Statehouse Thoughts & Headcan...

By AnanaPanini

Headcannons, things I've noticed in canon, and random ideas More

Intro
List of all nicknames Florida has ever used
State Ages
Country personifications?
Alcohol, sleep, and anthems
A series of unfortunate events
Friends, music, and languages
Im not saying its accurate but-
Utah - Character Introspection
Illithiya (a continuation of the last chapter)
I Make It Worse
I found a thing
YALL LOOK AT THE NEW COMMUNITY TAB POST
Sicknesses, Disasters, and Weather
Goverment Sibling Headcannons
Personifications and Sides
Please dont divorce me
Things I Think Need More Attention
Totally random headcanon
I took a step back and
DC or Gov.
Give Iowa More Character-Centric Angst Fics, a petition
Chapstick, Hobbies, and Soft Moments

Zodiac Signs, Birthdays, and like- One (1) Unrelated Headcannon

462 13 16
By AnanaPanini

Continuing off my last chapter because at least two people agreed I'm not wrong, so here's... this
Not doing all of them but I can do more if y'all request a state.
(I got the birthdays from the day the settlements I listed in another chapter were founded)

Info for people who might not already know:

Rising signs: "The rising sign, or ascendant, is the Zodiac sign that was rising eastern of the horizon when a person was born. The ascendant is known as the mask one wears when meeting new people. It takes in both appearance and personality, which is why some may identify with their ascendant more than they do with their sun sign. The rising sign represents the first personality traits people exhibit naturally or in uncomfortable situations."

Ruling body/Planetary Influence: "Each zodiac sign has a planet that influences them the most. This planet can even be thought of as the source of their power and each zodiac sign exhibits qualities that resemble that of their ruling planet."

Flower sign: essentially their lucky flower, can symbolize traits in the person or meanings/messages they take to heart

Sorry I didn't include moon signs, the sections were getting long and I didn't have much time

Yes I know the formatting is weird, I'm testing a thing

Okay, I think that covers everything, oN WITH THE SHOW!

——————

Texas - Taurus - May 1st - Cancer Rising

Dominant Taurus traits: "Determined and Loyal"
Dominant Cancer Rising traits: "Protective and Polite"
(protective of both himself and select others)

"Public image is very important to Taurus"

Ruling body is Venus and with this degree it basically means he wants authority and is lowkey sentimental

"Stability is very important to them and that also makes them one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac. They are ready to endure and stick to their decisions until they are satisfied."

Element: Earth

Weakness: determination and stubbornness, spot the difference

"They dislike getting into any heated controversies but they are rapid to show how bull headed they are when they consider something is relevant enough as to be worth the fight."

"They do not like sudden changes"
wOw, couldn't have seen that coming.

Now for the romance since I know some of y'all want ship dynamic material
" Lovers born on May 1 are passionate and committed. They are rather affectionate and stable rather than adventurous and they prefer to settle for a serious relationship rather than date many people."
"They are attracted to creative and fun people with whom they can spoil and protect."

"Security is their base need and they are willing to sacrafice personal freedom in order to achieve it."
I'm not saying Texas would consider not seceding if it meant he could stay with his partner but that's exactly what I'm saying.

He's a closet romantic.
Like, cheesy romance novel level, Romeo Juliet, flowers and chocolates type romantic.

Totally unrelated to the previous hc, "Poppy is the flower of choice for Taurus zodiac."
Do what you want with that.

——————

Colorado - Arise - April 5th - Cancer Rising

Dominant Arise Traits: "enthusiastic and impulsive"
Dominant Cancer Rising Traits: "sweet and truthful"

"Aries Sun people possess a childlike quality that proves to be quite charming."

Element: Fire

"They are sharp tempered and usually vibrate when change produces in their lives. They feel as if perpetual change is essential for their development so they lose interest quickly and get bored easily."

Now I raise you; thrill seeker/dare devil Colorado
Think about the snowboarding stunts he'd try

Ruling body is Mars, it fuels the defense of his green chili in arguments.
(Also, Y'know, confidence and optimism but the green chili is more important here)

"they are quite accident prone because they are not the most careful beings in the world and they tend to suffer from conditions of their upper body such as head aches or muscle pain more than other people."

"In love, Aries is in a constant search for someone to open their hearts in front of. Someone to whom they can show their emotional side and not be afraid to get disappointed"

"This sign usually takes initiative when it comes to romance-short romances are common for this sign, but once true love sets in it's usually for life."

Weakness: Dark Thoughts

"They are prone to panic attacks, fears with no obvious reason, situations that keep them in a constant state of chaos and lack of control."

"loyalty can get them in trouble, as they stay in friendships, relationships, and jobs longer than they should."

Flower is honeysuckle

——————

California - Cancer - July 1st - Virgo Rising

Dominant Cancer Traits: "creative and intuitive"
Dominant Virgo Rising Traits: "reserved and intellectual"

"-may come off as stand-offish, cool, or even critical."

"Virgo risings tend to stress a considerable amount, particularly when faced with new situations. They take note of the smallest details that others typically don't remember."

Weakness: Stress x2   +5 sensitivity (not a bad trait but too much can lead to ouch)

Ruling body is the moon and "loving relationships are an all-important prerequisite for security." so r.i.p. him I guess.

fREEDOM!!!

"Being a water sign, they tend to be sensitive and driven by emotions. Similar to the ocean's waves, their feelings ebb and flow, making them a bit moody at times."
Overly poetic but the point gets across

Salty and opinionated

"Striving for all matters of Mars resolved, people born on July 1st sometimes get aggressive and difficult when pushing for their ideals."

Element: Water

"Stressed and standing out from the crowd, they could feel like they don't belong in their own social circles, closing their heart for open interactions if they get hurt too many times." Again: he dead.

Flower sign is the water lily

May I just mention what I got when I put in the info for his natal chart calculator?

Like- sir
Never before have I seen so much orange

Hc that since his birthday is so close to 4th of July everyone usually forgets it (or ignores it on purpose)

——————

Florida - Virgo - September 8th - Scorpio Rising

Dominant Virgo Traits: "lively and friendly"
Dominant Scorpio Rising Traits: "determined and powerful"

Ruling body is mercury, take that as you will

"Choosing love can be a challenge for Virgos because they have high standards-If someone doesn't meet all of their critera, a Virgo will drop a potential partner quickly. "
What his criteria you ask? Chaos, crime, and closeness probably

Weakness: can tend to value trust a bit too much

"People either love or hate Scorpio Ascendants – they do not go unnoticed"

Element: Earth

Buttercups are his flower, it's genus being Rununculus L, Latin for "rat" and "small"
they also thrive well under sun but can't handle frost so-

"Virgos are not neccessarily verbally expressive of their love. It is mostly shown through their actions."

Give the boi some ✨Attention✨ please

"They can typically see directly through individuals, looking past superficiality."

"as the sign of the helper, people born under this sign need to be needed." welp, I can't say this helps any abandonment issues.

"These people are quirky, independent, unconventional, and rebellious. They have an inner need to be completely true to themselves, regardless of whether it makes them appear "normal." They are experimental by nature and like to partake in edgy and daring new experiences."
This is starting to read like a my immortal introduction and I'm sorry-

"They crave a partner who can embrace their unconventional attitudes, be their BFF, and get along with their close friends."
Loui, come gettcha boy

"The fixed quality of this sign also makes them quite stubborn, which can get frustrating to those around them. Sometimes, their quirkiness may push boundaries too far and offend others."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.5K 200
PJO/HoO/ToA/MCGA/KC Memes head canons and other random stuff
7.7K 210 84
DISCLAIMER: I hope this is not on any other website and being used to scam or someone else taking credit, this is my first Wattpad book and I'm proud...
281K 2K 200
Just random quirk Ideas that pop in my head. I do not own BNHA. Feel free to comment on what you might add or new quirk ideas. This is full, and no...