Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter FORTY-ONE

152 48 38
By fabulot

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I held my phone and bag tightly as I waited outside my house for Bex. I called her to come and pick me a few minutes ago. My hair was in it's usual ponytail and I stuck with my plain face. Eli never called throughout the night and I'm worried. I rocked back and forth in my sneakers as I checked the time on my wristwatch.

I saw her car from a distance and waited for her. She got to my side and I jogged to the passenger seat. I entered and closed the door, using my seatbelt. "Morning" I muttered.

"Morning. What's going on Alex? Eli told me the things that happened. He actually told Zoey and I yesterday so start explaining" she said, giving me a stern look.

I bit my lip as I looked at her. "It's a long story, Bex. I'll tell you and Zoey everything after school" I said and she narrowed he eyes at me before starting the car. How could Eli tell them? He never even asked if I was okay with them knowing about this whole thing going on!

"Okay. You better" she said with a frown and started to drive down the street. I faced the window and watched people pass by. My life was a mess. I don't know who to trust and who not trust. Should I have told Nick what happened the other day? What if he was part of the people that caused it? I mean, he obviously relates with Danny so how can I trust him when he's seems sketchy. But I know he'll never hurt me, I don't know how but I just knew that he wouldn't. And about Lucas....

"Bex?" I called and she glanced at me.

"Hm?" She hummed in response. Would she believe me?

"How's Lucas?" I asked, with a small voice. A grin suddenly appeared on her face and her eyes lit up in happiness.

"He's doing good. He's been really romantic these days" she sighed with a smile. "I think he's the perfect one for me. He always makes me smile and feel those butterflies, you know" she added, looking at me. I was wearing a big frown. This is bad, this is really bad.

"That's... good" I forced a smile on my face. Oh shit, what should I do? Should I tell her? Should I not?

"Yeah. He said he has a surprise for me this Friday. I'm so excited" she squealed just when we entered the school parking lot. "And Alex, whatever is going on, please don't let it change you, don't push me away Alex. Please" she added after parking, as she stared at me.

I gave a her a small smile "I can't assure you that it won't change me but I'll never push you away, I promise." I assured her. She smiled and squeezed my hand.

We both got out from the car and as usual, Bex got greetings here and there from passing students. I walked to my locker and took my books. I walked to my class and I saw Eli talked with Nick and Eddy as I walked over to them. Thank God they're all fine.

"Hey" I greeted as I got there. Nick rolled his eyes and left the group, leaving me with Eli and Eddy. What's up with him?

"It's been a while, how are you Alex?" Eddy grinned and I smiled back.

"Yeah. We should catch up some time" I said and he hummed in response. I couldn't help but feel some sort of way with him since I knew he was hiding something from me.

"Yeah, we should. I've gotta go to class, bye Alex" he said and left hurriedly.

"Hey" Eli said with an awkward smile.

My smile turned upside down. "Why didn't you call last night?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot. I was busy" he said and enveloped me in a hug, kissing my hair. My anger dissolved a little.

"Okay. Please don't do that again, I was worried" I said and hugged him back. We both pulled away and he pecked my lips as I blushed.

"I promise" he said with a smile. "let me walk you to class" he said and held my hand. We tangled our fingers and walked to geography class.

My stomach jumped in happiness at his mood. I guess all is well. I sighed with a smile and stopped when I got to the entrance of my class. "We're here" I said, sadly.

"Yeah" he said and pecked my lips again. "See you later" he smiled and left while I stood in the entrance of my class, smiling like an idiot.

I entered the class and sat down, humming Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn and Sia. I felt a paper hit the back of my head and I rolled my eyes. It's probably Nick again. I turned around in my seat and met with a short boy with shaggy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He gave me an apologetic smile and I smiled back, throwing the paper back at him. I scanned the class and Nick was nowhere here. Oh.

I sat down properly, facing the female teacher that was pointing to the board, where a large map was drawn. Her large glasses was perched on her nose and she flicked it frequently as she taught. I bit my lower lip in thought. Why does he always act so mean to me? He's so frustrating and annoying, I swear I just want to slap the hell out of his gorgeous face!

The ringing of the bell brought me back to reality and I packed my things, to move to my next class. I let out a frustrated breath as I walked to my locker. Someone knocked my books out of my hands as they passed and I looked up, meeting Nick's gaze.

"Clumsy" he mumbled, so quietly I had to lean in to hear him, as he bent down to pack my books. I packed my books and we both stood up. He handed my books to me.

"Thanks" I muttered. He started to leave. "Wait" I called and he stopped. He turned around, glaring at me and raising an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked and I bit my lower lip.

"Are you ignoring me?" I asked, looking at him through my lashes.

"No" he said and began to leave again.

"Wait" I called again but he didn't stop this time. I adjusted my book in my hands and jogged after him.

"What do you want Alex?" He said throatily as I walked behind him. He entered an empty class and I followed him.

"I want to know why you keep leaving anytime I appear" I said, straightening my back. I dropped my books on a nearby desk and placed my hand on my waist.

He rolled his green eyes at me, dragging a palm down his face. "I don't" he said.

"You know, with the amount of lie you've told, your nose would have been the length of the Eiffel tower" I said with narrowed eyes.

"Ha-ha, very funny" he said sarcastically. He was wearing a deep brown hoodie. He removed the hood from his head, giving me a view of his hair. Unlike Eli, his was always messy while Eli's was always perfectly styled.

"You said you're not ignoring me and you leave anytime we meet" I said with a frown.

"What do you want me to do then? Give you a hug? Bow down for you?" He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Just don't leave or something. I don't know, it makes me feel like I did something wrong to you" I pouted, looking at my sneakers.

"Aww, little Alex doesn't like to be ignored" he mocked and I looked up, glaring at him.

"Ha! So you were ignoring me!" I said like a kid. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Yes! You're annoying, of course I'll ignore you!" He threw his hands up. I gasped and narrowed my eyes at him.

I jabbed my index finger in his chest. "You're the annoying one! You're nice one day then you're mean, the other!" I snapped.

He smirked. "Is that so?" I raised my eyebrows at him, nose flared.

"Yes, you jerk! Ever since I've met you, you've been mean to me. I don't even understand you. You yell at me, then calm me. You make me cry, then wipe my tears. You are just so confusing and secretive. You make me feel like a friend, then just some girl the next. I don't know if I should hate you or like you or even just ignore your existence. I'm just so...so ugh!" I stomped my feet on the ground in frustration.

He leaned against the wall, watching me with a smirk and an amused gaze. "Wow...I never knew I was so complicated..." He tilted his head.

I bit my lip and sighed. "Forget this" I said and packed my books, making my way towards the door.

"Fine then. Go on, run away from everything like you always do" he said and I stopped in my tracks.

"What?" I turned around slowly. "What the fuck did you just say?" I said, with anger burning in my tone.

"You run away from everything. You never face any of your problems" he said, with a straight face, watching me. I dropped my books back on the desk.

"You know nothing about me so don't you dare say I run from my problems" I growled out, in anger.

"Actually I do know you. I know you have some sort of relationship with Axel. And I know, there's a lot of shit going on in your life but instead of you to face them, you run. You prefer to keep them hidden and act like all is normal. But what you don't know is that no matter how much you run, they will catch up with you. No matter what, they will always catch up" He said and after everything he said sunk in, my shoulder sagged.

"I hate you" I said, shakily. I felt something wet drop in my cheeks and I realized I was crying. "I hate you so fucking much Nicholas Hunter" I cried.

"I would help you but that depends on you, Alex." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone about this" he added.

I squeezed my eyes shut in pain. "I...I have to go" I said and carried my books, making my way out of the class. How did he find out that much?

"Wait" he called and I stopped in my tracks. I heard him walk over, then I felt my hair go loose as it cascaded down my back. "You removed the bandage and your wound hasn't healed yet" he said and I closed my eyes, gulping. "Stubborn" he mumbled and I felt something wrap around my head.

I opened my eyes and turned around, he wasn't there any longer. My fingers grazed my head and I felt another bandage around my head. I sniffed and wiped my tears. "Always disappearing after doing things like this" I whispered to myself before making my way to my locker. I picked my notes and made my way to my next class.

All the other classes were a blur because I was paying attention to much. What Nick said kept ringing in my mind. No matter what, they will always catch up. Does that mean my father will eventually find us if I don't do something about it? Does that mean I should stop keeping it all to myself? Is my mom safe?

I walked out of my last calls for the day and strolled to a cafe near the school. I put my headphones in and entered the cafe, playing with the strap of my bag. I texted Bex and Zoey to meet me there as I found a sit by the window and sat there. I started to play Cake by Melanie Martinez through my headphones and rested my head in the window, sighing.

I watched students leave the school premises and I spotted a certain guy. Lucas. His bag was slung over his shoulder and his hand was over Bex's shoulder. She threw her head back and laughed at something he said, her eyes twinkling in happiness. She looked so happy and comfortable with him. Do I want to take all her happiness away by telling her about Luke? Am I willing to risk it?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
How are you doing? Sorry for the late update. How was this chapter? Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like. Enjoy!

Nick : *rolls eyes* Whatever. I never wanted to say it anyways.

Eli: *agrees with Nick* Exactly

Eddy: *is eating tacos*

Writer: Have a fabulous week ahead, sweethearts *disappears*
21/12/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 70 21
"Oh no I'm really dead!! I'm talking to an immortal!!" ** ** ** When a little girl grows up not knowi...
480K 13.8K 70
She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good little girl all her life. Never said the word...
40.6K 1.3K 44
When your past haunts you with every step you take. When you try to run it follows. When you try to hide, it finds you. Your past is everywhere. You...
1.3M 48.1K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...