Chapter 2

Peters POV~

The last bell rings I am buzzing with so much excitement as I get in the car Happy picks me up in. 

"Hey kid, how was school?" Happy asks.

" Amazing! I found out last soulmate! OMG Happy is so so beautiful. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, her smile, h..."

" OKAY kid I get it she's amazing, you don't have to keep going." Happy says with a chuckle and smile.

" Oh Happy she is." I say with a big smile.

" All right kid well they are waiting for you up there so hurry up before Tony calls me again." Happy say as he parks in front of the tower.

"Thanks again Happy." I say over my shoulder.

I say hello as I am sprinting passed the receptionist and security to the elevator. 

"Top floor please JARVIS." I say in a hurry.

"Of course Mr.Parker." JARVIS says as the elevator starts moving.

The elevator dings as it reaches the top floor. I step out and everyone looks at me , seeing as  everyone is already there waiting. I throw my bag on the counter and walk over to the coach and Mr.Stark stands up.

" Hey kid, how was school." Mr.Stark says.

"AMAZING Mr. Stark. Probably the best day of my life." I say with a big smile thinking about our soulmate.

"So kid, what does 'I found her' mean?" Mr.Stark asks as everyone looks at me, all leaning forward on the couch.

"Her Mr.Stark, our last soulmate." I say.

Silence.      Just silence.    No one move a muscle after those word come out of my mouth.

No one said anything but look down at our last soul-mark, the phoenix we all have on our for-arms.

"What does she look like, what is her name?" Everyone asks as they join Mr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What does she look like, what is her name?" Everyone asks as they join Mr.Stark standing.

"She amazing, she so beautiful, she's shy, she has amazing green eyes, bright red hair, she's just a little shorter than me. She's a senior like me too, she kinda anti-social she doesn't talk to people much. She's talked to Ned and I like once the only person she really talks to is MJ. Here let me find a picture of her!" I say excitedly.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Avengers Phoenix जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें