The Mean Duo ✔

By Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... More

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

39~ Natalie White

989 54 6
By Themoodybooty

Tears ran down my eyes as I hiccuped in pain. My vision was partly blurred as I drove, the pain in my heart was unlike ever before. It felt like Emma's death all over again, I lost someone I loved yet again.

This is why you don't love people!

Through my hazy mental state and blurred vision, I failed to notice the black SUV blocking the road to the street my house is on.

It was too late for brakes when I realised that it won't move away. I kept going at high speed and crashed into the SUV.

The air bags of my car did a good job protecting me as the only pain currently coursing through my body was from my heart and we all know that's not from the crash.

Looking around me, I noticed my skin had several cuts and my head had several gashes. The interior and exterior of my car had some serious damage as the windshield along with the windows were shattered while the dashboard and the front of the car was totalled.

Throughout this whole scene and minor concussion, I didn't fail to notice the men in ski masks currently striding towards my dented door from the SUV that had minimum damage.

They removed my car door from its hinges and grabbed my forearm harshly before pulling me out. I didn't struggle as I just accepted my fate and went with them willingly. What do I have to live for anyway?

Once we reached another SUV parked in the side of the street, they grabbed a red cloth and pressed it against my nose. Inhaling a deep breath, I let the chloroform invade my senses and drifted away into the darkness.

Waking up felt painful, both mentally and physically. I waited a few minutes before opening my eyes in a stinking, rotten basement with dead mice on the ground. The only light illuminating this place came from an old school flame torch on the wall.

Trying to get up from the floor, I was pulled back down, only to realise my hands were chained to the wall.

What the fuck? Was I kidnapped by the mafia?

"She's up boss", I quickly turned towards the voice to see a man in ski mask speaking on the phone.

"If your boss is Hawthorn, tell him he can shove it where the sun doesn't shine!" , I struggled against the short yet heavy metal chains.

"Shut up bitch!", He slapped me with the phone.

"Pussy! Untie me and see if you can hold out against me!", I spat out the blood pooling inside my mouth. Upon hearing my words the man's hands automatically went to his groins but he quickly shook himself and went back to the call.

"Boss what do we do with her?"

"The Mayor won't drop out?"

"Should I then just kill her boss?"

"Trauma? The gun?"

"Yes sir. Understood", he gave me a look and hung up before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Just so you know. I let you kidnap me, if not you would have failed like the last time", I narrowed my eyes at him. But he ignored me and walked to the torch lighting this God forsaken place. He removed it from the wall and threw it on the ground before stepping on it.

It is now pitch black in this smelly ass place. I heard the man's footsteps approaching me eventhough I couldn't see him.

He stood a few steps infront of me and I could make out a shadow of him placing something on the ground, a bit out of reach. But if I squirmed enough, I could probably reach it.

"What the fuck are you doing?",I couldn't make out what he was upto and it made me anxious.

"Kill yourself"

My mind went blank at what he just said.

"What?"

"Kill yourself. That's the gun, your sister was murdered with"

Everything went blank. Did he jus-

"No!", I backed away from him

"We're being kind by not killing you overselves", he spat at me

"You can't get away with killing me you asshole!"

"We already did", He snickered as he shined his phone in my face. The sudden brightness momentarily blinding me.

But then after a minute I was able to read what was on the screen.

Daughter to the Californian Mayor dead in car crash

"You made things so fucking easy for us", He chuckled at my expense as I tried to gather myself.

I tried reaching for my phone, only to realise it has been removed from me. Panicking, I felt my heart rate fasten.

This is not how I- NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!

My body started shaking in its normal seizure like manner as if in a reflex.

"Killing me won't get that fucker the position!", I managed to collect and yell through my last bit of confidence

"You think the Mayor would be stable enough to remain in power after knowing his only remaining daughter also died? Just do us all a favour and kill yourself, after all you're the reason your sister died"

Just as the last few words left his mouth, images of the crash replayed in my head again. This time it wasn't in flashes. I relived the entire scene as the cold, dark and silent atmosphere felt familiar. I was shaking so hard that I didn't even hear nor notice the man leaving.

I was biting my lips as the scene played out, I held myself harshly as Emma died again in my head. My heart went into tachycardia as the seizures worsened. I could now feel the blood dripping down my lips from the area I have bitten into it.

I thought it couldn't get any worser but I was wrong, so wrong. The darkness messed with my brain as the scenes of the crash distorted and I was once again living the part where Emma is shot.

But then...she awoke. Her head hollow in the side with the blood dripping from her gunshot. Her voice echoed hauntingly as she called out to me.

"Natty you let me die"

"No! GO AWAY!!", I backed into the wall and coiled into myself, with tears streaming down my eyes.

"If only you didn't call him a coward...I'd still be alive Natty", Her usually dazzling face went dark as her eyes glowed red

"You killed me", She tilted her head while pointing an accusing finger at me

"No. I-I-DIDN'T! Th-this isn't r-real!", I grabbed my hair and opened my eyes to the darkness but nothing changed. She was still there. Bleeding from the head while pointing her index at me.

"Why did you have to kill me Natty? Did you hate me that much?", Her figure started walking towards me as I reached out and grabbed the gun as defense.

"Get the fuck away! You're not my baby sister!", I pointed the gun at the zombie kid

"I loved you Natty. Yet you never even acknowledged me or my death. You banned me from our house Natty. You did this to me!", The distorted Emma broke down crying making my heart break and shatter to pieces seeing her like this

"I'm sorry! I'M SORRY! But you're not her! My mind is playing tricks on me! Emma will never speak to me like that, she's three!", I tried convincing myself as I cried on to my hands, feeling the cold metal grazing my forehead.

"It's lonely here Natty. If you love me, save me", She was dangerously close to me now, I felt myself go breathless as I brought the gun closer to me. I looked down unable to look at the zombie kid, but I couldn't help the shaking as I flattened myself against the wall.

"I love you Natty.", The voice this time didn't echo.

It made me look up, my heart stopped as I saw my baby sister with no gunshot wound. She was her innocent self, wearing her favourite pink tutu and had her blonde hair in a bun. She had that breathtaking smile in her face as she outstretched her hand towards me.

"Let's just leave Natty", The sincerity in her tone made me realise that there is no one worth living for, except her. And she's not here. The only person that loves me is calling for me...who should I wait for?

The gun suddenly felt warm against my hand as I pulled it up to my head. My finger grazed the trigger as tears fell down my eyes.

As my index began to pull on the trigger, images of Xavier flashed throught my head. Moments with him replayed in my mind as sadness crept up within my heart.

Glancing from the gun to my sister, I realised that my work is not yet done but...it was too late.

I pulled the trigger and fell. Into a darkness much thicker than the ones I have ever witnessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
26K 895 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
7.6K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
44.8K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...