๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐ˆ๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By dxxdly_

"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless maf... More

Introduction
Tears And Knives
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Killed
Chapter 2 : Pretty Boy
Chapter 3 : Friendship
Chapter 4 : Parents
Chapter 5 : Torture
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Shot
Chapter 8 : Anger
Chapter 9 : Sorry
Chapter 10 : Date
Chapter 11 : Drug Storage
Chapter 12 : Cuddle
Chapter 13 : Missed
Chapter 14 : Punishment
Chapter 15 : Invitation
Chapter 16 : Bang
Chapter 17 : Party
Chapter 18 : Missing
Chapter 19 : Plan
Chapter 20 : Sold
Chapter 21 : Auction
Chapter 22 : Escaped
Chapter 23 : Panic
Chapter 24 : Dead
Chapter 25 : Safe
Tagged
Chapter 26 : You?
Chapter 27 : Stupid Rule
Chapter 28 : Caught
Chapter 30 : Assurance
Chapter 31 : Sunshine
Chapter 32 : Envy
Chapter 33 : Isolated
Chapter 34 : Demanding
Chapter 35 : Too Much
Chapter 36 : Cognizance
Chapter 37 : Start New
Chapter 38 : Heojoon
Chapter 39 : Mafia
Chapter 40 : Fear
Chapter 41 : Photo Frame
Chapter 42 : The Right Thing
Chapter 43 : Forgotten
Chapter 44 : Dรฉjร  Vu
Chapter 45 : Finding Love
Epilogue
Bฬทoฬทnฬทuฬทsฬท ฬทCฬทhฬทaฬทpฬทtฬทeฬทrฬท
Thank you + My other books

Chapter 29 : Admit

502 28 83
By dxxdly_

Warning : Torture, triggering content, please skip if you're uncomfortable.

----------

Yoongi jerked off his black coat, and threw it inside his office, once he came back from another stupid party—where he did nothing but sit and drink, and chat unnecessarily with some other people. 

Feeling his evening completely wasted, he cracked his knuckles—wanting to have some fun. 

Washing his face, refreshing himself a bit for the rest of the night, loosening his tie, he exited his office. He wanted to have some fun—and that was exactly what he was going to do. Already excited to what he was about to do, he went towards his precious room, his precious playroom. 

Illuminated by dark red walls, with weapons hanging all over the wall, it gave him the gloomy feel that Yoongi absolutely loved—no, he was addicted to it. Torturing someone under the dark room was his drug.

He liked Jimin? Bullshit.

He didn't want to. It wasn't like it was under his control—but he would try his best to not fall for him more.

He can't. He was a monster. And oddly enough, he found happiness in being that monster. He found happiness in killing people—he wasn't like Jimin, who felt guilty.

Guilt was never in his dictionary—and definitely not in killing someone.

He'd get hurt letting Jimin go? As if he was scared at that. He had gotten hurt a lot of times—this wasn't something new.

Mainly because of how innocent and pure Jimin was, and how dangerous it would be for him to date Yoongi—he didn't want to take the special bond they had, to another level.

He believed that Yoongi couldn't love, and even though Jimin changed that—he didn't want to believe that. He wanted to stay as the monster he was, he wanted to stay far away from Jimin, just for his sake. 

He wouldn't mind getting hurt while keeping Jimin safe.

After all, he didn't make the rule for nothing. 

"Love makes you weak," he muttered to himself, before entering the basement, "Love isn't for people like us—for monsters like us."

The large iron door was pushed open by Yoongi, as he went inside, ready to play with his new captive.

"Love would only make innocent people fall for danger," he said, "Love would only hurt precious people—Jimin can't fall for me."

With a sinister crooked smile, he looked at the man in front of him—tied up, but there wasn't a drop of blood coming out of his body. 

Yoongi didn't like it.

He wanted to decorate with the hot, dark red liquid all over the body.

"Heojoon," he called out, to which the other looked up with half hooded eyes—struggling to look at the other properly.

"What? Can't see?" He asked, sighing, as he completely removed his tie, "Of course, how can you? You were drugged... what a pity," he said, sitting on the chair beside him, one leg above the other, looking down on the tied up man.

"Ngh...," he let out an uncoherent noise, something feeling high up to his brain—as if he had a complete block up inside his head.

Yoongi chuckled at that.

"Now, let's answer some questions, shall we?" He asked, getting up, looking at the different kind of weapons hanging on the wall—sharp and precise.

"A-Answers?"

"Of course," Yoongi replied, walking around the room, "If you answer to what I ask the next moment, it'd go the easy way. If you protest... you know what'd happen."

Yoongi reached for some daggers with different sharpness, some pocket knives and a pistol, as he laid it in on the rusty table in front of him.

"Though I'm hoping you'd choose the second one," he said, sighing, "It's been a while since I enjoyed this type of fun."

Yoongi sat down again, leaning back, with one of the knives in his hand, caressing his index finger over the steel softly—he rubbed his finger over the sharp side of the knife rapidly, only to find a small cut on the inner side of his finger, blood oozing out of it.

Yoongi smirked at that.

"Isn't that lovely?" He asked to himself, before sitting even more comfortable, as he aimed the knife on the wall behind the tied up man. The small weapon flew with such elegancy, piercing the air, very near to Heojoon's face—scratching his ear a bit.

Heojoon felt a sudden tinge of pain on his right ear and the right side of his neck—pained sounds leaving his mouth immediately. 

Yoongi let out a surprised noise, as he stood up from his chair—as if he didn't know that the other would be injured. He slowly moved to his side, bending down to see his neck. He brought his hand, to caress over the slight wound—Heojoon wincing at that.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, taking his fingers away from it, letting out a small gasp.

"Ye—"

Yoongi immediately pressed one of his nails, exactly at the scratch, pressing it hard enough. Hard enough to sting. Hard enough to make Heojoon scream in pain. 

"Already?" Yoongi asked amusingly. But that was how he liked it, his captives—loud and screaming. Yelling in pain, while he would smile and enjoy their pain.

"Does it hurt now?" He asked, pressing even harder, piercing his already cut skin, blood oozing out further. And since it was his side neck—the pain was inseparable.

Heojoon didn't answer, only his noises were heard, as he felt like eyes watering slightly.

"Answer me!"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" He asked, pulling his hand away in a swift motion, blood dripping off his nail—Yoongi smiling sickeningly sweet at that.

"It hurts—"

"Good, because I want it to," Yoongi said, shaking his hands carelessly, the little amount of blood dropping to floor messily. He looked at it, before scoffing slightly—as he moved away from his body, sitting in front of him again.

"Well, splendid isn't it?" He asked to himself, sighing contently, looking at the blood stain on the tip of his finger, "That was fun and all, but now... shall we use some of these toys?" 

Yoongi clasped his hands, rubbing it together in excitement, looking at the weapons spread out in front of him, crackling his knuckles at that. A corner of his lips turned upwards, revealing a cocky smirk—Yoongi couldn't wait to ruin the tied man in front of him. 

His right hand hovered over a few knives, debating on what to choose—before his hand stopping above a whip. A long thin sharp whip with small spikes on its ends.

"Nah, whips are boring," he whispered to himself, before bringing his hands to himself again, huffing out—due to his indecisiveness. 

Heojoon froze at those words.

And Yoongi wouldn't miss that—he saw how the other's breath slightly hitched and in that silent room, he could perfectly hear that. He smirked at that, satisfied at himself for finding out Heojoon's fear in the very beginning itself. Whips did bore him—a lot to be honest, but if it scared the tied up man... he wouldn't mind showing him a taste of that fear.

"On second thoughts, let's just go with the whip," he muttered, before grabbing the tied whip, loosening the rope around it hurriedly—his head wrapped around its handle tightly. 

Heojoon looked up at the thing in Yoongi's hand, his eyes partially covered because of his side fringes—but fear could be clearly seen in it. Just looking at the spikes on it, a shiver ran through Heojoon's body, not wanting to thinking how painful it must be.

Yoongi freed it, before snapping it on the floor, the loud sound echoing through the dark cell—Heojoon flinching at that. Yoongi had his hands behind his back, getting up immediately, moving around. 

"Now," Yoongi said, his voice getting deeper, suddenly more serious than ever, "Let's start with the questions," he stated, bringing the whip near his thigh.

"You better lift your head up if you don't want it to hit your face," he said, scoffing, "I don't mind doing that too," he added.

At those words, Heojoon immediately held his head high above, closing his eyes shut immediately. And seeing that—Yoongi literally growled in anger and disappointment.

"Open you fucking eyes!" He snarled at his face, before bringing the whip on top of knee, hitting the lower thigh harshly, the spikes pierced in, as Yoongi pulled it away within a second—the old pants he was wearing, forming holes, blood slowly surfacing.

Heojoon bit his lips harshly trying not to scream, as he opened his eyes abruptly, taking deep breaths—the stinging pain sinking down.

"Self control, I like it," he said, before sitting back down—lifting his foot placing it on the wound, supporting his knee over his leg.

Heojoon's chest started moving up and down, not being to tolerate the pain, while having Yoongi's foot over it made it thousand times worst.

"What did you do to Jimin?" He asked, pressing his foot even more further—Heojoon gasping at that, "Just one question, what in the fucking hell did you do to Jimin? If you answer that, I might reconsider about... ya know, having fun with you."

Yoongi brought his hands to his face, moving back to his hair, caressing it softly—before fisting his hair harshly, gripping his head backwards, forcing him to look at him. Heojoon's fear filled eyes looked Yoongi's darkened ones—as the grip on his hair tightened, pulling it back even more, earning a pained whimper from the tied man.

Yoongi smacked the other's shoulder with the whip once more—this time, letting the spikes be in his skin for a few seconds before pulling away. 

Gaining little pained voices from Heojoon, he looked at him, demanding his answer.

Other than whimpers and gasps, he got nothing from him—no words.

He pulled the whip towards him abruptly, the spikes on it piercing through the skin, earning a shriek from the other.

"You're just making it more fun for Min Yoongi by not answering," he snickered, as he withdrew the whip in one go from his skin, drops of blood splattering around.

Tears started to form in Heojoon's eyes, his hair still being pulled back, his neck strained making him struggle for air, and the foot on his thigh never came off—instead Yoongi just applied even more pressure.

"Well then, have it your way," Yoongi whispered, before throwing the whip away, grabbing his personal dagger from his pocket, placing it on his collarbones, "You should be proud... You, a low being, are getting cut by my knife. Min Yoongi's knife."

With that, not waiting any further, he slowly pressed the sharp metal against his skin, pulling his head even more back—that Heojoon was almost looking at the ceiling. 

"Tell me," he said, moving his knife against his skin, deep enough to cause cuts—started to draw random patterns. 

Heojoon had his mouth hung open, tears slipping his eyes sideways, gasping for air, as he felt something liquid-y on his neck—that was when he knew that he was bleeding. Yoongi didn't mind about his expressions—except of holding his head back, he was concentrating on what he was working on.

He just loved how the sharp silver metal of his tore open the skin, going deep further into the next layer, slowly reaching the blood vessels—the red liquid escaping the skin.

Yoongi kept on cutting the skin, on one particular cut—wanting to go as deep as possible, as he immediately moved his other hand from the back of his head, wrapping his fingers around the upper part of his neck—squeezing it tightly, as Heojoon choked, struggling for air supply. 

Yoongi glared at the man in front of him—the dark one, where he was ready to rip him off into pieces. Yoongi could easily kill him off, but he wanted to know it—whatever happened to Jimin.

He tightened his grip around his neck, deepening the cut even more—he watched as Heojoon struggled against the chains, his hands pulling it from the wall, the corner of his eyes turning red, with tears leaving it continuously.

"I-I'll—" Heojoon managed to let out a small voice, which came out high pitched, weak and strangled, as he was literally held by his neck. 

"Tell me!" Yoongi raged, getting up immediately, kicking back the chair he was sitting on, which fell down with loud clang—hitting the iron walls.

Yoongi, now standing, glowered at the other, burying his nails on either side of his neck, creating ugly bruises—practically forcing the answer out of him.

Heojoon choked out a strangled sob, as he felt Yoongi abuse the cuts on his neck even more with his knife. He couldn't take it—he really couldn't. 

"I RAPED HIM!" 

He felt his head hang down abruptly, all the force he was receiving—coming to an end bluntly.

-----------

^Sadistic side of Yoongi? Was it cringey? It's my first time writing like this so... forgive me for the mistakes lol.

Jimin and V dropping their songs, on the same day without any warning and me be here like : wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf-

Also... I got tagged-

Again-

So-

jungkook1234jeon Thank you for tagging me-

1. Nickname

Suchi

2. Last 5 songs you listened to

I was literally listening to Way Back Home for the past three days in loop but other than that-

— Way Back Home - SHAUN (Sam Feldt edit)
— Christmas Love - Jimin
— Snow Flower - V
— E-girls are ruining my life! - Corpse, Savage Ga$p ;)
— Tomorrow - BTS

3. Something no one knows about you

Why would I say it here lmao

4. Do you like someone?

Me boi

5. Do they like you back?

No, I love myself ~_~

6. Hair color

Black

7. Eye color

Dark brown that almost looks like black? Yeah, something like that...

8. Zodiac sign and birthday

Birthday - June 8
Zodiac sign - I actually forgot—

9. Celebrity crush

For now, it's Lee Taehwan (watching What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? has its perks lol)

10. Five random facts about yourself

— I like to play soccer
— I adore homosexual couples more, when I'm heterosexual- 
— I actually hate wearing lot of jewels 
— I loved math once, but now I hate it
— I'm actually staring at my chemistry book right now :)

11. Girl and guy best friends

Girl best friends : Madhu, Janani, Maddy, Prashanti, Jk, Rishika... goes on? lol
Guy best friends : Matthew... Syed...? (that's all?)

Um... chile, anyways so-

12. Favorite place

My bed

13. Soul animal

Oooof, I got horse. I love horses though-

14. Bedtime 

1:30 to 2:30 am... depends   (__BlueLove__ lmao)

15. A useless talent you have

Be lazy 25/8 and be tired again \ ( ~.~ ) /

16. Biggest fear

Fear itself... I think that makes sense?

17. Last time you cried? In front of whom?

Two days ago while reading a taekook fanfic :) I was alone though... I don't cry in front of anybody

18. Would you call yourself emotional?

If that emotion is anger, then yes :)    But other than that, not really

19. Give a spoiler for one of your books

.....this one, I'm sorry, not giving-

20. Tag people 

Whoever is reading this book, answer it hehe. Feel free to do so, unless something is personal...

One last question from me for this year—if I publish a taekook fanfiction next year, would any of you read it? Please answer~ 

Also, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Hope next year is actually better than this one-

Until next update, thanks for reading!

\ (( *3* )) /

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.1K 43
"Trust the apocalypse to push him out of the closet." ----- Taehyung and Jimin are alone. Completely and utterly alone. The first attack hit more tha...
330K 9.6K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
441K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
794K 42.5K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...