JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

3.1K 117 270
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You feel really light when you open your (e/c) eyes. You have no idea where you are, all you can see wherever you look is black. There seems no end or beginning in this space. Opening your mouth to call for no one in particular you come to realize that you can't even talk. Your lips move but there's no sound coming out.

'What is all of this? Well at least I can still hear my thoughts.'

Seeing nothing you can do around here you decide to just walk forward. You have no idea where you're going, but you have a feeling that something has to happen eventually. And you're right, after a short while of just walking forward, something seems to appear in the distance. The closer you get the more you can make out what it is until you're finally standing in front of it.

'A door in the middle of nowhere. This gonna be good... I watched enough horror movies to know what could happen.'

...

'Fuck it. I'm going in.'

Stepping through you would've let out a loud shriek if your voice wasn't gone, once the door slammed shut loudly behind you the sound echoing around you until it fades.

'Jeez I probably looked ridiculous right then and there.'

Your gaze turns from the door back to the front, the mist makes it hard to see through. But it lasted for only a few seconds before the white cloud disappears and you stand in front of what appears to be another door of a huge building. A mansion to be exact. For some odd reason it feels like something is pulling you in, your legs move on their own and the next thing you know you're already inside, walking around without much of a thought.

'I don't know what all of this means, why am I even inside? There could be someone or something inside who maybe doesn't want me to just be here.!'

"Find it..."

'Who's out there?!'

"...Find... it...."

A force pulls you towards the mansion's stairs and up to the next floors. You pass many different rooms each door having a different color and engravings. You get pulled up further until you finally stop under a worn out attic door. You can feel something grasping your hand and pulling it  lightly towards the small door of the room above, but you're out of reach. There's no ladder or anything else near that could help you.

"Find it."

Suddenly you're getting yanked away, flying all the way back outside of the mansion and further until you can't make its silhouette out anymore.

~~~

You sit up from the bed with a gasp. Rubbing your eyelids and stretching your limbs you throw the sheets off yourself and get out. Ruffling through your (h/l) (h/c) hair and taking in deep breathes of air.

You: "What a weird dream.. I'm gonna get ready and then visit Mrs. Smith like we agreed to."

Yesterday when the two women went back to the lobby and called the police, the villains and you moved into another spare room Miss Margaret had prepared for the time being. On their way out Kira made the husband into one of his bombs, the body once discovered by the police vanishing to nothing in front of their very eyes, leaving them no trace of evidence who might've been responsible. So after they found nothing else, they left the scene which gave you some time to pack up all the things you needed and wanted and say your goodbye to Margaret in case you won't see her when moving out. The moving service Mrs. Smith called helped you and already brought the stuff to your new home at the same day as well.
Now with all the guys now being their normal self again it's getting pretty cramped in this spare apartment room you all share. And it doesn't help that half of them are, well, quite sizable. But who doesn't love those huge buff bois? Getting ready and heading for the door you call out.

You: "I'm going now everyone, don't break anything while I'm gone!"

Santana: "How long will you be gone?"

You: "I'm not sure."

Santana: "Stay a bit longer."

You: "Love to Santana, really.. But we want this to be done so we get to move into our new home nice and quick. Later!"

The villains give you a short bye in return before going back to doing whatever. It didn't take that long for you to reach Mrs Smith's room and knock on the door. Door opens and you're greeted by the ravenette, her brown eyes light up when seeing you.

Mrs Smith: "Ah you're here come in, you can make yourself comfortable on the couch."

Once seated the woman briefly tells you more about the house in its current state and everything else needed to know. In return letting you ask all the questions concerning it.

Mrs Smith: "Well that must be everything I had to tell you, so I'll give you the keys, documents and all of that."

She hands you a rather thick heavy folder and the keys for the building.

You: "Wait but I thought you would show me around that house?"

Mrs Smith: "I would really like to show you around myself, but I have other matters to attend to concerning my deceased husband and more. All of your things should be there as far as I know so you can immediately settle in. Maybe I'll visit you for an inspection later this month once all of this is taken care of."

You: "Alright I understand. And thank you again for this offer. Have a nice day Mrs. Smith!"

She nods smiling and tells you goodbye before you leave her to herself again. With the new folder and keys in your (skin tone) hands you hurry back, but before you could open the door yourself someone else beat you to it.

Doppio: "(Y/n)! Oh w-wait let me help you."

The pink haired boy takes the folder out of your hands, the unexpected weight pulling him down a little almost tripping over his own feet. Standing up straight he brings the item to the table in the living room where most of the villains are, switching through different channels on the TV as if its the most interesting thing in the world. Once they notice you enter their eyes turn to your form. You would lie if you say it doesn't make you a tiny bit nervous, you still haven't got used to all the attention of so many people at the same time.

Valentine: "Well? When will the two of you go? And what else did she say?"

You: "Actually she can't do that."

Dio: "What do you mean she can't do it."

You: "Basically, we can move in already today! She has important things to do but it's alright with her if we already settle in and so on and so forth."

Kira: "You're saying "we", so does that mean she knows about us?"

Diego: "She can't right? Right."

You: "I did say I have a few friends who need a place to stay and mentioned that you guys love to cosplay so she wouldn't be concerned of your looks, if she sees you all at her visit."

All villains: "What's a "cosplay"?"

You: 'Ah right. Cosplay wasn't a real thing in their time was it.?'

*~Small time skip brought to you by tequila Joseph~*

After a long time of explaining and repeating a few things about cosplay, you let out a big sigh.

Pucci: "That's quite interesting and a nice safe. The more you know."

Doppio: "Cosplay actually sounds pretty fun-!"

Diavolo: "It's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life."

Wamuu: "Are all humans in this time secretly like this?"

Esidisi: "We would've already seen one dressed up if it were the case."

Dio: "Hahaha! This sounds quite ridiculous if you ask me, why would anyone dress up like this in the first place?"

Diego: "I don't know but ya fellas do seem like those kind who would."

Diego states as if it's a matter of fact, glancing towards Dio, Diavolo and the Pillarmen with a smug grin.

Esidisi: "Ohh are you sure about that you animal?"

Valentine: "Just ignore this bimbo, he would probably do it as well."

Diego: "Wait what?!"

Before any other words or anything else which can end up worse between them gets exchanged you cut them off.

You: "Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna call my boss and tell her I'll go to work later today. After that we can leave I guess. So get ready."

Grabbing your (f/c) phone you dial Megan's number and let her know of your current situation. She tells you that things like this are no problem at all as long as you catch up on your working hours. With that said you hang up and take a look outside through a window. It's raining. Now that's on one side good because you don't have to wait until it gets dark to leave the house with them, but you don't want to get wet on the other hand by walking all the way there. It will bring unwanted attention to all of you and you also don't feel like it. The building is way farther away than expected but closer to your college. You don't have a car yet, but you doubt you could fit them all in a vehicle at once. You do have a driver license and drove a few times on your own, though never really needed a car because you could just easily take the bus to get anywhere. But just maybe you'll consider getting one after you payed the money for your new home back.

You: "Now that that's done, let's go."

Kira: "But how are we gonna get there? I'm assuming the building is quite far away."

You: "You're right. And because of that we'll take the bus."

Kars: "Won't it be full of other humans? You all use those kind of vehicles to travel from place to place in masses as far as I know."

You: "Nope, because of the pandemic less people are actually allowed to be close at the same time. Which means it should be alright."

Guess that's another thing to be grateful at this time. Grabbing your (f/c) bag you put your phone in and pull out some masks for each of them which you bought on your way home at the same day when that "accident" happened. They take them and inspect their own mask before trying them on just like they saw you wear yours. Some not as successful as the others.

Dio: "Tch. Why is mine just yellow while everyone else has something unique on it?! My mask should at least have the same level of design the others have!"

The vampire glares at his reflection of the mirror, tugging at the fabric to pull it down slightly. Meanwhile you help put Santana's red mask on himself once you saw him put it on top of his head instead over mouth and nose. Turning your head around and moving some (h/c) hair to get a better look you tell him.

You: "Dio. You have your mask on the wrong way round."

Realizing what you said to him is actually true, he quickly takes it off and puts it on the right way, adjusting it so you can't see his cheeks which turned a soft shade of pink from the embarrassment.

Dio: "R-Right. I already knew that."

Pucci: "The mask suits you well my friend."

Diavolo: "Especially the word bitch at the corner of your mask."

Dio: "You want to say that again?!"

Once Dio turns around to face Diavolo, the pink haired man has already changed back to the more innocent looking boy.

Doppio: "Huh me? I don't know what you're talking about."

Pucci: "Why don't we get going right now. We don't want to waste more time don't you think so as well (Y/n)?"

You send a thankful smile towards the priest, quickly you check if you haven't forgotten anything before putting on a jacket. Taking the folder and keys you head out together. Standing on the porch of the apartment building you take a look at the address you've noted down earlier and open up maps.

Diego: "Ooh what's that for lass/lad?"

Valentine: "This obviously is a map."

Diego: "I can see that! But how did she/he manage to push a huge piece of paper inside?"

The jockey inches closer towards you to inspect your (f/c) phone and searches for any possible opening where a map could fit in, sniffing all the while.

You: "You don't push anything in except a charger or maybe headphones. But nobody likes wires nowadays anyway. Now let's see here... Oh we can get in the same bus I always took to get to college! The bus stop is right over there."

And with that you walk towards said destination. The rain has now subsided a little, the water drizzles down onto your (h/c) (h/l) making it damp. But you don't really mind. It doesn't take long until you stand under the small roof of the stop waiting for the bus to arrive.

Kars: "The rain will definitely mess up my hair again."

You: "Mrs. Smith told me that each room you can settle in comes with a small bathroom, you can use it with the new hair products we bought recently when we're there."

Kars glances down at you while your (e/c) eyes check over the bus schedule on the glass wall. He makes a mental note to himself of your little offer, hiding his smirk at the thought.

Valentine: "This so called house seems bigger than an ordinary one, not that I'm complaining. How many rooms does it actually have?"

You: "Oh shoot I actually forgot to ask that... Or did I ask her and forgot the answer instead.?"

Dio: "Of all of the things you forgot to ask this woman it's this.?"

Kira: "As long as I don't have to share my room with anyone else I'll be fine with it."

You make a silent agreement with Kira and turn your attention over towards the bus driving towards the stop. The vehicle comes to a halt and the door opens for you all to step in. Stepping in you show your bus ticket you usually use and pay for the others telling the driver they are with you. The drink almost fell from the guy's hand and he was not really good in hiding his weird glances towards them which earned him a few glares back. You all take your seats where you have the most space, so there's room for everyone. Wamuu had a little difficulty getting a comfortable seat so he just decided to stand beside his masters. It seems no one else other than your group is inside, which makes you feel relieved.

??: "Hey you're that crazy person from the store!"

Spoke to soon.

You: "Excuse me?"

All eyes are now set on the small familiar blonde boy who has made his way towards you with his teddy clutched in his arms. A bright smile across his face.

You: 'Ah... It's that boy I met with his mother while grocery shopping... What does this kid even want?'

You: "Ah! Now I remember you, what is it?"

Jimmy: "I'm Jimmy! And I just wanted to tell you that I think you're not crazy. I talk with my teddy every day too! My momma just doesn't like my friend as much as dad did. She says talking with a nonliving or non-existing friend isn't healthy."

You: 'But doesn't every kid have some kind of invisible friend? Or am I just as weird?'

You: "Thank you for thinking I'm not crazy I guess, but you really-"

Jimmy: "Huh what is it? Oh! Teddy asks if you wanna be friends? He wants to give you our number!"

You: "Sure?"

The boy writes some numbers on a piece of paper full of tiny stickers which he pulls out of his pant pocket and holds it with one of his teddy's paws out towards you. You take it fold it together and put it in your bag.

Jimmy: "This is my stop! I gotta get out here bye bye!"

You tell him a quick goodbye as well, still confused on what just happened. Never in your life have you made friends that fast. Let alone with a six year old.

Wamuu: "It seemed like a nice and confident boy. Wasn't he there when we went to this store?"

Pucci: "Indeed, you should call him back someday."

Kars: "Shouldn't a mother or father be with such a young human child? What is he even doing here all alone."

You: "Dunno maybe he'll tell me at some point."

Dio: "What I Dio, definitely am sure of is that this child is quite loud and annoying. Like most brats."

After more than ten minutes the bus finally arrives at the stop where you all need to get off and walk the last bit of distance until you spot a lone building at the outskirts of this town/city. The closer you get the more you feel your jaw drop. Calling it a house is an understatement, it's more like a mansion! An outside staircase of stone leads towards the entrance where all of your packed boxes wait to be brought inside. It has long large windows and even a small balcony. The mansion is definitely one of the few older buildings you've seen around this area so far, but it seems to be in good condition. Big green healthy looking bushes grow along the staircase and farther around the property, along with some smaller trees. But despite being here for the first time, you can't help but get this nagging feeling you've seen it before...

Santana: "That's a big house."

You: "Yeah.."

Dio: "I like it. You actually have better taste than I thought."

You: 'I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that.'

Valentine: "It definitely is a huge upgrade from a small apartment room."

Doppio: "I can't wait to see how it looks like inside!"

Diego: "Mhhm! Thapfs som good qualiteh stome!"

Kira: "Did he really just take a bite from that railing of stone?"

Esidisi: "Idiot."

The jockey huffs in mild annoyance and munches on the last bit of stone before following you all inside. You take a short while to admire the foyer and grand wooden staircase leading to the upper floors.

There's not much in here for now but you're pretty sure with the company you have, it won't take all to long until this place gets filled with furniture and decor. You're definitively glad that there's no more renovating needed.

Valentine: "The first bedroom I'll find will be mine."

You: "Right. You guys can go off ahead and choose your rooms while I take care of the stuff outside!"

Pucci: "I'm going to help you, there are things you can't lift up on your own can you? And surely Kira can give you a hand as well."

Kira: "Hah?"

Doppio: "I'll help too!"

You: 'Things like that almost make me forget that those are the bad guys... But I ain't complaining!'

Kira: "I can manage to get a hand but I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant."

Together the four of you carry the boxes inside and take them to the bedroom on the first upper floor you choose as your own. Thanking them you were just about to unpack your things when a certain pillarman barges in.

Esidisi: "Human, Kars wants to see you in his new bedchamber. Now."

A/N: It's finally done 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。. Now that the group finally has their own home some things will get a lot easier! The dream sequence at the start is the second one I've ever written so bear with me if it's kinda bad (*μ_μ). I planned on publishing this chapter earlier but I had to wait until my laptop got fixed ( ; ω ; ). The next chapter will be another special and finished at Christmas. Hope you all are doing great in these awful times right now and find some joy.

See ya! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
116K 8.3K 102
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
199K 8.4K 51
[Y/N] gets caught up in a bizarre situation with certain men. [warning; slight gore] 💫all the artwork belongs to their rightful creators💫
89.9K 4K 30
[ Josuke Higashikata x Female Reader ] 16-year old (y/n) Kawajiri has her life turned upside down when she gets struck by a golden arrow. ❝ Fate has...