The Deadly Power Within - Son...

By ellahols33

Sonic The Hedgehog has always been different. Whether it be he only has memories of the past few months or th... More

Chapter 1: A New School
Chapter 3: To Tight For My Taste
Chapter 4: A Dangerous Threat
Chapter 5: A Deadly Mission
Chapter 6: I'm So Sorry Sonic
Chapter 7: Whole Team Together
Chapter 8: One's Black Mind
Chapter 9: Suspicion Is A Priceless Skill
Chapter 10: Manipulation Is Easily More Fun

Chapter 2: Making New Friends

538 13 40
By ellahols33

Pov: Mr. Riki

Knock knock knock

I heard someone knocking on my door. Strange, I wasn't informed that there was going to be a visitor during my class today.

"You can come in" I said, staring at the door waiting for the person to enter.

"I'm sorry to disturb your class sir" answered a voice from behind the door.

A hedgehog with sapphire blue fur and emerald green eyes walked into my classroom, head focused on the floor. He stood infront of me and every body in the room fell silent.

"Ah you must be the new student I forgot that you were coming today" I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder then faced the class.

"Everyone this is Sonic, be nice he's new to our school. Sonic you can go sit beside Shadow in the back" I smiled and pointed to his seat.

Sonic walked over and sat down then I continued the lesson.

Pov: Sonic

As I walked to my seat I felt the entire class's eyes on me. I wanted to throw up, my legs were so shaky. When I finally made it to my seat I practically fell into my chair. Everyone turned to pay attention to the teacher again and I sighed in relief.

"Pssst, hey, new kid, over here" someone whispered.

I looked to my left and saw a silver hedgehog with five spines on his forehead waving at me. He was pretty cute.

"I'm Silver it's nice to meet ya" he smiled and extended his hand towards me.

"H-hi I'm S- sonic it's nice to meet you t-to" I stuttered as I shook his hand, blushing out of embarrassment.

"Hey no talking in class you two" Mr.Riki said looking directly at us.

I looked down at my note book as he continued to teach the class but I felt someone staring at me. I looked to my right and saw a black and red hedgehog with crimson eyes staring directly at me. He looked like he was deep in thought.

Pov: Shadow

I stared at the new kid, Sonic, he had cought my attention, normally I wouldn't care about a new student at all but there was something different about him. I could sense he had chaos energy and a lot of it, mabye even more than me. There was something else too, a darker energy, suddenly I felt chills go down my spine. Who the hell was this?

He turned and looked at me. My eyes met his, they were a beautiful emerald and I couldn't stop staring. I growled and returned my attention back to the black board, but not before giving him my infamous death glare.

Pov: Sonic

I locked eyes with the ebony hedgehog. His eyes were bright crimson that reminded me of blazing fire and I couldn't help but smile at him warmly. He growled at me and I shrunk into my seat making myself as small as possible. The red stripped hedgehog glared at me as if he wanted to rip my throat out. I gulped and look down at my desk.
' He's probably just having a bad day, we don't even know each other so why would he hate me' I thought to myself.

I pushed the topic to the back of my mind and focused on the board with an equation and I mentally groaned. I layed my head on my book, allowing myself to drift off......

~~Flashback~~

"Hehehe Manic stop that tickles" I giggled as my big brother tickled my sides.

"No Sonic, you brought this on yourself for messing around" Manic smirked before tickling me under my arms.

"AAHHH OK OK ILL P-PAY ATTENTION J-AHAHAH J-JUST STOP PLEASE!!!" I begged him with tears in my eyes. My ribs were going to shatter if he didn't stop.

"Hmph fine but if you don't pay attention I won't stop next time." Warned Manic and he sat up then pulled me into a sitting position.

"I don't get it," I wined, " why do I have to study this. It makes no sense and when am I gonna need to work out -6ab(5-6y) +2b(8xy-3a) in a real life situation?" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well mabye one day your gonna want to be a chemist or something" Manic shrugged and turned towards the open book on the table.

"Nope, when I get older I'm not gonna do any work at all because I'm gonna be..........a STRIP-"

"THE HELL YOU WILL!!! " Manic yelled throwing the book at my head and knocking me over.
"I WON'T ALLOW ALL THOSE HORNY ASS PERVERTS TO EVEN LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BROTHER!!!" Manic growled pulling me into a possessive hug.

I looked up at him and smiled
"Don't worry big brother I promise nothing bad will happen to me as long as you promise to stay by my side and protect me ok?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"I promise Sonic I will always stay with you no matter what" He said then hugged me even tighter

~~End Of Flashback~~

BRIIIIIIINGGGG!!!!!!

I jerked awake and looked around confused then I remembered I was in class. I must have fallen asleep. Damn it Sonic.

"Hey, Sonic wanna come have lunch with me and my friends?" Silver asked.

I looked to my left still a bit dazed and mumbled
"Huh wha?"

"Do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?" The silver hued hedgehog repeated with a look of concern on his face.

"Oh uh y-yeah if you don't mind?" I replied and smiled nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Not at all c'mon let's go" Silver grinned and started packing up his books I followed suit and put my bag on my back then looked at the seat to my left.
'Hmm, I wonder where Shadow went' I pondered but the thought was pushed out if my head when Silver grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the cafeteria.

~~In The Cafeteria~~

When we arrived Silver and I were in the middle of grabbing our food trays when someone yelled.
"HEY SILVER OVER HERE!"
We looked in the direction of the voice and saw a light pink hedgehog waving for us to come over.
"Oh that's them c'mon Sonic let's go" Silver said and began walking towards the pink hedgehog.

"Hey guys, this is Sonic he's new here" Silver introduced me and I waved at all his friends.
"AAAAAAHHH HE'S SO CUUUUUTEEE!!!" The pink hedgehog shrieked and pulled me into a death hold so tight I couldn't breathe.
"I'm Amy it's so nice to meet you Sonic I love your fur that's such a gorgeous shade of blue" Amy squealed her eyes glazed over with awe.
"T-thanks Amy" I choked out trying to get air back into my lungs.

"The names Knuckles nice to meet ya Sonic."
I looked over to see a red echidna with dark purple eyes.
"Hi my name is Cream and this is Cheese it's nice to meet you Mr. Sonic" A soft voice spoke and I gazed at a peach coloured bunny that was wearing a small orange dress. Floating above her head was the blue Choa named Cheese.

"Hey I'm Blaze sorry about Amy she's kinda boy crazy" A purple cat said offering her hand out to me which I gladly accepted before sitting down next to Silver and taking a bit out of a chilli dog. Everybody settled down and Knuckles continued the argument about wether or not he could survive jumping off a building. Amy threw her plate of mashed potatoes at his face and yelled
"You retarded idiot your gonna kill yourself!"
Knuckles growled before smirking evilly and 'accidentally' spilling his ice tea all over her head.
"AAAAAHHH!!!! KNUCKLES YOU ARE SO DEAD" Amy howled then grabbed a handful of calslaw salad and chucked it toward Knuckles again.
"WHY YOU!!!''
Everyone else ducked under the table as the massive food battle above them commenced.

After a while everything went quite for some reason so we peaked out from under the table. We saw Amy with one of her feet on the table, her hand drawn behind her holding a chicken leg waiting to be launched at Knuckles. Meanwhile Knuckles was on his hands upside down on the edge of his chair with mashed potatoes smeared all over his body. They seemed to staring at something and their eyes portrayed fear and dread. I followed their gaze only to see the black and red hedgehog I sat next too in class, only, he had a piece of berry pie half draped on his head and a piece of lettuce stuck to his left cheek. If glares could kill the entire school would be long dead by now because he was wearing a glare that would have death itself shit his pants. Everyone froze in fear but I couldn't help it and burst out laughing

"pffffthahahahah!!" I cackled falling to the ground holding my stomach. My new friends immediately snapped their heads and looked at me like I was mental to the point where I would mention the principal wears a fake wig. The whole school seemed to hold its breath. Shadow stared at me with a look that clearly said 'Im going to kill you slowly and painfully' I shut my mouth and gazed into his crimson eyes. I saw something in them that I didn't recognise but it felt familiar to me and I couldn't stop staring. It was like I was hypothesized by his gaze. Suddenly Silver lunged at me and broke the ebony hedgehog's spell
"S-sorry about him Shadow he's new here please ignore him we're incredibly sorry" Silver croaked out and bowed apologetically towards Shadow.
He was still staring at me with those eyes and I felt uneasy like I was his prey and he was the preditor.

BRIIIIIIINGGGG!!!

The bell rang and soon everyone started to head to their classes. Silver grabbed my arm and helped me onto my feet while telling me how crazy I was. I looked back to see that Shadow was already by the exit. I scoffed then turned around and followed my friends to my next class. History.

A/N
HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I TOOK SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPDATE❗🥺I GOT COUGHT UP IN A THING CALLED NARUTO AND ONE PIECE BUT I'VE UPDATED A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS 💓❤️I DONT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE UPDATED BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.
PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS GOOD OR NOT OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME TO USE.✨BYEEEEEE BOOOOOTIFUL BITCHES✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...