The Avengers Phoenix

By KeirnanJones

Bexley Jean Grey just wanted the rest of her life to be normal. Just trying to finish out her senior year wi... More

Soulmates and Soulmarks
Soulmates and Soulmarks prt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
not an update just a vote :)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

3.1K 80 4
By KeirnanJones

Peters POV~

The last bell rings I am buzzing with so much excitement as I get in the car Happy picks me up in. 

"Hey kid, how was school?" Happy asks.

" Amazing! I found out last soulmate! OMG Happy is so so beautiful. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, her smile, h..."

" OKAY kid I get it she's amazing, you don't have to keep going." Happy says with a chuckle and smile.

" Oh Happy she is." I say with a big smile.

" All right kid well they are waiting for you up there so hurry up before Tony calls me again." Happy say as he parks in front of the tower.

"Thanks again Happy." I say over my shoulder.

I say hello as I am sprinting passed the receptionist and security to the elevator. 

"Top floor please JARVIS." I say in a hurry.

"Of course Mr.Parker." JARVIS says as the elevator starts moving.

The elevator dings as it reaches the top floor. I step out and everyone looks at me , seeing as  everyone is already there waiting. I throw my bag on the counter and walk over to the coach and Mr.Stark stands up.

" Hey kid, how was school." Mr.Stark says.

"AMAZING Mr. Stark. Probably the best day of my life." I say with a big smile thinking about our soulmate.

"So kid, what does 'I found her' mean?" Mr.Stark asks as everyone looks at me, all leaning forward on the couch.

"Her Mr.Stark, our last soulmate." I say.

Silence.      Just silence.    No one move a muscle after those word come out of my mouth.

No one said anything but look down at our last soul-mark, the phoenix we all have on our for-arms.

"What does she look like, what is her name?" Everyone asks as they join Mr.Stark standing.

"She amazing, she so beautiful, she's shy, she has amazing green eyes, bright red hair, she's just a little shorter than me. She's a senior like me too, she kinda anti-social she doesn't talk to people much. She's talked to Ned and I like once the only person she really talks to is MJ. Here let me find a picture of her!" I say excitedly.

" Look this is her!"I say as I show them a picture of her.

"Shit Kid." Mr. Stark says as everyone else is staring at picture.

"She beautiful." Mr.Bucky and Mr.Steve say at the same time.

"Hey another red head there seems to be a theme here." Natasha says as Wanda mutter

"Seems like it."

"What's her name kid?" Mr. Hawkeye asks.

"Oh! Her names Bexley, Bexley Jean Grey." I say with a big smile on my face.

"JARVIS, find me everything you can in Bexley Jean Grey put it on a file please." Mr. Stark says.

"Right away sir" JARVIS says as he gets to working in a file for our soulmate.

*Couple seconds later.*

"Alright sir,
Name:Bexley Jean Grey
Physical Appearance: Slightly curvy, fair skin, green eyes, Naturally-red hair (Does bleach hair sometimes)
Height:5'5
Age:17 years old
Birthday:October 28
School: Mid-Town High
Residents: (no idea just an apartment I guess lol)
Phone Number: ***-***-****
Parents: Unknown/Deceased
Other: Hopping around in foster homes and orphanages. Got out due to no more space in orphanages and has a place by herself.
Images attached:

Anything else sir?" The British AI asked

" No, thank you JARVIS." I say seeing in a tiny voice is everyone is speechless.

" We need to meet her, should we plan something to get her here. Huh..." Mr. Stark said which thinking. Then I got an idea.

"What about a field trip Mr.Stark? You can say it's for the seniors so they can have an experience before becoming adults or something like that." I say while turning to look at Mr. Stark to see what he says.

"What a GREAT idea kid!" Mr. Stark says with a bright smile. Everyone is smiling excited to meet our last soulmate.

" JARVIS, notify the school I wanna do a field trip for the seniors to the tower, thank you buddy." Mr. Stark says with a big smile.

"Look like reindeer Games and Point Break aren't gonna meet her until the get back from Asgard." Mr.Hawkeye says with a smirk, happy the Gods will be last in meeting there soulmate.

" Kid, great job. Don't say anything to her at school tomorrow alright." Mr. America said

"Alright I won't. I gotta get home to Aunt May , bye guys!" I say jumping out the window with smile and everyone smiling as well.

Bexley's POV~

I am still smiling thinking about Peter as I put in the key to unlock my small apartment. The orphanage helped buy it for me, it might be small but it is definitely for me.  Smile still in my face I put my stuff down, keys to my baby in a hook by the door. Then waking to the kitchen to look for something to eat. 
*I am starving I think as I am rummaging thru the refrigerator. I pull out some spicy alfredo I made last night, my favorite food, get a pot out to boil some noodles. As the water is boiling I go change in to some PJs.

After I put my silk PJs on, my hair into a bun and take all my make up off. I exit my room to see the water staring to boil, time to put in the noodles and heat up some alfredo. I think as my stomach starts to growl.
I settle down after putting the food in a bowl and settle down watching Tangled. During the movie I start looking at my other soul-marksI can see, and can't help but think if they will be nice and and loving as Peter. Hopefully they are.
I fall asleep that night thinking of Peter and my other soulmates.

Her apartment and her room~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Thank you for click on my book and reading. This is kinda a filler just to get the story going. Sorry for any errors.
Bye :)
~KJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
864K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
97.2K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
357K 15.5K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...