Zodiac Signs, Birthdays, and like- One (1) Unrelated Headcannon

Continuing off my last chapter because at least two people agreed I'm not wrong, so here's... this
Not doing all of them but I can do more if y'all request a state.
(I got the birthdays from the day the settlements I listed in another chapter were founded)

Info for people who might not already know:

Rising signs: "The rising sign, or ascendant, is the Zodiac sign that was rising eastern of the horizon when a person was born. The ascendant is known as the mask one wears when meeting new people. It takes in both appearance and personality, which is why some may identify with their ascendant more than they do with their sun sign. The rising sign represents the first personality traits people exhibit naturally or in uncomfortable situations."

Ruling body/Planetary Influence: "Each zodiac sign has a planet that influences them the most. This planet can even be thought of as the source of their power and each zodiac sign exhibits qualities that resemble that of their ruling planet."

Flower sign: essentially their lucky flower, can symbolize traits in the person or meanings/messages they take to heart

Sorry I didn't include moon signs, the sections were getting long and I didn't have much time

Yes I know the formatting is weird, I'm testing a thing

Okay, I think that covers everything, oN WITH THE SHOW!

——————

Texas - Taurus - May 1st - Cancer Rising

Dominant Taurus traits: "Determined and Loyal"
Dominant Cancer Rising traits: "Protective and Polite"
(protective of both himself and select others)

"Public image is very important to Taurus"

Ruling body is Venus and with this degree it basically means he wants authority and is lowkey sentimental

"Stability is very important to them and that also makes them one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac. They are ready to endure and stick to their decisions until they are satisfied."

Element: Earth

Weakness: determination and stubbornness, spot the difference

"They dislike getting into any heated controversies but they are rapid to show how bull headed they are when they consider something is relevant enough as to be worth the fight."

"They do not like sudden changes"
wOw, couldn't have seen that coming.

Now for the romance since I know some of y'all want ship dynamic material
" Lovers born on May 1 are passionate and committed. They are rather affectionate and stable rather than adventurous and they prefer to settle for a serious relationship rather than date many people."
"They are attracted to creative and fun people with whom they can spoil and protect."

"Security is their base need and they are willing to sacrafice personal freedom in order to achieve it."
I'm not saying Texas would consider not seceding if it meant he could stay with his partner but that's exactly what I'm saying.

He's a closet romantic.
Like, cheesy romance novel level, Romeo Juliet, flowers and chocolates type romantic.

Totally unrelated to the previous hc, "Poppy is the flower of choice for Taurus zodiac."
Do what you want with that.