Every December [Soon to be Se...

By EDuvallAuthor

Pro golfer Austin Hutton wants nothing to do with Christmas. Or the entire holiday season. Every year he disa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Until November

4.7K 147 31
By EDuvallAuthor

Available Now

Until November

Pro Golfer Ben Ryan loves to be in love with his celebrity athlete status. A bed that's rarely empty (yes). A reputation for crushing the competition (definitely). Spoiled? (fact). But when Ben is called to New Hampshire unexpectedly to deal with dire circumstances he was certain he could skip out on resolving, he's shocked when he meets Jocelyn, a woman connected to all things he's trying to escape. Ben rejects everything about her. Her house makes him cringe, her small-town life is beneath him, but like it or not, they're forced together and Ben must do something he hasn't done in forever: he must learn to get along. He would never give his heart away, but as desperation to get back to his life brings him closer to Jocelyn, he's forced to choose between the career that's given him everything and a decision that could haunt him forever. All these two must do is make it Until November.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.7K 20
**This story is, for the most part, still the same as before, however it was completely rewritten so some of the events and story lines have been cha...
5.3K 723 22
Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancΓ©e, the same tow...
Albatross By Vapid Ink

General Fiction

275K 11.2K 34
Elliot's partner was his whole world, but after Allan's death, his ghost haunts Elliot's dreams. Everyone tells Elliot to move on, but he isn't sure...
30.8K 891 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .β‹… Ϋ΅β™‘Ϋ΅ β‹…. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 π–πžπ¬π­ used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...