of course that he can stay here. You will take care of him on the night. - She said and smiled to us. After treating my bruises she left in the kitchen to make me soup for eat.

•°•

Tae you should rest after eating. - Jungkook said and patted my head.

I will hyung. Thank you for coming to me today. - I said.

I failed in protecting you Tae. I'm the worst friend. - Jungkook said and in that time I grabbed his hand.

Hyung you are the best friend ever. You was always here for me. - I said and looked at his eyes.

He almost started crying so I slowly pulled him in my embrace. His head was on my chest, I rested one hand on his waist while other hand was stroking his hear.

Tae tell me if I am heavy for you. - He said and I smiled.

Don't worry hyung, I'm fine. - I said and in that time I felt his hands around my waist. He was hugging me, I was so happy. I wanted to scream.

Why he beated you this time?? - Jungkook asked me.

He said to stay away from you. - I said and my voice almost cracked. Jungkook pulled a little of me and looked in my eyes.

You will never do that,okay? - He said and then kissed my nose and lied back on me.

I will never stay away from you. - I softly said.

•°•

JUNGKOOK POV.

I was lying on Taehyung chest while he was stroking my hair. I was feeling so safe in his arms, I think that Jimin and Yoongi are right.

I'm in love with Taehyung, I hope that he likes me too. In that time my mom came in the room but I was pretending to sleep.

Awww cute. - My mom said.

Shhh, he is sleeping. - Taehyung softly said trying to not "wake me up".

How you will eat now? - My mom asked him.
I will eat with him, just put the food there mom and thank you for making it. - He said.

No problem sweetie. - My mom said.
Mom can I ask you something? - Taehyung suddenly said.

Sure honey. What is it? - My mom said and then sat down on the bed.
Did Jungkook ever talk about someone special to him?

Hmmm about someone that he love, no he is not. He always just talking about you. I think that he likes you. - I was listening my mom, I almost jumped when she said that.

Mom, you know I like him 2 years. I wish that he likes me too, I'm afraid of coffesing because I don't want to ruin our friendship. - Taehyung said.

•°•

I knew it that you likes him. - My mom squiled.
Shhh, mom don't be so loud. He will hear us. - I smiled inside of me because I heard everything and now I know what I must to do.

Sorry not sorry Taehyungie. I hope you two will be together because you two will be so good couple. - My mom said to Taehyung.

I started to slowly moving like hint that I'm going to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked at my mom who was smiling and then Taehyung which face was red like tomato.

Mom is it everything alright?? - I asked.
Yeah, I just bringed the soup to you two. - My mom said.

Ohh okay. Taehyung come, let's go to eat. - I said and then sat up.
Okey, you two eat I'm going downstairs. - My mom said and then left from there leaving us alone.

Hyung can you give me that soup?? - Taehyung asked me than something came in my head.

Wait Tae, I will feed you. - I said and took the bowl of soup.

H-hyung I can eat-.... - He was talking but I cutted him with spoon of soup.
Shhh and now eat, you need energy now. - I said and continued to feeding him.

•°•

TAEHYUNG POV.

After eating I lied down on the bed with Jungkook next to me.

Tae we will not go in the school tomorrow. - Jungkook suddenly said.
I know that I can't go, but why are you don't will go. - I asked.

Because if you are hurted I'm hurted to. I will stay with you at home and that is the last. - He said and then again lied his head on my chest while hugging me for my waist.

My heart was beating so fast, maybe his mom was right. Maybe he likes me too. - I thought to myself.

Tae when you will recover we will go somewhere. I must to say something to you. - Jungkook said and I started panicking without reason.

Hmm okay hyung. - I said and then Jungkook came more closer to me and kissed me on my cheek. I almost fainted out.

Jungkook fall in sleep so fast but I still was thinking what he must to say to me. What if he will confess to me??? No Taehyung, why he would do that???

He probably don't likes you, but what if he do?? Aish, I'm so confused but in the same time happy because Jungkook is in my embrace.

•°•

NEXT DAY - JIMIN POV. -

I was waiting for my boyfriend in front of the school when one of Taehyung bullies came to me.

A-are you Jimin?? - He asked me.
Yes I am, why?? - I said.
You are Taehyung's friend, right?? - He again asked.

Yes, why are you asking?? - I started to be angry.
Listen to me, I'm Minjae, I'm Kai's friend. Please say to Taehyung that he must to be so careful after this. - Minjae said to me.
Why?? What that idiot wants from Taehyung?? - I asked.

Listen, Kai loves Jungkook so he bully everyone who is near him. - He said.
Why he than don't bully me or Yoongi??

Because he knows that you two are dating. Please just say this to Taehyung. I must to go now, if Kai see me I will be in the problems. - He said and then left.

I was thinking about all of this when somebody hugged me from back. I knew that was Yoongi so I didn't turned around but then he came in front of me.

Babe, what is wrong? - He asked me.
We must to protect Taehyung. - I just say that and looked at Yoongi.

•°•

What you mean Jiminie?? - He asked me then I said to him what Minjae said to me.

If it is that truth we must to say this to Jungkook and Taehyung. They both can be in the danger. - Yoongi said.

So we are skipping today's classes?? - I asked.
Yes, now let's go to Jungkook's house.

With that they left from school and left to Jungkook's house. When they came there Jungkook's mom opened the door for them.

Hi Mrs. Jeon. Are Jungkook and Taehyung awake?? - I asked her.
No, they are still sleeping but you can go inside and wake them up. - She said.

Ohh okey, thank you. We must to talk with them. - I said, we thought to go but Mrs. Jeon stopped us.
Is it this about Taehyung?? - She asked.

I nodded and then said to her what Minjae said to me. She was listening to me while almost started to cry, she was so afraid of losing Jungkook or Taehyung.

We will protect them Jimin, don't worry. I will talk with his mom. - She said, I thanked to her then me and Yoongi left in Jungkook's room.

When we came in the room we found Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping in each other arms. We took the picture of them.

•°•

And they said that they are not dating. - Yoongi said and chuckled.
Okey, let's go to wake them up. - I said and then we came closer to bed and started to waking them.

Taehyung, Jungkook wake up guys. We must to talk about something important. - I yelled.

After almost 5 minutes they woke up. We sat down on the bed and looked at them.

Good morning sleepy heads. - I said and smiled.
Good morning Jimin hyung. - They said in the same time.

Woah, creepy but okay. So we must to talk about something important. - I said.

What happened?? - Jungkook asked me. I told to them what Minjae said to me and that I told to Jungkook's mom too and that she will talk with Taehyung's mom. I can see the tears in Taehyung's eyes.

W-why is t-this h-happening to me?? - Taehyung now was crying.

Shhh Tae look at me. - Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

Tae nothing will happen. I will protect you, they will not do anything to you, okay? Please don't cry, it's hurting me to see you crying. - Jungkook said and then hugged Taehyung while Taehyung hugged him back.

•°•

Hiii my dear and beautiful followers. I will post one more part today 🥰
.
I hope you are all healthy and happy.
.

I want to know something what you think. One girl on my instagram account asked me can I make a story with quotes. ~ What you think about that??? ~
.
Please tell your opinion, it will mean a lot to me 💜💜💜💜💜
.
Take care Army 💞💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.2K 40
A young Park Jimin has the biggest crush on a close family friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkooks never viewed Jimin as anything more than a kid but what ha...
289K 6.9K 39
What will happen if the most popular boy in ur school likes you, but you like someone else? Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in your school, in a...
29.7K 1.2K 17
Jungkook and Jimin are roomates . They got to known eachother and are best friends now in three years of being roomates . Jungkook have a boy...
166K 10.9K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...